Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 736 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 11029
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6109

    Link please

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover777  [View Original Post]
    I seen this 18 year old from Olympia, stg BBBJ BBFS creampie, everything for 100 for almost a hour.
    If this is legit, link please.

  2. #6108

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one? Trying to get some idea as to what she offers before making contact and her name is too common to search. https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...d/929715750889.
    Damn she looks really familiar to me but I can't quite place it. She may have gone by a different name before. Hopefully another monger on here has seen her. Looks like she could be a nice find.

  3. #6107

    French Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357792-FrenchBeauty

    I think this is the same person lots of Red.
    She is just a huge time waste.

  4. #6106

    Scarlett_13

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    So the quick update, I have almost booked Sedona but couldn't make it to the session because of unexpected work, but I have given scarlett_13 a try recently as she was in my vicinity. She is pretty chill, very responsive to texts, incall location was pretty safe and cool.

    She made it pretty easy for me to get things started, very good small talk game, the session started with kissing while undressing each other, then I went on bed, she gave me a pretty good HJ while I was playing with her clit. Then she asked if I am ready for BJ, and tried to put on a condom, I said I want BJ without cover, she said okay without any hesitation. Pretty good BJ (very sloppy and deepthroat), I could say best BJ I had but I've never been with professionals.

    Then the cover came on (which I specifically asked), started with mish, then doggy and finally CG where I came. Helped me to clean up and had a bit conversation. It was a hh session, no rush, definitely not a clock watcher. And I should say that she is pretty sweet and bubbly. Happily obliged to give me a reference on other board. Overall very satisfied and will definitely repeat in sometime in the future.
    Interesting. I have never had her go for a condom for a BJ or anything else. I didn't even think she owned any LOL. I wonder if she is getting backlash on the other board for making the list or something?

  5. #6105
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    but I have given scarlett_13 a try recently as she was in my vicinity. She is pretty chill, very responsive to texts, incall location was pretty safe and cool.
    Thanks for the report, Samson. Can you give us a very blunt (non-TNA) description of her physically? I can tell she has big boobs (yay!) but I can't help shake the feeling that her photos are taken from deceptively flattering angles and positions. Is her belly flat, a little curvy, a little overhang, or even bigger than that?

    Thanks and hobby safe.

  6. #6104

    Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Tnaboad.com will be your go to.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/

  7. #6103
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    Any info on https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127775%3B ? She has a very P.S. Looks which I really dig. Any info is really appreciated.
    She used to be one of my ATFs before Covid. Seen her maybe a dozen times. Pics are here and she's definitely has a nice curvy body. Or at lease had. Haven't seen her since Covid because she changed her menu. Used to be GFE (dfk, daty, BBBJ) but changed to all safety because of covid and was I not willing to make the drive to Lynwood from the south end. Bummer too as I really enjoyed seeing her.

  8. #6102

    Summer Lynn

    Any info on https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127775%3B ? She has a very P.S. Looks which I really dig. Any info is really appreciated.

  9. #6101

    Scarlett_13

    So the quick update, I have almost booked Sedona but couldn't make it to the session because of unexpected work, but I have given scarlett_13 a try recently as she was in my vicinity. She is pretty chill, very responsive to texts, incall location was pretty safe and cool.

    She made it pretty easy for me to get things started, very good small talk game, the session started with kissing while undressing each other, then I went on bed, she gave me a pretty good HJ while I was playing with her clit. Then she asked if I am ready for BJ, and tried to put on a condom, I said I want BJ without cover, she said okay without any hesitation. Pretty good BJ (very sloppy and deepthroat), I could say best BJ I had but I've never been with professionals.

    Then the cover came on (which I specifically asked), started with mish, then doggy and finally CG where I came. Helped me to clean up and had a bit conversation. It was a hh session, no rush, definitely not a clock watcher. And I should say that she is pretty sweet and bubbly. Happily obliged to give me a reference on other board. Overall very satisfied and will definitely repeat in sometime in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.

  10. #6100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyAk79  [View Original Post]
    In town for the weekend and looking for some recommendations or at least direction on which sites are the favorite around the area. Thanks.
    Tnaboad.com will be your go to.

  11. #6099

    BBW Pornstar Escort Luna Lark

    Hello all,

    Has any one seen BBW Luna Lark? I do not see any reviews about her. I have seen her in Porn and she does an excellent job. Any feedback will be welcome.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lunalark

  12. #6098

    Downtown Area

    In town for the weekend and looking for some recommendations or at least direction on which sites are the favorite around the area. Thanks.

  13. #6097

    Anyone seen this Taylor?

    Anybody have any info on this one? Trying to get some idea as to what she offers before making contact and her name is too common to search. https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...d/929715750889.

  14. #6096

    Poll and info on how long you guys actually are allowed with a provider

    I know a lot of providers will quote rates for hh or h, but how on average for most of you mongerers, how much time are you actually given or take? Like if you book an hour, do most providers try to rush you out by the 30 min mark? Or if you do a half hour, do most providers try to rush you out at 15 min. Or do you guys mostly get the specified amount of time you book for? Lets say you saw a girl who quoted 200 for hh and 400 hh, if you booked 400 hh, would you be expecting a full hour or does it come with the game that your going to be rushed out by 20- 30 minute mark?

  15. #6095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and I have to say she was the best GFE provider I have experienced in a long time. Yes she is a a little qwerky, but we seemed to click, so no biggie. She was a lot of fun.
    She meet me for an outcall, and was a fun date, total GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape