Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 736 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 11030
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6050

    More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPie  [View Original Post]
    I am first time planning to use their service, they ask too many verification questions. Just wanted to know if anyone used them.


    https://lollipopgirls.us/our-new-girls/
    Take a look at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion should answer a lot of your questions.

  2. #6049

    Is legit?

    I am first time planning to use their service, they ask too many verification questions. Just wanted to know if anyone used them.


    https://lollipopgirls.us/our-new-girls/

  3. #6048
    Not sure what you're looking for, but here are some of the ones I know.

    Lisa456 - very welcoming and generally upbeat provider, with good service, BBBJ and cfs; cute with a good body and is small / petite, but likely early 40's, msog extra.

    Thai Luísa- good for massage, solid service but more mechanical than Lisa456, BBBJCIM, cfs, shared shower; she is on the old side and her face reflects it, but has a good body, likely early 50's, msog extra.

    Most Bellevue Asian providers don't seem msog unless with up charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Alright y'all got some business to attend to in Bellevue so only right I check the flavor in the area.

    I've narrowed down what I would choose would love to hear experiences or suggestions on which would be a better pick.

    Also any of these woman do msog for hr charge?

    1. Monica69 Monroe.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....vorite-is-Back!Book-Now!-Knock-Me-off-That-TDL.

    2. Jen559 too cryptic with price so not interested unless sonre can fill me in on what a good hhr donation will be (not paying anything over 200).

    3. Lisa456.

  4. #6047
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple of times. Layla / rose. She hits the aurora trail from time to time. Straight hustler constantly "working". Definitely standoffish and kinda of a biatch tbh. Great bod but better ones out there. Offered lfk pre-Covid but no longer offers it. Has never offered BBFS. Last I heard she was engaged / getting married.
    I saw Layla in the beginning of Covid. Back then she was a barista and hinted at which stand she worked at so I drove up to Lynnwood for coffee. When I told her at the window I was interested in seeing her, she perked up and got real friendly and gave me her number. Of course back then she was $$hour and I thought well worth it. Super cute. She was pretty much GFE to me. Her place in PP Market was nice and clean. Even offered up a second cup. She didn't offer any BBFS so not sure what that rumor comes from. I thought she was great a couple of years ago.

  5. #6046

    Any help with deciding.

    Alright y'all got some business to attend to in Bellevue so only right I check the flavor in the area.

    I've narrowed down what I would choose would love to hear experiences or suggestions on which would be a better pick.

    Also any of these woman do msog for hr charge?

    1. Monica69 Monroe.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....vorite-is-Back!Book-Now!-Knock-Me-off-That-TDL.

    2. Jen559 too cryptic with price so not interested unless sonríe can fill me in on what a good hhr donation will be (not paying anything over 200).

    3. Lisa456.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

    4. Christianek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127798%3B

    5. tai Luísa.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B%26%239608%3B

  6. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...x/717423798794

    Read the ad, girl sounds like a head case bud the body is tight so it got me curious. I don't like the whole "I'll call you" thing so I doubt I'll ever see her, but just found her ad interesting.
    She's definitely got something interesting going on with the pics. I asked a while ago about her and someone said she was worth a visit. She changes names on every ad but the pics and phone number are consistent.

    I texted her like a year ago and she sent face pics and she looks nice, just haven't pulled the trigger.

  7. #6044
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thank you.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ylatheplaygirl

  8. #6043

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thank you.
    Seen her a couple of times. Layla / rose. She hits the aurora trail from time to time. Straight hustler constantly "working". Definitely standoffish and kinda of a biatch tbh. Great bod but better ones out there. Offered lfk pre-Covid but no longer offers it. Has never offered BBFS. Last I heard she was engaged / getting married.

  9. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Her rate is 100 lower on TNA fwiw. If you subscribe to her IG you'll get a sense of her personality from her stories. She is standoffish and hard to connect to (at least for me). Maybe things change if you're a regular but the session was pretty mechanical so I haven't had the urge to go back. Her pictures are totally accurate, she has one of the best bodies in town.
    What's her contact information? Thank you.

  10. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    There's a BB who goes by Layla who lists on tryst. Her body is phenomenal. But something holds me back. I think it's her resting ***** face that is just a red flag to me. Has anybody seen her?
    Her rate is 100 lower on TNA fwiw. If you subscribe to her IG you'll get a sense of her personality from her stories. She is standoffish and hard to connect to (at least for me). Maybe things change if you're a regular but the session was pretty mechanical so I haven't had the urge to go back. Her pictures are totally accurate, she has one of the best bodies in town.

  11. #6040

    IvyLee

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there aren't at least inquires that come up when I search for this one. Any field reports?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    I've seen her. A little quirky, not really my cup of tea. Has something wrong with her back that makes it difficult or prohibitive to do doggie or stuff like that.

  12. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    She says 500 for her VIP. That includes BBBJ and vids.

    No Greek or BBFS.

  13. #6038

    Layla Bikini Barista?

    Hey gents,

    There's a BB who goes by Layla who lists on tryst. Her body is phenomenal. But something holds me back. I think it's her resting ***** face that is just a red flag to me. Has anybody seen her?

  14. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Excellent great experience.

    Lfk, daty, dato, cfs, BBBJ, sloppy, deepthroat.

    Rough doggie, hair pulling cg, rcg, Mish. BBBJCIM with spit. Very tight.

    Videos allowed.
    What are her rates?

  15. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Found these pics.
    Are their video that ho with these pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape