Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 736 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 11028
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6093
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and I have to say she was the best GFE provider I have experienced in a long time. Yes she is a a little qwerky, but we seemed to click, so no biggie. She was a lot of fun.
    Can't find Ivy Lee. Can you send a link?

  2. #6092

    Ivy Lee

    I saw her and I have to say she was the best GFE provider I have experienced in a long time. Yes she is a a little qwerky, but we seemed to click, so no biggie. She was a lot of fun.

  3. #6091
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    I visited her a few times. Stick to the basic fbsm, because that's the best service for the money you'll get and it's worth it because she's cute. I once upgraded to VIP but that only included CBJ and DATY, nothing more, so I have never tried anything more than the basic service ever since. Maybe it's YMMV, but for every one of my visits she didn't like my hands on her vag, and didn't like it when I sucked her nipples for extended periods. I would visit more often and gladly pay for upgrade if access to her best bits were less restricted. Her body type is my favorite. Her B cups have just the right level of softness that I find absolutely perfect.
    Thanks, yes those are perfect B's. Was looking forward to putting them in my mouth.

  4. #6090

    SweetPetiteEmily

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    I only see two reports on this chic. Looks good. Maybe to good? Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ute-Today-Only!2 pm-to-8 pm!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Tantalizing-Touch-90 min! Sweet-and-Soft-in-SeaTac-%26%23128745%3 B-%26%2365039%3 B.
    I visited her a few times. Stick to the basic fbsm, because that's the best service for the money you'll get and it's worth it because she's cute. I once upgraded to VIP but that only included CBJ and DATY, nothing more, so I have never tried anything more than the basic service ever since. Maybe it's YMMV, but for every one of my visits she didn't like my hands on her vag, and didn't like it when I sucked her nipples for extended periods. I would visit more often and gladly pay for upgrade if access to her best bits were less restricted. Her body type is my favorite. Her B cups have just the right level of softness that I find absolutely perfect.

  5. #6089

    IvyLee

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Does she have limitations on positions? Read something about her having back issues.
    No back issue during my visit. However she did tell me all about how she got into a bad car accident and totaled her car and got injured.

  6. #6088

    Ivy Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. A little quirky, not really my cup of tea. Has something wrong with her back that makes it difficult or prohibitive to do doggie or stuff like that.
    I've always had a great time with her. Maybe we clicked better but she was very active and passionate with me, we drink a bit and hang before I seed her multiple times. She LOVES doggy so IDK about recent back issues. She is quite a professional though, probably very high volume. I haven't been back in a while.

  7. #6087
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    I only see two reports on this chic. Looks good. Maybe to good? Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ute-Today-Only!2 pm-to-8 pm!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Tantalizing-Touch-90 min! Sweet-and-Soft-in-SeaTac-%26%23128745%3 B-%26%2365039%3 B.
    I have seen her a couple times. She gives a great rub, and it's convenient for where I am. Occasionally she posts for FS when she's open to those appointments, but my sense is that isn't the norm. Great value if you are in the area.

  8. #6086
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Wow hottie. Added to my TDL. Flood of touring hotties coming to this area.

    Planning to take hottie Chelsea for a ride.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-ChelseaCarter
    I believe her red comes from her not showing. She is extremely unreliable. People here haven't said too much bad stuff about her. Not a rob or anything.

  9. #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357792-FrenchBeauty

    I think this is the same person lots of Red.
    Wow hottie. Added to my TDL. Flood of touring hotties coming to this area.

    Planning to take hottie Chelsea for a ride.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-ChelseaCarter

  10. #6084

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover777  [View Original Post]
    I seen this 18 year old from Olympia, stg BBBJ BBFS creampie, everything for 100 for almost a hour.
    Any info on the girl down in Olympia?

  11. #6083

    Sweetpetiteemily

    I only see two reports on this chic. Looks good. Maybe to good? Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ute-Today-Only!2 pm-to-8 pm!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Tantalizing-Touch-90 min! Sweet-and-Soft-in-SeaTac-%26%23128745%3 B-%26%2365039%3 B.

  12. #6082
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357792-FrenchBeauty

    I think this is the same person lots of Red.
    Ah you found her on TNA, thanks. Sounds like a time waster. Damn I was looking for a dirty on the cheap!

  13. #6081
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucke for big tits on a trashy gal. Scan the pages here as I remember at least one review that was not flattering.
    I was thinking the same thing. To bad!

  14. #6080

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick. I've seen her on TNA and STG. Tempted to give a go. Feedback is appreciated.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/207940115039
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357792-FrenchBeauty

    I think this is the same person lots of Red.

  15. #6079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover777  [View Original Post]
    I seen this 18 year old from Olympia, stg BBBJ BBFS creampie, everything for 100 for almost a hour.
    But no link shared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape