Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 11029
-
09-29-22 18:46 #6094Senior Member

Posts: 166https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
Originally Posted by BayAreaBinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 17:46 #6093Regular Member

Posts: 4Can't find Ivy Lee. Can you send a link?
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 16:33 #6092Senior Member

Posts: 166Ivy Lee
I saw her and I have to say she was the best GFE provider I have experienced in a long time. Yes she is a a little qwerky, but we seemed to click, so no biggie. She was a lot of fun.
-
09-29-22 13:02 #6091Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks, yes those are perfect B's. Was looking forward to putting them in my mouth.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 23:17 #6090Senior Member

Posts: 186SweetPetiteEmily
I visited her a few times. Stick to the basic fbsm, because that's the best service for the money you'll get and it's worth it because she's cute. I once upgraded to VIP but that only included CBJ and DATY, nothing more, so I have never tried anything more than the basic service ever since. Maybe it's YMMV, but for every one of my visits she didn't like my hands on her vag, and didn't like it when I sucked her nipples for extended periods. I would visit more often and gladly pay for upgrade if access to her best bits were less restricted. Her body type is my favorite. Her B cups have just the right level of softness that I find absolutely perfect.
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 23:10 #6089Senior Member

Posts: 186IvyLee
No back issue during my visit. However she did tell me all about how she got into a bad car accident and totaled her car and got injured.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 19:45 #6088Senior Member

Posts: 161Ivy Lee
I've always had a great time with her. Maybe we clicked better but she was very active and passionate with me, we drink a bit and hang before I seed her multiple times. She LOVES doggy so IDK about recent back issues. She is quite a professional though, probably very high volume. I haven't been back in a while.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 17:49 #6087Regular Member

Posts: 9I have seen her a couple times. She gives a great rub, and it's convenient for where I am. Occasionally she posts for FS when she's open to those appointments, but my sense is that isn't the norm. Great value if you are in the area.
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 15:39 #6086Senior Member

Posts: 1544I believe her red comes from her not showing. She is extremely unreliable. People here haven't said too much bad stuff about her. Not a rob or anything.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 13:56 #6085Senior Member

Posts: 159Wow hottie. Added to my TDL. Flood of touring hotties coming to this area.
Originally Posted by Radium88
[View Original Post]
Planning to take hottie Chelsea for a ride.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-ChelseaCarter
-
09-28-22 13:28 #6084Regular Member

Posts: 10Link?
Any info on the girl down in Olympia?
Originally Posted by LatinaLover777
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 13:24 #6083Senior Member

Posts: 50Sweetpetiteemily
I only see two reports on this chic. Looks good. Maybe to good? Has anyone seen her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ute-Today-Only!2 pm-to-8 pm!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Tantalizing-Touch-90 min! Sweet-and-Soft-in-SeaTac-%26%23128745%3 B-%26%2365039%3 B.
-
09-28-22 12:57 #6082Senior Member

Posts: 50Ah you found her on TNA, thanks. Sounds like a time waster. Damn I was looking for a dirty on the cheap!
Originally Posted by Radium88
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 12:56 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 50I was thinking the same thing. To bad!
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 12:41 #6080Senior Member

Posts: 67Tna
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357792-FrenchBeauty
Originally Posted by Ss8988
[View Original Post]
I think this is the same person lots of Red.











Reply With Quote






