Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 736 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 11028
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6078
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick. I've seen her on TNA and STG. Tempted to give a go. Feedback is appreciated.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/207940115039
    I'm a sucke for big tits on a trashy gal. Scan the pages here as I remember at least one review that was not flattering.

  2. #6077
    Has anyone seen this chick. I've seen her on TNA and STG. Tempted to give a go. Feedback is appreciated.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/207940115039

  3. #6076

    Anyone here have experience with Indian girls?

    I am curious to have sex with an Indian girl. Do any of the member have some legit profile please do share. Thanks.

  4. #6075
    Saw Natalie because I had to man after seeing that picture. Quoted 600/ hr. Negotiated 400 for 1/2 hr. Went in. It was not the same girl. She was pretty although but not as the one in the pic. She is Ukrainian, nice man mades and a fantastic body. Light kissing, lots of DATY, ok CBJ, and finished missionary. Chatted for a while and a bath (alone). Overall, She is beautiful and friendly and had a good experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know there are a lot of you that just go for the cheapest, quick piece of ass you can get and looks don't seem to matter much, but I on the other hand need to at least be somewhat attracted to them, and don't mind paying a little more for beauty. There are currently some smoke shows on Eros, was just wondering if anyone here has seen any of them?

    Beautiful Eurasian Alina.


    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5260.htm?cat=1

    Ariana. I think she looks like a young Mila Kunis in the kitchen counter photo.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5957.htm?cat=1

    Natalie. Whew!

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3287.htm?cat=1

  5. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    I was going to be nearby for an errand and had time to kill so I gave her a whirl. I would concur that she is quirky, but not in an offensive way. She's chatty and, well to be honest, I didn't care about 99.99% of what she had to say.

    That said here's my review:

    Face: 3 out of 5. She's not pretty, but not ugly either.

    Body: 2. 5 out of 5. She's a bigger girl, more than "a little extra" but definitely not a BBW. Her best assets are her tits and her clit. That said, is it just me or is it always the case that bigger girls are always perspiring? She was damp all over.

    Personality: 2 out of 5. If she were chatty about interesting things then I'd give a higher score.

    Attitude: 4 out of 5. No major complaints but also not a full 5.

    Service: 3 out of 5. She allowed full access to everything I wanted, which meant allowing me to suck to my heart's content. LFK. DATY. MISH, but could've been more enthusiastic. However she gets an extra star because she is definitely not a clock watcher. I was there for 90 minutes. And also she invited me to BBFS with a comment about being on birth control. I don't BB so I didn't go for it.

    Would I repeat? No. Because she is far from me and all the damp perspiration. Also I don't think I could listen to more of her prattling on about whatever happens to cross her mind. That said, if she weren't so damp, as in took a shower, and also talked about interesting things, and if she were closer, then maaaybe I would repeat. But as is, no I won't.
    Does she have limitations on positions? Read something about her having back issues.

  6. #6073
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexisea  [View Original Post]
    Had a meet with her once last minute I might have setup with her after she took a couple shots or something but she was definitely a little lit ended up doing BBBJ to start and finished with bbcgcip. I think she's YMMV.
    Nice! You got a bbcip finish, good on you. I'll give it a go next time!

  7. #6072
    I am probably going to try and see her this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    I was going to be nearby for an errand and had time to kill so I gave her a whirl. I would concur that she is quirky, but not in an offensive way. She's chatty and, well to be honest, I didn't care about 99.99% of what she had to say.

    That said here's my review:

    Face: 3 out of 5. She's not pretty, but not ugly either.

    Body: 2. 5 out of 5. She's a bigger girl, more than "a little extra" but definitely not a BBW. Her best assets are her tits and her clit. That said, is it just me or is it always the case that bigger girls are always perspiring? She was damp all over.

    Personality: 2 out of 5. If she were chatty about interesting things then I'd give a higher score.

    Attitude: 4 out of 5. No major complaints but also not a full 5.

    Service: 3 out of 5. She allowed full access to everything I wanted, which meant allowing me to suck to my heart's content. LFK. DATY. MISH, but could've been more enthusiastic. However she gets an extra star because she is definitely not a clock watcher. I was there for 90 minutes. And also she invited me to BBFS with a comment about being on birth control. I don't BB so I didn't go for it.

    Would I repeat? No. Because she is far from me and all the damp perspiration. Also I don't think I could listen to more of her prattling on about whatever happens to cross her mind. That said, if she weren't so damp, as in took a shower, and also talked about interesting things, and if she were closer, then maaaybe I would repeat. But as is, no I won't.
    .

  8. #6071

    Way over priced

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/violetrue.

    If so, she's overpriced for $350/ hr escort.
    I seen this 18 year old from Olympia, stg BBBJ BBFS creampie, everything for 100 for almost a hour.

  9. #6070
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I know there are a lot of you that just go for the cheapest, quick piece of ass you can get and looks don't seem to matter much, but I on the other hand need to at least be somewhat attracted to them, and don't mind paying a little more for beauty. There are currently some smoke shows on Eros, was just wondering if anyone here has seen any of them?

    Beautiful Eurasian Alina.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5260.htm?cat=1

    Ariana. I think she looks like a young Mila Kunis in the kitchen counter photo.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5957.htm?cat=1

    Natalie. Whew!

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3287.htm?cat=1
    Natalie looks smoking hot. I've had two encounters with Eros girls. Pics are glammed up so can be a surprise. In one case, it was a totally different girls than the pic. She explained the other girl got sick so she filled in. Not as hot but got the job done. The other girl, Amelia, was European. Close to pic. Minimal English but didn't need to. Bit mechanical but still a solid ride and finale. Eros are pricey but YOLO so grab from the top shelf.

  10. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    From just looking at her pics, I thought she would be a lot cuter is all. But it wasn't a mood killer, LOL! Yes BBBJ available.

    Enjoy!
    Had a meet with her once last minute I might have setup with her after she took a couple shots or something but she was definitely a little lit ended up doing BBBJ to start and finished with bbcgcip. I think she's YMMV.

  11. #6068
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    From just looking at her pics, I thought she would be a lot cuter is all. But it wasn't a mood killer, LOL! Yes BBBJ available.
    Had a meet with her once last minute I might have setup with her after she took a couple shots or something but she was definitely a little lit ended up doing BBBJ to start and finished with bbcgcip. I think she's YMMV.

  12. #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with her face? Two noses? LOL.

    What about BBBJ availability?
    From just looking at her pics, I thought she would be a lot cuter is all. But it wasn't a mood killer, LOL! Yes BBBJ available.

    Enjoy!

  13. #6066
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    This is a late one, had a visit with OneLuckGirl from the board. Definitely a great body and service, her face did catch me off guard, wasn't what I would've pictured but not bad, especially with her skills and body. Set up with really confusing and awkward as I got made two trips. After we did our business, she mentioned she had a security camera, which really was unsettling to me. Not what I wanted to hear, said it was for her own protection as her place has been broken into my building management. Other than that service was great.

    Cheers!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?318059-Oneluckygirl
    Whats up with her face? Two noses? LOL.

    What about BBBJ availability?

  14. #6065

    IvyLee

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. A little quirky, not really my cup of tea. Has something wrong with her back that makes it difficult or prohibitive to do doggie or stuff like that.
    I was going to be nearby for an errand and had time to kill so I gave her a whirl. I would concur that she is quirky, but not in an offensive way. She's chatty and, well to be honest, I didn't care about 99.99% of what she had to say.

    That said here's my review:

    Face: 3 out of 5. She's not pretty, but not ugly either.

    Body: 2. 5 out of 5. She's a bigger girl, more than "a little extra" but definitely not a BBW. Her best assets are her tits and her clit. That said, is it just me or is it always the case that bigger girls are always perspiring? She was damp all over.

    Personality: 2 out of 5. If she were chatty about interesting things then I'd give a higher score.

    Attitude: 4 out of 5. No major complaints but also not a full 5.

    Service: 3 out of 5. She allowed full access to everything I wanted, which meant allowing me to suck to my heart's content. LFK. DATY. MISH, but could've been more enthusiastic. However she gets an extra star because she is definitely not a clock watcher. I was there for 90 minutes. And also she invited me to BBFS with a comment about being on birth control. I don't BB so I didn't go for it.

    Would I repeat? No. Because she is far from me and all the damp perspiration. Also I don't think I could listen to more of her prattling on about whatever happens to cross her mind. That said, if she weren't so damp, as in took a shower, and also talked about interesting things, and if she were closer, then maaaybe I would repeat. But as is, no I won't.

  15. #6064

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Saw this summer, met on SA. Talked a good game over text but was mechanical and ultra safety girl that then upsold once the action started. Wouldn't repeat.
    Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape