Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 11028
-
09-26-22 19:22 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 232Starr
Saw her on extremely short notice a few weeks ago after another appointment fell thru, I vaguely remembered that she had gotten good reviews here. She had been using old pics on STG for a long time, but she just update them on this ad and these are pretty accurate. She is not a looker, but great attitude and actually super nice. (I forgot a water bottle in the room and she came down three flights of stairs to find me in my car and return it. Guaranteed 99% of girls would not have bothered.).
I just got QV BBBJ, but her pricing is by time, not activity. So full service would have been available for the 100 15 minute QV if wanted, just wasn't into it. Overall, I would repeat in a pinch for the excellent French and good attitude, but looks are pretty rough.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...m/420584913391
-
09-26-22 18:34 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 110OneLuckyGirl
This is a late one, had a visit with OneLuckGirl from the board. Definitely a great body and service, her face did catch me off guard, wasn't what I would've pictured but not bad, especially with her skills and body. Set up with really confusing and awkward as I got made two trips. After we did our business, she mentioned she had a security camera, which really was unsettling to me. Not what I wanted to hear, said it was for her own protection as her place has been broken into my building management. Other than that service was great.
Cheers!
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?318059-Oneluckygirl
-
09-26-22 16:47 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 276Hot talent on Eros
I know there are a lot of you that just go for the cheapest, quick piece of ass you can get and looks don't seem to matter much, but I on the other hand need to at least be somewhat attracted to them, and don't mind paying a little more for beauty. There are currently some smoke shows on Eros, was just wondering if anyone here has seen any of them?
Beautiful Eurasian Alina.
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5260.htm?cat=1
Ariana. I think she looks like a young Mila Kunis in the kitchen counter photo.
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...5957.htm?cat=1
Natalie. Whew!
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3287.htm?cat=1
-
09-26-22 15:22 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 196Agreed. Way too much for a 50 something safety girl.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 11:06 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 340https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100
Originally Posted by NatureGuyTna
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 11:05 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 340Her post from the "other" board: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232843-VIOLET-RUE.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 10:30 #6057Regular Member

Posts: 1Contact info and prices for Sophia100?
Do you have contact information and prices for Sophia100? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 21:14 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 353Is this who you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/violetrue.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
If so, she's overpriced for $350/ hr escort.
-
09-25-22 21:06 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 330Amber
Saw this summer, met on SA. Talked a good game over text but was mechanical and ultra safety girl that then upsold once the action started. Wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-22 19:50 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 268Violet Rue
When I saw her a couple of times last year she was pretty good BBBJCIM and BBFS.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
I suppose this could just be YMMV. Or a change in menu.
Any local reports to confirm current status?
-
09-25-22 19:02 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 111Amber McQueen
Anyone seen this girl before? She started out on STG and now she's on TNA.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Girl-Next-Door
https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...r/538880216830
-
09-25-22 18:05 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 79Violet Rue
So if you are looking for a great GFE provider Violet Rue is that. She is super nice and will take good care of you as long as you treat her right. Her pics in her ads are really her and what you see us what you get, she is 50 as advertised so do not expect a perfect body, but knows how to use it. She is from the West Coast but visits the mid Atlantic area often (Baltimore / NOVA). I met her years ago and always wanted to see her again but was never able to connect again till a few weeks ago in NOVA, wow what a great experience, so good I saw her again in Baltimore a few days later. She is now back in Seattle / Bremerton area for you mongers out there to enjoy.
I anxiously await her next trip to mid Atlantic area. While she provides GFE she does require protection to keep us all safe, so just understand that going in. She posts on various web sites including Tryst, or to find her is Google "Violet Rue Escort" she will pop up. Enjoy!!
-
09-24-22 12:13 #6051Regular Member

Posts: 6Thank you! I wen there I've was amazing. Had a great company.
Originally Posted by GuidAcct3
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 21:51 #6050Regular Member

Posts: 14More Info
Take a look at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion should answer a lot of your questions.
Originally Posted by NewPie
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 20:32 #6049Regular Member

Posts: 6Is legit?
I am first time planning to use their service, they ask too many verification questions. Just wanted to know if anyone used them.
https://lollipopgirls.us/our-new-girls/










Reply With Quote






