Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 736 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 11029
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6034

    Cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Excellent great experience.

    Lfk, daty, dato, cfs, BBBJ, sloppy, deepthroat.

    Rough doggie, hair pulling cg, rcg, Mish. BBBJCIM with spit. Very tight.

    Videos allowed.
    How much for all this?

  2. #6033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...x/717423798794

    Read the ad, girl sounds like a head case bud the body is tight so it got me curious. I don't like the whole "I'll call you" thing so I doubt I'll ever see her, but just found her ad interesting.
    They say the crazy ones are best in the sack!

  3. #6032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Sophia100

    Excellent great experience.

    Lfk, daty, dato, cfs, BBBJ, sloppy, deepthroat.

    Rough doggie, hair pulling cg, rcg, Mish. BBBJCIM with spit. Very tight.

    Videos allowed.

  4. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed here before and am pretty sure she used to be on SA too. She has some amateur stuff out there and based on reports here I think I remember she was a very good time. If I am not mistaken. Do search here for Ivy Serpent or something like that. Hope that helps.
    Been trying to get in touch with her but never a response.

  5. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there aren't at least inquires that come up when I search for this one. Any field reports?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    She has been discussed here before and am pretty sure she used to be on SA too. She has some amateur stuff out there and based on reports here I think I remember she was a very good time. If I am not mistaken. Do search here for Ivy Serpent or something like that. Hope that helps.

  6. #6029

    Ivy

    No personal experience but have inquired. Said she has incall in Lynnwood areas, does on-off meets (so don't worry about the SD vibe though I'm sure she's into that too), has done a lot of amateur porn (check OF) and used to dance at Ricks (I remember her from there, which is why I contacted in the first place). Think she's also been mentioned here so maybe someone else will add to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaldoJnk  [View Original Post]
    This one is weird. Does she even do incall or outcall? She only lists Online rates and her description reads like a sugar daddy site.

  7. #6028
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there aren't at least inquires that come up when I search for this one. Any field reports?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    This one is weird. Does she even do incall or outcall? She only lists Online rates and her description reads like a sugar daddy site.

  8. #6027

    Ivy Lee

    I'm surprised there aren't at least inquires that come up when I search for this one. Any field reports?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

  9. #6026

    Jordyn from TNA

    Any reviews on Jordyn from TNA, she calls her comeback as 2. 0. I am intrigued.

  10. #6025

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Talks a big game. Weak BBJ and said she loves sucking undercarriage. No undercarriage play, not as cute as her pics.
    Thanks. Does text a good game.

  11. #6024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    RE: Red Kushhh

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneyFife56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have personal experience? Limited info here and on other board.

    Thanks.
    Talks a big game. Weak BBJ and said she loves sucking undercarriage. No undercarriage play, not as cute as her pics.

  12. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Skype is CBJ.

    I saw her a couple of months ago and it was probably the least satisfying experience I've ever had. Just a really unsexy date. She gets good reviews on the other site but the visit was just really odd. She's nice and pics are accurate. But I've had better dates in which there was a bait and switch and I thought the provider was hideous looking.

    She sat me down and made me talk for 30 minutes. If I hadn't gotten up to move things along we would have sat the whole time.

    YMMV. But no kissing. She's a germaphobe. Which is hard in this hobby. So anytime she touched my body or I touched my junk she made me sanitize my hands before I touched her. So when I pull out to switch positions I had to sanitize before going back in. The whole thing was a boner killer and all the pauses really broke up the flow..
    Skye was on my TDL but now backing off free latest threads. SLU girls were my go-tos but off the board. I've tried a couple of the Georgetown groupies but a mixed bag. They share a house which is a bit whacked when you bump into other hobbyists.

  13. #6022

    Brazilian Eva Adams

    Any of you pervs have any info on the new girl in town, Eva Adams?

  14. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Audelia I've only seen once pre price jump. Was an amazing DFKer. TNA ads are a wasteland now and any girls on Tryst that are hot enough to be intriguing have no reviews or are asking $600/ hr or more. Jesus Christ.
    Looks like Audelia bumped up her hourly rate again.

  15. #6020

    Red Kushh?

    Anyone have personal experience? Limited info here and on other board.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape