Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 9918
-
09-23-22 18:04 #6888Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on Tay?
-
09-23-22 11:54 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks. Heard that from a few people. As big as a house. Too bad she was cute back in the day. Cheap and very few restrictions.
Originally Posted by Richcecato33
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 07:44 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 81Kristy
Yes, she's out there. Just twice of the size she was year ago. I don't have her digits anymore, but I saw her couple times walking on grafton st area.
Originally Posted by NiceBooty
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 21:27 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 62Back in the Game
Been out of the scene for a year or so and looking for a girl I used to see pretty regularly. Her name was Kristy. Anyone know if she's still out there? Looked in a few if the usual places but haven't found her. Anyone know?
-
09-21-22 15:51 #6884Regular Member

Posts: 25Same
I got one last month and I told him / her to go fuck himself / herself and never got any reply back LOL.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 11:21 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 314Yeah covered lame BJ and didn't even allow mish. Total waste of time and $. Bu
.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 06:30 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 4545Cali lame ass
Ya don't return bro, If she wanted you to come back then she would of do a better job. Also, her ad say sloppy toppy. Did she gave you bbj or a lame cover blowjob and just spit on the cover and call that sloppy?
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 22:08 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks. I used Tin Eye and a google and found none of those.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 21:14 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 162Attached are her fake pictures
These pictures are circa 2019: Twitter Codi_Vore; Carly Jet (circa 2019) Instagram at carlyjetofficeal; PAWG pholder.com.
Originally Posted by Chuck0260
[View Original Post]
And yes, her name is Melanie.
-
09-20-22 18:05 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 314Sloppy toppy princess Cali don't bother
Should have listened to fellow mongers but thought I'd try something different and since there really isn't much lately. Booked a qv and boy she made sure it was a qv. Rushed from the time I entered the room. Pics are fairly accurate but add about 10 - 15 lbs more. After we're done she says you better come see me again for a longer time. Yeah right. Your service sucked for qv who's to say it's not going to suck for more money. Not taking that chance and from the reviews on here looks like no one else is either.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/092345844971
-
09-20-22 17:25 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 168Melanie
Thanks for the feedback -.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
I did do a reverse lookup but all I saw were similar posts to skip the games which did not seem like a red flag to me?
So her name is Melanie? I agree I have no interest with having someone waiting outside either.
-
09-20-22 14:21 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 162Follow-up
Incidentally, she quoted me 7 Benjamins for the entire night a couple years ago. So 5 Benjamins for 3 hours you may want to negotiate her down. Unless of course she's claiming inflation LOL. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Chuck0260
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 14:18 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 162Melanie
The pictures are fake. Do a reverse picture search. She's been using those pictures and other fake ones in other ads for years; though she is an attractive mother of two. I believe there was a review about her a few weeks ago but I forget by whom. Her bf and baby daddy is her handler / driver. That's all I need to know. Almost saw her a couple years ago, because she did send her real pictures. I no longer have the pictures and I decided not to meet given the vibe I was feeling: she was just too eager and obliging to any and everything. So I passed. If you don't mind the bf / handler outside waiting, hey, go for it and do let us know. Perhaps she's changed her ways. LOL.
Originally Posted by Chuck0260
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:09 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 103Ok, thanks for the leads.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 08:52 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 213According to previous reports she is a known thief (see Brockton forums) and is definitely in her 40's.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






