Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 662 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6873

    Out on Cape

    Hello, newbie here.

    Any intel on this one? She quoted me $500 for a.

    3 hour out call on the cape. Which considering that she is not on the cape it seems, seemed reasonable. Looking for BJ, FS and maybe some anal to finish.

    She has been around for a while and I suspect the pictures are aged.

    https://cape-cod.skipthegames.com/fe...d/875148365401

  2. #6872

    Sicilian

    New to the area perhaps, but not new to the hobby. I saw her years ago and had a good time. But as has been discussed on the south shore / Providence forums, of late she seems to be hanging out with a guy who is causing trouble. So the current guidance is to stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this newer posting, one of three. I realize the pics of the black 2 piece in the other ads are most likely NOT her and she otherwise doesn't offr up any more revealing pics. And she appears to be upper 30's at a minimum, posting a younger age is the norm...So?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/695901252674

  3. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this newer posting, one of three. I realize the pics of the black 2 piece in the other ads are most likely NOT her and she otherwise doesn't offr up any more revealing pics. And she appears to be upper 30's at a minimum, posting a younger age is the norm...So?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/695901252674
    Previous reports say she is ripping guys off.

  4. #6870

    New Possibility?

    Any Intel on this newer posting, one of three. I realize the pics of the black 2 piece in the other ads are most likely NOT her and she otherwise doesn't offr up any more revealing pics. And she appears to be upper 30's at a minimum, posting a younger age is the norm...So?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/695901252674

  5. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Call herself Italian spinner 4'9".
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/060456050342

    Here it is.

  6. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualGuy  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted is dead now but that is indeed Little Red.
    Call herself Italian spinner 4'9".

  7. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Somehow got my # and is texting me. WTF.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/205938540244

    I know she's been discussed. Is this little Red?
    The link you posted is dead now but that is indeed Little Red.

  8. #6866

    Anybody?

    Somehow got my # and is texting me. WTF.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/205938540244

    I know she's been discussed. Is this little Red?

  9. #6865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Looks familiar

    Hey good brothers, am I mistaken or is this little spinner familiar? Looks like an ad posted during springtime. Any intel on this one. If I recall correctly the reviews were not positive. Not sure but I think, at the time, she was also living on Elizabeth Street and working with the 4'9" 43-year-old (actually 51) Italian spinner.

    Sweet girl available to cater to those in need female companionship 32 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/053532197368
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 979C8CBC-5C05-4B82-BE9C-642A38A46E6C.jpg‎   05D2408C-3A7A-4FFC-8935-5E66BD488BE3.jpg‎  

  10. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/064830344866

    Quoted 250 for hh. This was another one of those moments where I asked to clarify, because there is no way that could have been correct, but no, that's what she wanted, outcall only, plus pick her up and drop her off or pay for her Ubers.

    Who is paying this? Please stop. You deserve better. Please spend your money more wisely and don't reinforce the absurd asking prices of these SWs who somehow got online.

    She tired to negotiate, and I thanked her for responding and bid her a good evening, as we were eons apart on donation and I wasn't looking to haggle or low ball. She told me that 250/ HH is the going rate before I just blocked the number.

    Again, please stop letting these girls think that the going rate is that when you're not Eros material.
    I ran into her once on the street not too long ago. She was trying to score some work and she quoted her prices to me. The prices don't match the appearance. She got upset with me and walked away. Drugs be making these women delusional.

  11. #6863

    Bloodshed

    Ooh. Bloodshed? Whose blood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I had one very threating back in MAY, here's the # ‪9294730973‬.
    So I informed the texter that I was going to the POPO to report him and here is his reply.


    Then I let him know that he is welcome to stop by anytime. I'd be waiting with.

  12. #6862

    Mine back in MAY

    I had one very threating back in MAY, here's the # ‪9294730973‬.
    So I informed the texter that I was going to the POPO to report him and here is his reply.


    Then I let him know that he is welcome to stop by anytime. I'd be waiting with _.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    There's a new scam going on. I haven't texted anyone recently. Maybe a week ago I did but I never make any references to specific acts. Just "hey I saw your ad" and "what are your donations" and "where are you located" type stuff.

    I get this text threatening me with soliciting an underage girl and that my life will be destroyed if I don't pay him. I'm assuming.

    I didn't text any 508 number so I know it's some troll but this is the new scam after asking for a deposit.

    Letting others know. Be vigilant. Ignore it. Don't feed into it.

    I'm not worried but thought I'd give all the heads up.

    See screengrabs below.

    Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if anyone ever falls for that?.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #1.JPG‎   #2.JPG‎  

  13. #6861

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    There's a new scam going on. I haven't texted anyone recently. Maybe a week ago I did but I never make any references to specific acts. Just "hey I saw your ad" and "what are your donations" and "where are you located" type stuff.

    I get this text threatening me with soliciting an underage girl and that my life will be destroyed if I don't pay him. I'm assuming.

    I didn't text any 508 number so I know it's some troll but this is the new scam after asking for a deposit.

    Letting others know. Be vigilant. Ignore it. Don't feed into it.

    I'm not worried but thought I'd give all the heads up.

    See screengrabs below.

    Peace.
    I wonder if anyone ever falls for that?.

  14. #6860

    Sarah

    Two knows of what he speaks. But I shall add that she has a nice ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    She grew up on Worcester Main South area; specifically Kilby Street. Enough said right there. Ask and she'll give you her Facebook account. She moved back from North Carolina after a failed marriage and three kids (boys) later (lost custody due to her addictions). Sad. Takes out the falsies, yep, no teeth, and gums you to paradise LOL. Nice body but there was an odor below the waist, if you get my meaning. She's an addict as we know most all are. Talks and won't shut the hell up! So she won't be boring as she's a lot to say LOL. Under no circumstances, if that you should foolishly decide to visit, do not allow her to coax you into taking her anywhere for a drop off; that's her dealer. Just do the deed and be about your life. I did a car date. This one's been around since the pharaohs, as I was told. She used to live with and work with Bella and the infamous Jamie / Theresa. Right there you know what to expect. Just hit it and quit it. Tell her to be refreshed and showered before your meet up, if, again, you foolishly decide to visit. Good hunting brother and good luck.

  15. #6859

    Warning to All Mongers

    There's a new scam going on. I haven't texted anyone recently. Maybe a week ago I did but I never make any references to specific acts. Just "hey I saw your ad" and "what are your donations" and "where are you located" type stuff.

    I get this text threatening me with soliciting an underage girl and that my life will be destroyed if I don't pay him. I'm assuming.

    I didn't text any 508 number so I know it's some troll but this is the new scam after asking for a deposit.

    Letting others know. Be vigilant. Ignore it. Don't feed into it.

    I'm not worried but thought I'd give all the heads up.

    See screengrabs below.

    Peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D624D7D9-2686-4C01-8C07-0A8C3608DB95.jpg‎   E3E204BD-E975-484C-B7C5-A87DEFBD9E3C.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape