Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 9918
-
09-20-22 08:47 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 168Out on Cape
Hello, newbie here.
Any intel on this one? She quoted me $500 for a.
3 hour out call on the cape. Which considering that she is not on the cape it seems, seemed reasonable. Looking for BJ, FS and maybe some anal to finish.
She has been around for a while and I suspect the pictures are aged.
https://cape-cod.skipthegames.com/fe...d/875148365401
-
09-20-22 08:22 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sicilian
New to the area perhaps, but not new to the hobby. I saw her years ago and had a good time. But as has been discussed on the south shore / Providence forums, of late she seems to be hanging out with a guy who is causing trouble. So the current guidance is to stay away!
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 08:04 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 29Previous reports say she is ripping guys off.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 07:32 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 103New Possibility?
Any Intel on this newer posting, one of three. I realize the pics of the black 2 piece in the other ads are most likely NOT her and she otherwise doesn't offr up any more revealing pics. And she appears to be upper 30's at a minimum, posting a younger age is the norm...So?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/695901252674
-
09-19-22 20:36 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 768https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/060456050342
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
Here it is.
-
09-19-22 20:32 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 768Call herself Italian spinner 4'9".
Originally Posted by CasualGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 19:57 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 105The link you posted is dead now but that is indeed Little Red.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 17:40 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 768Anybody?
Somehow got my # and is texting me. WTF.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/205938540244
I know she's been discussed. Is this little Red?
-
09-19-22 15:05 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 162Looks familiar
Hey good brothers, am I mistaken or is this little spinner familiar? Looks like an ad posted during springtime. Any intel on this one. If I recall correctly the reviews were not positive. Not sure but I think, at the time, she was also living on Elizabeth Street and working with the 4'9" 43-year-old (actually 51) Italian spinner.
Sweet girl available to cater to those in need female companionship 32 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/053532197368
-
09-16-22 22:25 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 38I ran into her once on the street not too long ago. She was trying to score some work and she quoted her prices to me. The prices don't match the appearance. She got upset with me and walked away. Drugs be making these women delusional.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 13:36 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 2109Bloodshed
Ooh. Bloodshed? Whose blood?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 12:32 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 825Mine back in MAY
I had one very threating back in MAY, here's the # 9294730973.
So I informed the texter that I was going to the POPO to report him and here is his reply.
Then I let him know that he is welcome to stop by anytime. I'd be waiting with _.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 11:53 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 95I wonder
I wonder if anyone ever falls for that?.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 06:35 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sarah
Two knows of what he speaks. But I shall add that she has a nice ass!
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 21:38 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 559Warning to All Mongers
There's a new scam going on. I haven't texted anyone recently. Maybe a week ago I did but I never make any references to specific acts. Just "hey I saw your ad" and "what are your donations" and "where are you located" type stuff.
I get this text threatening me with soliciting an underage girl and that my life will be destroyed if I don't pay him. I'm assuming.
I didn't text any 508 number so I know it's some troll but this is the new scam after asking for a deposit.
Letting others know. Be vigilant. Ignore it. Don't feed into it.
I'm not worried but thought I'd give all the heads up.
See screengrabs below.
Peace.









Reply With Quote






