Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 59488
-
09-20-22 15:05 #50068Senior Member

Posts: 111Meet
Yeh. This place is hit or miss. The biggest problem I have with it is the beds are always dirty. I caught a girl spraying Lysol on one before I went in and this big fella who looked like he hadn't bathed in a month walked out Pryor the the French bath.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
Girls are hot sometimes though. Got FS a few months back from a chubby girl. Can't remember name.
-
09-20-22 13:27 #50067Banned Member

Posts: 2410Why would you go? You said after the last fiasco you were not welcome there anymore.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:17 #50066Senior Member

Posts: 315I visited yesterday and asked for sherry. Is is cute but not hot. I had fun but I was looking for cbd like you mentioned but I wasn't lucky.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:15 #50065Senior Member

Posts: 315Where is chi massage any address? Or who should I get a massage from?
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:11 #50064Senior Member

Posts: 315I haven't had any luck there with Lisa. I will need to give Sophia a try. Has anyone had any Luck there.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:10 #50063Senior Member

Posts: 315I heard Samantha has a few correct me if I'm wrong but I heard they include 888 massage, well-being, moonlight, ss, oriental and sunshine.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:12 #50062Senior Member

Posts: 65360 for Mimi? In a AMP?
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:11 #50061Senior Member

Posts: 203Whereabouts on Steve Reynolds is this new place located?
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 09:30 #50060Senior Member

Posts: 31FS spots
Anyone know any FS / BJ spots that are one flat rate OTD? I hate breaking the mood with negotiations.
-
09-20-22 02:41 #50059Senior Member

Posts: 43Elite
Latina and late 30's except Sophia who seemed to be about 25.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 23:21 #50058Senior Member

Posts: 580Repy
The prices quoted seem very high for HE. The HE places can be a great experience but the most I think I would shell out is 160 if the experience was outstanding. There are plenty of good HE places I can go for 60 + 60 tip.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 22:46 #50057Regular Member

Posts: 26If this is the Abby you seek. I saw her once about 3 years ago massage sucked and really no menu.
Originally Posted by AdamSmith69
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/61a2d08...8-51dddc0a66a0
-
09-19-22 22:24 #50056Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea I'm thinking she may have the Indian skin tone but not fully Indian. Sucks that Yuki's entry fee is the same as a half hour massage with HJ. Makes me not want to go.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 19:26 #50055Banned Member

Posts: 2410How in the world are we supposed to know who that is? Link? Also this should be posted on the non AMP board if she has her own incall.
Originally Posted by AdamSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 18:25 #50054Regular Member

Posts: 7I'm late to the party
Yokohama is closed. Closest FS place to me and only had the chance to visit once in June. Kinda sad. The worst parking though if you don't want to be obvious. Ended up seeing Mimi. The TS was good, some teasing, same with the massage. Though during the massage she chatted extensively about the history of Mongolia. It was kinda endearing but not the best turn on LOL. After the flip CFS was good, had worse, had better, even though she wasn't young she had a pretty hot body. I enjoyed my time there.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
80+280.









Reply With Quote






