Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50071
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I have always driven by Meet Massage, located near Sugarloaf Parkway and Old Norcross, next door to the Touchdown Wings place. Decided to check it out finally this weekend. Was greeted by a young looking, short and chubby cute little asian girl named Ellie who asked me to wait for another girl. Ellie gave me some good vibes and will definitely have to come back to see her. After a few minutes a sweet looking, short and slim asian girl, named Sherry, took me to the room. Asked her for a soft massage and she got to work. Both the girls spoke english pretty well and so the conversations was pretty great. Sherry teased and grazed a lot and on the flip was ready for some fun. Plenty of UTC top and OTC bottom fun was had. She was open to a CBJ for $. 6 but insisted on payment first. That killed the mood for me. So I ended up with the regular fun which wasn't too bad. There might be more on the table for all you experienced playas if you play your cards right. She is very flirty and definitely knows to say the right things to get you going. She did say she had moved from NY recently. On the way out saw another, slightly older, asian lady coming out from another room after a session. Looks like I will have to go back a couple of times to try them all out. This time it was. 5/. 6 OTD for half hour.
    I visited yesterday and asked for sherry. Is is cute but not hot. I had fun but I was looking for cbd like you mentioned but I wasn't lucky.

  2. #50070
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJob  [View Original Post]
    Samantha has another shop on Steve Reynolds Blvd. Stopped by last week and saw Stephanie and her friend from DS.

    $80 entry fee and the interior looked nice; however, both girls (while latina) are bigger and not that attractive so I bailed.
    Where is chi massage any address? Or who should I get a massage from?

  3. #50069
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Latina and late 30's except Sophia who seemed to be about 25.
    I haven't had any luck there with Lisa. I will need to give Sophia a try. Has anyone had any Luck there.

  4. #50068
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Whereabouts on Steve Reynolds is this new place located?
    I heard Samantha has a few correct me if I'm wrong but I heard they include 888 massage, well-being, moonlight, ss, oriental and sunshine.

  5. #50067
    Quote Originally Posted by Maebari  [View Original Post]
    Yokohama is closed. Closest FS place to me and only had the chance to visit once in June. Kinda sad. The worst parking though if you don't want to be obvious. Ended up seeing Mimi. The TS was good, some teasing, same with the massage. Though during the massage she chatted extensively about the history of Mongolia. It was kinda endearing but not the best turn on LOL. After the flip CFS was good, had worse, had better, even though she wasn't young she had a pretty hot body. I enjoyed my time there.

    80+280.
    360 for Mimi? In a AMP?

  6. #50066
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJob  [View Original Post]
    Samantha has another shop on Steve Reynolds Blvd. Stopped by last week and saw Stephanie and her friend from DS.

    $80 entry fee and the interior looked nice; however, both girls (while latina) are bigger and not that attractive so I bailed.
    Whereabouts on Steve Reynolds is this new place located?

  7. #50065

    FS spots

    Anyone know any FS / BJ spots that are one flat rate OTD? I hate breaking the mood with negotiations.

  8. #50064

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in the more experienced masseuses. What were they like? Asian / latina / younger / older, etc. ??
    Latina and late 30's except Sophia who seemed to be about 25.

  9. #50063

    Repy

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm thinking she may have the Indian skin tone but not fully Indian. Sucks that Yuki's entry fee is the same as a half hour massage with HJ. Makes me not want to go.
    The prices quoted seem very high for HE. The HE places can be a great experience but the most I think I would shell out is 160 if the experience was outstanding. There are plenty of good HE places I can go for 60 + 60 tip.

  10. #50062
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamSmith69  [View Original Post]
    Coming in town to visit, any intel on Abby? Personal provider at her own incall, wondering if she's worth it or not?
    If this is the Abby you seek. I saw her once about 3 years ago massage sucked and really no menu.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/61a2d08...8-51dddc0a66a0

  11. #50061
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJob  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as there is some interest in Yuki, here's a report:

    Saw London, who says she is Indian which I highly doubt. Might look a little Indian, but that's about it. Her massage is OK. Topless HE with Russian finish for $ tip.

    Entry fee is $80 which is high. Saw some AA girls there and one who is cute with short hair.

    Saw Grace who to me is wholly unattractive.
    Yea I'm thinking she may have the Indian skin tone but not fully Indian. Sucks that Yuki's entry fee is the same as a half hour massage with HJ. Makes me not want to go.

  12. #50060
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamSmith69  [View Original Post]
    Coming in town to visit, any intel on Abby? Personal provider at her own incall, wondering if she's worth it or not?
    How in the world are we supposed to know who that is? Link? Also this should be posted on the non AMP board if she has her own incall.

  13. #50059

    I'm late to the party

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    It might be closed. There is a "For Sale" sign in front of the building.
    Yokohama is closed. Closest FS place to me and only had the chance to visit once in June. Kinda sad. The worst parking though if you don't want to be obvious. Ended up seeing Mimi. The TS was good, some teasing, same with the massage. Though during the massage she chatted extensively about the history of Mongolia. It was kinda endearing but not the best turn on LOL. After the flip CFS was good, had worse, had better, even though she wasn't young she had a pretty hot body. I enjoyed my time there.

    80+280.

  14. #50058

    Chi Massage. Duluth

    Samantha has another shop on Steve Reynolds Blvd. Stopped by last week and saw Stephanie and her friend from DS.

    $80 entry fee and the interior looked nice; however, both girls (while latina) are bigger and not that attractive so I bailed.

  15. #50057

    Yuki Massage, Vinings

    Seeing as there is some interest in Yuki, here's a report:

    Saw London, who says she is Indian which I highly doubt. Might look a little Indian, but that's about it. Her massage is OK. Topless HE with Russian finish for $ tip.

    Entry fee is $80 which is high. Saw some AA girls there and one who is cute with short hair.

    Saw Grace who to me is wholly unattractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape