Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 59489
-
09-20-22 11:11 #50069Senior Member

Posts: 315I haven't had any luck there with Lisa. I will need to give Sophia a try. Has anyone had any Luck there.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:10 #50068Senior Member

Posts: 315I heard Samantha has a few correct me if I'm wrong but I heard they include 888 massage, well-being, moonlight, ss, oriental and sunshine.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:12 #50067Senior Member

Posts: 65360 for Mimi? In a AMP?
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:11 #50066Senior Member

Posts: 203Whereabouts on Steve Reynolds is this new place located?
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 09:30 #50065Senior Member

Posts: 31FS spots
Anyone know any FS / BJ spots that are one flat rate OTD? I hate breaking the mood with negotiations.
-
09-20-22 02:41 #50064Senior Member

Posts: 43Elite
Latina and late 30's except Sophia who seemed to be about 25.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 23:21 #50063Senior Member

Posts: 580Repy
The prices quoted seem very high for HE. The HE places can be a great experience but the most I think I would shell out is 160 if the experience was outstanding. There are plenty of good HE places I can go for 60 + 60 tip.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 22:46 #50062Regular Member

Posts: 26If this is the Abby you seek. I saw her once about 3 years ago massage sucked and really no menu.
Originally Posted by AdamSmith69
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/61a2d08...8-51dddc0a66a0
-
09-19-22 22:24 #50061Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea I'm thinking she may have the Indian skin tone but not fully Indian. Sucks that Yuki's entry fee is the same as a half hour massage with HJ. Makes me not want to go.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 19:26 #50060Banned Member

Posts: 2410How in the world are we supposed to know who that is? Link? Also this should be posted on the non AMP board if she has her own incall.
Originally Posted by AdamSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 18:25 #50059Regular Member

Posts: 7I'm late to the party
Yokohama is closed. Closest FS place to me and only had the chance to visit once in June. Kinda sad. The worst parking though if you don't want to be obvious. Ended up seeing Mimi. The TS was good, some teasing, same with the massage. Though during the massage she chatted extensively about the history of Mongolia. It was kinda endearing but not the best turn on LOL. After the flip CFS was good, had worse, had better, even though she wasn't young she had a pretty hot body. I enjoyed my time there.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
80+280.
-
09-19-22 17:33 #50058Senior Member

Posts: 62Chi Massage. Duluth
Samantha has another shop on Steve Reynolds Blvd. Stopped by last week and saw Stephanie and her friend from DS.
$80 entry fee and the interior looked nice; however, both girls (while latina) are bigger and not that attractive so I bailed.
-
09-19-22 17:30 #50057Senior Member

Posts: 62Yuki Massage, Vinings
Seeing as there is some interest in Yuki, here's a report:
Saw London, who says she is Indian which I highly doubt. Might look a little Indian, but that's about it. Her massage is OK. Topless HE with Russian finish for $ tip.
Entry fee is $80 which is high. Saw some AA girls there and one who is cute with short hair.
Saw Grace who to me is wholly unattractive.
-
09-19-22 16:23 #50056Senior Member

Posts: 37Yuki
I've had FS with Rose about 6 months ago. I believe it was $$. Very good time. She is my favorite there.
Yuki is a little expensive as the 1 hr rate is $80 and tip can be between 60 - 100+. So get ready to spend.
There is NO FS allowed here but all the girls I have seen are really good looking.
-
09-19-22 15:40 #50055Senior Member

Posts: 39Yuki. Black Girls
I have been to Yuki a few times and I believe Majesty, Ashley and Rose will be the black girls options. I have never had a session with Rose but other reviews have mentiones great things.
If you want a GREAT massage, Majesty is a good choice. She's in her 20s and probably around 5'5 but has nice body and round bottom.
Ashley's massage is ok but she is very good looking and even big bottom. She's around 5'9 or 5'10 and should also be in her 20's.
Yuki is a little expensive as the 1 hr rate is $80 and tip can be between 60 - 100+. So get ready to spend.
There is NO FS allowed here but all the girls I have seen are really good looking.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




