Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 59496
-
09-20-22 21:58 #50076Senior Member

Posts: 4061[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-20-22 19:01 #50075Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah. It had been a long while for FS so wasn't sure the going rate anymore and just had a bonus at work so thought, WTF idgaf let's go.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
Hell, when I used to get more than an ending I could go to TP for 70+120 everything. No way that's all it is anymore.
-
09-20-22 18:33 #50074Senior Member

Posts: 594Not welcome anymore?
Sometimes people try again, Pepe. Like you keep trying again here despite the last few dozen fiascos.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 15:05 #50073Senior Member

Posts: 111Meet
Yeh. This place is hit or miss. The biggest problem I have with it is the beds are always dirty. I caught a girl spraying Lysol on one before I went in and this big fella who looked like he hadn't bathed in a month walked out Pryor the the French bath.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
Girls are hot sometimes though. Got FS a few months back from a chubby girl. Can't remember name.
-
09-20-22 13:27 #50072Banned Member

Posts: 2410Why would you go? You said after the last fiasco you were not welcome there anymore.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:17 #50071Senior Member

Posts: 315I visited yesterday and asked for sherry. Is is cute but not hot. I had fun but I was looking for cbd like you mentioned but I wasn't lucky.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:15 #50070Senior Member

Posts: 315Where is chi massage any address? Or who should I get a massage from?
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:11 #50069Senior Member

Posts: 315I haven't had any luck there with Lisa. I will need to give Sophia a try. Has anyone had any Luck there.
Originally Posted by TheBlue1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 11:10 #50068Senior Member

Posts: 315I heard Samantha has a few correct me if I'm wrong but I heard they include 888 massage, well-being, moonlight, ss, oriental and sunshine.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:12 #50067Senior Member

Posts: 65360 for Mimi? In a AMP?
Originally Posted by Maebari
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 10:11 #50066Senior Member

Posts: 203Whereabouts on Steve Reynolds is this new place located?
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 09:30 #50065Senior Member

Posts: 31FS spots
Anyone know any FS / BJ spots that are one flat rate OTD? I hate breaking the mood with negotiations.
-
09-20-22 02:41 #50064Senior Member

Posts: 43Elite
Latina and late 30's except Sophia who seemed to be about 25.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 23:21 #50063Senior Member

Posts: 580Repy
The prices quoted seem very high for HE. The HE places can be a great experience but the most I think I would shell out is 160 if the experience was outstanding. There are plenty of good HE places I can go for 60 + 60 tip.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 22:46 #50062Regular Member

Posts: 26If this is the Abby you seek. I saw her once about 3 years ago massage sucked and really no menu.
Originally Posted by AdamSmith69
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/61a2d08...8-51dddc0a66a0












Reply With Quote




