Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 662 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    and really nice feet.
    Man after my own heart. I look at feet before tits sometimes.

  2. #6722

    Summer and Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Great analysis of Summer / Allison. Sadly, the only thing common between her and Hanna are those back-of-the-thigh tattoos. My advice is to stay away from this nut case!
    I know both Summer and Hannah very well. I lived with both of them for weeks. And let me tell you it was the happiest day of my life when I booted them out of my house. They both suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. They don't sleep at night. They talk to themselves. They're straight out delusional. Both of the girls Hannah is in Florida with her gay boyfriend. I would never go near that girl again. Summer lives in Worcester now. Because Drakit Mass dude kicked her out. Because he had enough of her and I don't blame him. No guy deserves to be treated like that when you live with crazy girls. I don't care how hot she is. You have to do what's best for you. And just get rid of her and wash your hands. Summer is on submarines. But she should get off of subs and definitely get some schizophrenia meds. But honestly those don't even help either. When someone is mentally ill. You cannot bring them back. I've tried it just doesn't work that way. Summer is hot though. Weathered face. But nice clean girl with sexy body and really nice feet.

  3. #6721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    You're right about that

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Great analysis of Summer / Allison. Sadly, the only thing common between her and Hanna are those back-of-the-thigh tattoos. My advice is to stay away from this nut case!
    You're right brother, she is a nutcase. Now she's posting in Worcester. She has been living in her car when traveling from place to place. I asked why don't you stay at your place in Dracut? Oh boy, what did I ask that innocuous question for. Gees. She then goes on and on about her male roommate wanting sex included with the roommate setup. According to her, she wasn't having it. So now she's transient. What a life basically living out of your car and sleeping at complex parking lots making dates. Like you said, she is a nutcase. She just flips out like the striking of a match. Flipped out at me because of her mistake with where she said she had parked in the lot of the complex in Shrewsbury off Rt 9. I took control to quench that quickly letting her know her place in this. You never allow any provider to cop an attitude, ever. Respect goes both ways. But yeah, that was well-said as you encapsulated her in a nutshell: nutcase.

  4. #6720

    Eros

    I don't want folks to think that Eros is some sort of gold standard. AFAIK Eros doesn't test drive the girls before letting them create a profile, do they? In my view, your success rate on Eros isn't any different from STG. Except that you will surely be shelling out more. I am open to being corrected. I'll admit I've occasionally made this mistake, but 250 for hh is almost never a good deal (unless it's a highly reviewed lady). There's much better out there if you know where to look and have patience.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/064830344866

    Quoted 250 for hh. This was another one of those moments where I asked to clarify, because there is no way that could have been correct, but no, that's what she wanted, outcall only, plus pick her up and drop her off or pay for her Ubers.

    Who is paying this? Please stop. You deserve better. Please spend your money more wisely and don't reinforce the absurd asking prices of these SWs who somehow got online.

    She tired to negotiate, and I thanked her for responding and bid her a good evening, as we were eons apart on donation and I wasn't looking to haggle or low ball. She told me that 250/ HH is the going rate before I just blocked the number.

    Again, please stop letting these girls think that the going rate is that when you're not Eros material.

  5. #6719

    Summer

    Great analysis of Summer / Allison. Sadly, the only thing common between her and Hanna are those back-of-the-thigh tattoos. My advice is to stay away from this nut case!

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her that goes like this: She's a looney tune. There are reviews on her. Met her late last Friday at an apartment complex parking blot for a car date, in Shrewsbury off Rt 9. She has obvious mental issues. That's true. Quick-tempered and impatient. Face is weathered, though that is her body. Bent her over, as I always go fully double-covered, and banged the bejeezus out of her. She moaned and wailed. She did not want me to stop even though she kept saying you're big. She took it all like a champ. She would not stop yakking about her miserable life in Adcare, to being betrayed by a jealous female friend, to some dude she has a roommate in Dracut who is mad because she won't sleep with him. None of my business. I didn't want to know all about that, I just wanted to nut and bounce; but, as I've said, she wouldn't stop yakking. Smh. No. I won't repeat. One and done for me.

  6. #6718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Who gives a shit who sees. I nutted in her and left.
    I have spent close to a half hour a couple times in the VIP there during the day and never had a problem since the bartender / owner is kind of relaxed about the time. Yeah, you can see through the lattice if one wants to but the girls are aware of what goes on in the LD area so they maneuver around so nothing is seen until the folks in the LD area sit down and start their business. I know I have been in VIP during the day when nobody was ever in the LD area. Timing is everything!

  7. #6717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Now that is funny shit.

    A wall with see thru vinyl lattice.

    Most girls who fuck you will bring a blanket for privacy.
    Who gives a shit who sees. I nutted in her and left.

  8. #6716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Alison aka Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    The back of thigh ink certainly looks like Hanna, doubtful there would be two locals with that tat. Anyone contacted her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/947577661907
    Had a dream about her that goes like this: She's a looney tune. There are reviews on her. Met her late last Friday at an apartment complex parking blot for a car date, in Shrewsbury off Rt 9. She has obvious mental issues. That's true. Quick-tempered and impatient. Face is weathered, though that is her body. Bent her over, as I always go fully double-covered, and banged the bejeezus out of her. She moaned and wailed. She did not want me to stop even though she kept saying you're big. She took it all like a champ. She would not stop yakking about her miserable life in Adcare, to being betrayed by a jealous female friend, to some dude she has a roommate in Dracut who is mad because she won't sleep with him. None of my business. I didn't want to know all about that, I just wanted to nut and bounce; but, as I've said, she wouldn't stop yakking. Smh. No. I won't repeat. One and done for me.

  9. #6715
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    The back of thigh ink certainly looks like Hanna, doubtful there would be two locals with that tat. Anyone contacted her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/947577661907
    Def not Hanna. She's in Florida. Texted me recently.

  10. #6714

    Is Hana back?

    The back of thigh ink certainly looks like Hanna, doubtful there would be two locals with that tat. Anyone contacted her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/947577661907

  11. #6713

    Lamp VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm not paying 80 for a car BBBJ. But yea, she worked at the lamp. She got back to me by text. I bareback fucked her in the lamp VIP a couple years ago.
    Now that is funny shit.

    A wall with see thru vinyl lattice.

    Most girls who fuck you will bring a blanket for privacy.

  12. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reached out to this one!! I did and almost choked on what she was looking for, if she 52 then I'm 30. Want 125 for QV, plus 25 for oral for 15 OMG, WTF is going on here with the costs here https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/389010387513.
    Just a really bad consumer market. High demand plus inflation yields low quality at inflated prices. Guess I paid a little attention in Econ 101. Yeah, it sucks compared to a few years ago. I remember in the 90's seeing truly hot girls with GFE for under 100.

  13. #6711

    Revolutionary War

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone reached out to this one!! I did and almost choked on what she was looking for, if she 52 then I'm 30. Want 125 for QV, plus 25 for oral for 15 OMG, WTF is going on here with the costs here https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/389010387513.
    She looks as if she lived through the Revolutionary War. Easily and without a shadow of a doubt she's a septuagenarian (70's). I guess 70+ in her delusional mind is the new 50. Lmao.

  14. #6710

    Lisa

    Has anyone reached out to this one!! I did and almost choked on what she was looking for, if she 52 then I'm 30. Want 125 for QV, plus 25 for oral for 15 OMG, WTF is going on here with the costs here https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/389010387513.

  15. #6709

    Ms. Authentic (Sarah)

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/064830344866

    Quoted 250 for hh. This was another one of those moments where I asked to clarify, because there is no way that could have been correct, but no, that's what she wanted, outcall only, plus pick her up and drop her off or pay for her Ubers.

    Who is paying this? Please stop. You deserve better. Please spend your money more wisely and don't reinforce the absurd asking prices of these SWs who somehow got online.

    She tired to negotiate, and I thanked her for responding and bid her a good evening, as we were eons apart on donation and I wasn't looking to haggle or low ball. She told me that 250/ HH is the going rate before I just blocked the number.

    Again, please stop letting these girls think that the going rate is that when you're not Eros material.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape