Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9918
-
09-15-22 16:47 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 467I remember seeing some of the pics at least 5 yrs ago maybe even older.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 16:14 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 162Garden-variety
She grew up on Worcester Main South area; specifically Kilby Street. Enough said right there. Ask and she'll give you her Facebook account. She moved back from North Carolina after a failed marriage and three kids (boys) later (lost custody due to her addictions). Sad. Takes out the falsies, yep, no teeth, and gums you to paradise LOL. Nice body but there was an odor below the waist, if you get my meaning. She's an addict as we know most all are. Talks and won't shut the hell up! So she won't be boring as she's a lot to say LOL. Under no circumstances, if that you should foolishly decide to visit, do not allow her to coax you into taking her anywhere for a drop off; that's her dealer. Just do the deed and be about your life. I did a car date. This one's been around since the pharaohs, as I was told. She used to live with and work with Bella and the infamous Jamie / Theresa. Right there you know what to expect. Just hit it and quit it. Tell her to be refreshed and showered before your meet up, if, again, you foolishly decide to visit. Good hunting brother and good luck.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 15:47 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 52Anyone try her yet?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/467731879200
-
09-14-22 22:14 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 768Crazy. Search under Summer.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 22:00 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 406Alison
Search Alison. Or. Run away now! She's the nuttiest you could have the displeasure of meeting. All that glitters is not gold. She may look good but her mental illness is more than one can bear. Avoid this one.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 21:22 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 87Sturbridge
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/749941984968
Has anyone seen this girl? She looks new to the area and I tried to text but no answer. I'll try as long as she's not a scammer.
-
09-13-22 23:01 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 52"I taste like pink starburst". Then you should get yourself checked out; sounds like an infection, honey LOL.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 19:46 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 2109Kpins
Don't know her, but kpin abuse has become quite common. One of my fave girls crushes them and snorts them to turn herself into a zombie (kills her anxiety, she claims) and then happily participates in whatever weird shit I can come up with LOL.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 19:34 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 99Hoover / Natalie
Hello Brother Mongers.
I'm visiting from HI, and I recently sampled Hoover. Had a very nice time. I was wondering if I could inquire about any other similar providers. Big boobs or bbws.
If anyone wants information on Hawaii, I will be more than happy to return the favor.
Stay safe.
-
09-13-22 18:43 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 162Young White Female 24 years old
Any brothers any intel on this provider. Seen her post sometime last year but do not recall any reviews. Think she travels with her pimp daddy from place to place. I can see she's still claiming to be a "student". Yeah right. A student of providing herself for pleasure LOL. Anyhoo, she asked if I had any Klonopin (clonazepsm) (had to look it up); of which, mind you, is considered to be one of the most dangerous and addictive drugs on the prescription market today; it may even be worse than cocaine for the damage it can do, from what I have read on the doctors website.
Young white female 24 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/686913541049
Phone: 508-xxx-0950.
-
09-13-22 17:47 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 95Saw her a few times
Gives good head. Full menu available. Price was right. She will take less. No rush. Cons. Rough neighborhood. Pretty sure someone else was home there, you'll get ushered right to a room. And barking dogs.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
Don't go that hood after dark.
-
09-13-22 14:52 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 521Chocolate velour
Has anyone seen chocolate velour? 50 ish. Lives on jaques and has Britanny the 20 $ s, main cum guzzler suddenly turned 100 qv hoe living with her apparently? She's always posting but no one has reviewed. BTW I hit Britanny up late sat / early Sunday. Quoted me 80 for a blo and go. Told her I had 30 . Picked her up at goldens 10 minutes later.
-
09-13-22 14:10 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 4545Selena
Selena have a book to. When I saw her that day and we were done with the session. She went to the bathroom and left notebook open and I saw she had date, time, name, price and everything of who she saw that day.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 11:59 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 52I thought that was Amanda that has the book. The one with at only posts pictures of her ass. I've been curious to try her but haven't seen any reviews other than someone who said she has a bunch of kids in the house.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 07:44 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 4545Selena
She's boring as fuck. She's not worth $120 qv. And be careful with her. When I saw her she have a book to keep record of every guys she sees, how much you paid, how long, your phone number, if you offering drugs as part of a trade. So she's not worth seeing.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





