Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10908
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Destiny

    I came here for work and my in box was flooded with suggestions to go see Destiny and after looking at her reviews and noticing she just doesn't have any bad reviews I booked with her and she was AMAZING! Everything they say she is maybe even more beautiful than her pictures. I will be booking with her whenever I come for work. St. Louis you have a gem. Thanks for the recommendation.

  2. #10907

    Angie

    Hi guys. Anyone has any first hand info on Angie? Saw her ad on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18

  3. #10906

    I appreciate that

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBang  [View Original Post]
    I was just thinking about going to see her this weekend. She's amazing. I've seen her three or four times now and she's six stars out of five. No problems afterwards either, despite some guy trying to spread rumors. Run to her, don't walk.
    Thanks for the reply. I won't make it before this weekend so leave a review, that would be cool.

  4. #10905

    Ty is the best

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/154948857073

    Some of you reported good times with her a while back, I would have thought that promoted more visits and more reports.

    Anyone have any recent updates on her? Is anyone repeating with her?
    I was just thinking about going to see her this weekend. She's amazing. I've seen her three or four times now and she's six stars out of five. No problems afterwards either, despite some guy trying to spread rumors. Run to her, don't walk.

  5. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    I think he's saying using local keywords, roads, areas, etc. Are likely to be real ads.
    That's exactly what I meant. Real ads usually contain references to local places. Fake ads rarely mention anything unique to St Louis area.

    KS.

  6. #10903
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    She is mostly 9-5 M-F type of gal.

    Weekends are spotty.

    She ghosted me twice last month so I moved on.
    I see she took down her monkey profile so guessing she's on hiatus.

    Anyway, thanks for the intel.

  7. #10902
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Why would ones that show as Lindbergh or 270 as fake? Honestly I'm from the area-ish so it's usually a short drive so if I see one I like and reach out, I'll see them. Never had any scammers myself?
    I think he's saying using local keywords, roads, areas, etc. Are likely to be real ads.

  8. #10901
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Searching for local major streets and towns will help to weed out most of the fake ads. For example, on Listcrawler try searching on these words separately: Lindbergh, 270, south, wentzville, charles, ofallon, etc.

    KS.
    Why would ones that show as Lindbergh or 270 as fake? Honestly I'm from the area-ish so it's usually a short drive so if I see one I like and reach out, I'll see them. Never had any scammers myself?

  9. #10900

    Nikki from okc

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and GfmHobby's report was correct. Looks like her pictures except for a little baby damage around her belly. Rates at the moment are 120/180/260. Everything is covered, and I didn't even get much of a CBJ. Maybe that's because I opted for the qv. She started out riding me but wanted to move out of that position after only about a minute. As GfmHobby said, she prefers to get pounded.

    She's staying in Westport now and a girl she does doubles with was hiding out on the room's balcony during my visit. She was mostly quite and the curtains were closed LOL. Friendly, not a drug addict, easy to schedule, but sort of boring.
    She is absolutely real.

    She is the girl in pictures and does have some baby damage but still really nice.

    I got a good CBJ then she got on top and road for a while then to doggy.

    The view was really nice and she gets into it.

    I asked if I come pull rubber off and cum on her ass.

    She said yes and that's how I finished.

    120 all in.

    I asked if BBBJCIM was available and she said yes but she wants the whole hour price for that.

  10. #10899

    Parker taking new clients

    I just saw on Parker's snapchat that she'll be taking on some new clients for a short while. This doesn't happen that often, so if you haven't already had the pleasure, now is your chance to see this beautiful and sexy lady.

    Message her booking line.

    314 492 7707.

  11. #10898

    Ty from Caseyville

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/154948857073

    Some of you reported good times with her a while back, I would have thought that promoted more visits and more reports.

    Anyone have any recent updates on her? Is anyone repeating with her?

  12. #10897

    About Fake Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of Fake escorts adds lately. Be careful.

    B.
    Searching for local major streets and towns will help to weed out most of the fake ads. For example, on Listcrawler try searching on these words separately: Lindbergh, 270, south, wentzville, charles, ofallon, etc.

    KS.

  13. #10896

    Fakes

    There are a lot of Fake escorts adds lately. Be careful.

    B.

  14. #10895

    Eros girls

    What's the word on these:

    Brooke Taylor.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...6280.htm?cat=1

    Lexie Allure.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7615.htm?cat=1

    I can't find any reviews on TER. Feel free to DM.

  15. #10894

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had experience with Eden, but I'll add in Diana and Scarlet to the recommendations. They check all the righter boxes, and they're both very nice and accommodating. Definitely worth reaching out to.
    I definitely agree with Diana and Scarlett as good choices. If I had to choose one for the special circumstances here, I would go with Scarlett. She definitely has the nurturing skills that would seem to be appropriate here, never rushes or is a hurry, is playful, sexy, and very sensual as well. I think she would enjoy making sure this man has a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape