Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10796

    Scarlett

    I had a chance to visit with Scarlett again recently. She's one of my ATF's. Since I can host at my place, to start off, I often get lunch sent over from one of her favorite nearby restaurants.

    The session is a total GFE. Good conversation, enjoyable lunch followed by a professional quality massage and a great ending. That part doesn't always happen for this old guy, but she stays with it. She's playful, open minded, nerdy in a sexy way, and just plain fun. Seems to really enjoy DATY and toy play.

    Scarlett is moving more towards escorts verses massage and is a great value at a reasonable donation. Extras and fetishes are more available now. Just ask.

    Not high volume at all, will never rush you and likes to spend some time at the end unwinding. I've seen her often over the years, but she always seems to have some surprises in store.

    Good safe location in the University City area.

    Go see her. You won't be disappointed.

    Sensualscarlett.com

  2. #10795

    Michelle

    Hey everyone,

    Has anyone seen this girl before? Are her pics real?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b474c1...c-d00e3aba3eae

  3. #10794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She has not been in the past. Select friends have gotten a BJ. I have not been one of the selected.

    Saying that, for 140 you do get a good rub, pleasant convo and a HJ.
    I agree with Jeffc's assessment. You see her enough you will get that BBBJ. And, she will only let you touch her ass. Nowhere else.

  4. #10793

    Clayton Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Not seen her, looks nice though, my question is about the locsl summer on rub-md, goes by kari now, is she a f / s provider?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2
    She has not been in the past. Select friends have gotten a BJ. I have not been one of the selected.

    Saying that, for 140 you do get a good rub, pleasant convo and a HJ.

  5. #10792

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel80  [View Original Post]
    Stay away! She used to be decent provider but now she moved to a new spot on Paige and she has a black dude that hides in the bathroom she was real messed up and doing the zombie nod sad she used to be cool I get undressed dude comes out with a gun and they both rob me stay away!
    Link or pic.

  6. #10791
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel80  [View Original Post]
    Stay away! She used to be decent provider but now she moved to a new spot on Paige and she has a black dude that hides in the bathroom she was real messed up and doing the zombie nod sad she used to be cool I get undressed dude comes out with a gun and they both rob me stay away!
    Sadly she has been circling the drain since she gave up on not being a fatty.

  7. #10790

    Alyssa love

    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel80  [View Original Post]
    Stay away! She used to be decent provider but now she moved to a new spot on Paige and she has a black dude that hides in the bathroom she was real messed up and doing the zombie nod sad she used to be cool I get undressed dude comes out with a gun and they both rob me stay away!
    This is common with her.

  8. #10789

    Alyssa love

    Stay away! She used to be decent provider but now she moved to a new spot on Paige and she has a black dude that hides in the bathroom she was real messed up and doing the zombie nod sad she used to be cool I get undressed dude comes out with a gun and they both rob me stay away!

  9. #10788

    You guys don't have to believe me

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I don't disagree with that at all, in fact I was going to congratulate Joplin for having one of the hottest little gems around, but that even makes it more odd.

    I still can't get over this one pic of her tho, if she's true and legit, I could spend the whole hour with her just laying like that.
    Don't know why Joplin popped up in there but it was switched back to St Charles later in the day. She said she was headed back to OKC today. That pic was what made me roll the dice and I'm glad I did. I look forward to when she comes back in a month or two. I hope she does well enough to keep coming back.

  10. #10787
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, I don't disagree with that at all, in fact I was going to congratulate Joplin for having one of the hottest little gems around, but that even makes it more odd.

    I still can't get over this one pic of her tho, if she's true and legit, I could spend the whole hour with her just laying like that.
    I don't know if it's paranoia or cynicism, but I refuse to believe. There has got to be something wrong with her. Her ads start in May, and this is the first time we've spoke of her. I did a quick overview of the forums Joplin and Kansas City and couldn't find anything. She has ads in OKC too, so I will look there later.

    Has anyone else seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/405-336-3699

  11. #10786
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?
    Exactly, I don't disagree with that at all, in fact I was going to congratulate Joplin for having one of the hottest little gems around, but that even makes it more odd.

    I still can't get over this one pic of her tho, if she's true and legit, I could spend the whole hour with her just laying like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e9f53b91f338ab73bd2e452480bf570d_f.jpg‎  

  12. #10785

    I just don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?
    She quoted.

    130 qv.

    180 hhr.

    250 hr.

    No other information beyond confirming St Charles location. Nothing extra, nothing worrisome, but still just don't know.

  13. #10784
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #10783

    Ad for Joplin now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    According to her old posts she's been in st. Chuck since July 27, so it seems she stays for a while.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?

  15. #10782
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.
    According to her old posts she's been in st. Chuck since July 27, so it seems she stays for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape