Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10919
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Why would ones that show as Lindbergh or 270 as fake? Honestly I'm from the area-ish so it's usually a short drive so if I see one I like and reach out, I'll see them. Never had any scammers myself?
    I think he's saying using local keywords, roads, areas, etc. Are likely to be real ads.

  2. #10918
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Searching for local major streets and towns will help to weed out most of the fake ads. For example, on Listcrawler try searching on these words separately: Lindbergh, 270, south, wentzville, charles, ofallon, etc.

    KS.
    Why would ones that show as Lindbergh or 270 as fake? Honestly I'm from the area-ish so it's usually a short drive so if I see one I like and reach out, I'll see them. Never had any scammers myself?

  3. #10917

    Nikki from okc

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakov  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and GfmHobby's report was correct. Looks like her pictures except for a little baby damage around her belly. Rates at the moment are 120/180/260. Everything is covered, and I didn't even get much of a CBJ. Maybe that's because I opted for the qv. She started out riding me but wanted to move out of that position after only about a minute. As GfmHobby said, she prefers to get pounded.

    She's staying in Westport now and a girl she does doubles with was hiding out on the room's balcony during my visit. She was mostly quite and the curtains were closed LOL. Friendly, not a drug addict, easy to schedule, but sort of boring.
    She is absolutely real.

    She is the girl in pictures and does have some baby damage but still really nice.

    I got a good CBJ then she got on top and road for a while then to doggy.

    The view was really nice and she gets into it.

    I asked if I come pull rubber off and cum on her ass.

    She said yes and that's how I finished.

    120 all in.

    I asked if BBBJCIM was available and she said yes but she wants the whole hour price for that.

  4. #10916

    Parker taking new clients

    I just saw on Parker's snapchat that she'll be taking on some new clients for a short while. This doesn't happen that often, so if you haven't already had the pleasure, now is your chance to see this beautiful and sexy lady.

    Message her booking line.

    314 492 7707.

  5. #10915

    Ty from Caseyville

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/154948857073

    Some of you reported good times with her a while back, I would have thought that promoted more visits and more reports.

    Anyone have any recent updates on her? Is anyone repeating with her?

  6. #10914

    About Fake Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of Fake escorts adds lately. Be careful.

    B.
    Searching for local major streets and towns will help to weed out most of the fake ads. For example, on Listcrawler try searching on these words separately: Lindbergh, 270, south, wentzville, charles, ofallon, etc.

    KS.

  7. #10913

    Fakes

    There are a lot of Fake escorts adds lately. Be careful.

    B.

  8. #10912

    Eros girls

    What's the word on these:

    Brooke Taylor.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...6280.htm?cat=1

    Lexie Allure.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7615.htm?cat=1

    I can't find any reviews on TER. Feel free to DM.

  9. #10911

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had experience with Eden, but I'll add in Diana and Scarlet to the recommendations. They check all the righter boxes, and they're both very nice and accommodating. Definitely worth reaching out to.
    I definitely agree with Diana and Scarlett as good choices. If I had to choose one for the special circumstances here, I would go with Scarlett. She definitely has the nurturing skills that would seem to be appropriate here, never rushes or is a hurry, is playful, sexy, and very sensual as well. I think she would enjoy making sure this man has a great time.

  10. #10910
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I have a friend that's legally blind. He's turning 4 x (upper 40's) in future. I'm going to book him some time with someone that is nice, sensitive and GFE. He's single. I can already hear some chatter about "what does it matter" etc.

    I really want to arrange someone special that's also the "nicest. " He's mentioned in past he's wanted to see someone. Maybe a vixen. Not sure. Or Reanne. But I'm thinking about Lily. Her ads are gone but she's the "amazing GFE" Lily in st Charles area. She sounded nice and effective. I can't find her anywhere so presume she's moved on. Welcome PMs. I'd contact her delicately and ask about situation l he's just a guy though. But needs assistance (transportation). Outcall won't work here. Eden's another possibility. But she's always booked.

    I was also thinking about Violeta Michelle or similar after getting him verified. She has something on her site that leads me to think she'd be open to this. One provider today responded she wasn't comfortable which is her right. My plan was to chauffeur him, pay, arrange, leave for 90 minutes / nearby, return, and keep, it quiet. 90 minutes. I've known him since childhood. He's single and lost his wife years ago. Welcome PMs. Thank you also.
    I haven't had experience with Eden, but I'll add in Diana and Scarlet to the recommendations. They check all the righter boxes, and they're both very nice and accommodating. Definitely worth reaching out to.

  11. #10909

    Nikki from OKC

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's paranoia or cynicism, but I refuse to believe. There has got to be something wrong with her. Her ads start in May, and this is the first time we've spoke of her. I did a quick overview of the forums Joplin and Kansas City and couldn't find anything. She has ads in OKC too, so I will look there later.

    Has anyone else seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/405-336-3699
    I saw her and GfmHobby's report was correct. Looks like her pictures except for a little baby damage around her belly. Rates at the moment are 120/180/260. Everything is covered, and I didn't even get much of a CBJ. Maybe that's because I opted for the qv. She started out riding me but wanted to move out of that position after only about a minute. As GfmHobby said, she prefers to get pounded.

    She's staying in Westport now and a girl she does doubles with was hiding out on the room's balcony during my visit. She was mostly quite and the curtains were closed LOL. Friendly, not a drug addict, easy to schedule, but sort of boring.

  12. #10908

    Birthday

    Guys, I have a friend that's legally blind. He's turning 4 x (upper 40's) in future. I'm going to book him some time with someone that is nice, sensitive and GFE. He's single. I can already hear some chatter about "what does it matter" etc.

    I really want to arrange someone special that's also the "nicest. " He's mentioned in past he's wanted to see someone. Maybe a vixen. Not sure. Or Reanne. But I'm thinking about Lily. Her ads are gone but she's the "amazing GFE" Lily in st Charles area. She sounded nice and effective. I can't find her anywhere so presume she's moved on. Welcome PMs. I'd contact her delicately and ask about situation l he's just a guy though. But needs assistance (transportation). Outcall won't work here. Eden's another possibility. But she's always booked.

    I was also thinking about Violeta Michelle or similar after getting him verified. She has something on her site that leads me to think she'd be open to this. One provider today responded she wasn't comfortable which is her right. My plan was to chauffeur him, pay, arrange, leave for 90 minutes / nearby, return, and keep, it quiet. 90 minutes. I've known him since childhood. He's single and lost his wife years ago. Welcome PMs. Thank you also.

  13. #10907

    No Pine Lawn

    Brother, even if she's real, don't go to the one in Pine Lawn. Not a great area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    The wife is going out of town next week, so I will have some free time.

    My plan to dream of at least 2 of these ladies. Does anyone have any info on any them? My inbox is clean if you prefer DMs.

    Door #1.

    https://callescort.org/314-861-7853

    Door #2.

    https://callescort.org/314-499-1337

    Door #3.

    https://callescort.org/314-797-3836

    Door #4.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/431393584349

    Stay Safe.

  14. #10906
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone connect me to her or pm her contact info? She looks like exactly my cup of tea.

    I tried texting her using the number ending in x802 shown on another site but not sure if that works.
    She is mostly 9-5 M-F type of gal.

    Weekends are spotty.

    She ghosted me twice last month so I moved on.

  15. #10905
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone please share some info about this one? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberrr-lynne
    Never seen her but her prices on "crawler" are much better than "Tryst".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape