Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 17689
-
09-18-22 11:26 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 56Scarlett
I definitely agree with Diana and Scarlett as good choices. If I had to choose one for the special circumstances here, I would go with Scarlett. She definitely has the nurturing skills that would seem to be appropriate here, never rushes or is a hurry, is playful, sexy, and very sensual as well. I think she would enjoy making sure this man has a great time.
Originally Posted by EliasJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 11:02 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 111I haven't had experience with Eden, but I'll add in Diana and Scarlet to the recommendations. They check all the righter boxes, and they're both very nice and accommodating. Definitely worth reaching out to.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 18:06 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 32Nikki from OKC
I saw her and GfmHobby's report was correct. Looks like her pictures except for a little baby damage around her belly. Rates at the moment are 120/180/260. Everything is covered, and I didn't even get much of a CBJ. Maybe that's because I opted for the qv. She started out riding me but wanted to move out of that position after only about a minute. As GfmHobby said, she prefers to get pounded.
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
She's staying in Westport now and a girl she does doubles with was hiding out on the room's balcony during my visit. She was mostly quite and the curtains were closed LOL. Friendly, not a drug addict, easy to schedule, but sort of boring.
-
09-17-22 17:23 #10891Senior Member

Posts: 192Birthday
Guys, I have a friend that's legally blind. He's turning 4 x (upper 40's) in future. I'm going to book him some time with someone that is nice, sensitive and GFE. He's single. I can already hear some chatter about "what does it matter" etc.
I really want to arrange someone special that's also the "nicest. " He's mentioned in past he's wanted to see someone. Maybe a vixen. Not sure. Or Reanne. But I'm thinking about Lily. Her ads are gone but she's the "amazing GFE" Lily in st Charles area. She sounded nice and effective. I can't find her anywhere so presume she's moved on. Welcome PMs. I'd contact her delicately and ask about situation l he's just a guy though. But needs assistance (transportation). Outcall won't work here. Eden's another possibility. But she's always booked.
I was also thinking about Violeta Michelle or similar after getting him verified. She has something on her site that leads me to think she'd be open to this. One provider today responded she wasn't comfortable which is her right. My plan was to chauffeur him, pay, arrange, leave for 90 minutes / nearby, return, and keep, it quiet. 90 minutes. I've known him since childhood. He's single and lost his wife years ago. Welcome PMs. Thank you also.
-
09-17-22 17:18 #10890Senior Member

Posts: 31No Pine Lawn
Brother, even if she's real, don't go to the one in Pine Lawn. Not a great area.
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 17:04 #10889Senior Member

Posts: 240She is mostly 9-5 M-F type of gal.
Originally Posted by InTheLoop68
[View Original Post]
Weekends are spotty.
She ghosted me twice last month so I moved on.
-
09-17-22 15:20 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 243Never seen her but her prices on "crawler" are much better than "Tryst".
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 14:26 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 75Trying to connect w Mariana / Lala
Can anyone connect me to her or pm her contact info? She looks like exactly my cup of tea.
I tried texting her using the number ending in x802 shown on another site but not sure if that works.
-
09-17-22 10:09 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 203Princess Paris
Anyone see Paris?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/92477127
-
09-17-22 10:09 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 687That's Bree and company, there are many reports on here about her. Bree is the younger of the two. Everyone is to big for her unless you have a micro penis or like to get pegged. Business must be drying up and their trying a new approach.
Originally Posted by Mikeinstl7537
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 06:04 #10884Senior Member

Posts: 527What I had read is she's got an extensive issues with the law. Also pimp or boyfriend.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 01:11 #10883Regular Member

Posts: 1This hobby sucks in stl. A different woman quoted 300 for hh and over 400 for hr.
Originally Posted by StlBang
[View Original Post]
LOL WTF people. ONLY just a year ago it used to be 160 for regular. 200 for something decent and 400-100 for literal porn star.
Why are people paying "junkies" 300 for hh? Don't even remember her deposit she said on phone. Smh.
-
09-17-22 00:56 #10882Senior Member

Posts: 489Amber
Save your money my brother wasted his on her, said he would not repeat even if I paid for it.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 00:29 #10881Regular Member

Posts: 1Two girls not worth the price of admission
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...212/3147821488
Saw these two the other day didn't catch their names, not really what I expected and definitely could have gotten a better deal elsewhere.
The younger of the two was fairly attractive but only DATY while the older gave an ok HJ / fake BJ.
Pics of the younger are accurate, older was heavier than what the pics showed.
Both were pleasant enough, though in a bit of a hurry. Don't plan on repeating.
-
09-16-22 23:02 #10880Senior Member

Posts: 418She's been around for a long time. Never seen her, but her prices are outrageous (375 hr? Lmao) so I definitely won't.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





