Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 875 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    However, I will add one caveat, the three blocks south of Lehigh has proven to be fruitful over the years but once I start heading north on K Avenue, I skip the entire swath of blocks from Lehigh up to Allegheny before I start looking again. Somerset is the worst as per Gator's comments, its a war zone and your chances of getting robbed or hurt as ten times higher than your chances of finding a decent SW. Those odds should scare any right thinking Mongerer as if we think right in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    The area between Allegheny and Lehigh is a no go for me. Bottom of the barrel people & too much chaos going on down there for me to scoop up anyone. I stick to north of Westmoreland or around Huntingdon.
    If you really want to get into it. From the moment you start your car and until you get home with the door behind you locked you're not exactly safe.

    Just driving anywhere around Philadelphia can be dangerous and anything can happen anywhere. What is concerning to me is the people who run red lights and all the aggressive drivers on the road. At any given time you could be riding next to a car with a bunch of young men inside with loaded firearms and nothing to loose looking for trouble.

    I remember once I was parked on Kensington by Tioga and at the stoplight a man was rear ended by the car behind him. The car who ran into the back of the stopped vehicle took off down a one way street going in the wrong direction with the victim in chase behind him. Heard all kinds of noise and the offending vehicle comes back down Kensington Ave totally running red lights and driving on the wrong side of the road trying to flee from the car he hit going 80 mph like an idiot putting everyone's lives in danger. They were all black men above 35 years of age and that situation could have easily turned into a shooting. It literally all happened right next to my vehicle door so I saw everything.

    The one area I stay away from is Buckius area. That area really fell off. Too many cars parked with men inside, it's too dark and I haven't seen an attractive woman in that area or even picked up anything in that area in about a year. I do recognize a few girls that work in that area. The tranny works close to that area also so beware.

    If you're at Buckius you might as well hit up Torresdale. I seen some new talent on Torresdale. There was an attractive black woman in silver heels that was looking for work about a week ago and I seen a pack of girls looking like they were working together on a corner.

  2. #10284

    Crystal

    Picked up Crystal the other day. She was wearing a black wig. Cute face but was a little beat up. Very borderline for me. She was very good tho. Decent head game didn't complain and did what was asked. I don't think I would do again only because of her hygiene.

  3. #10283
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Any of you mongers see Dr. Oz on the Kenzo stroll today? He was out there picking up needles and even driving people to detox. Pretty funny. All the press probably cockblocked a few of you.
    Fuck that dickhead. He doesn't even live in Pennsylvania.

  4. #10282

    Dr. Oz

    Any of you mongers see Dr. Oz on the Kenzo stroll today? He was out there picking up needles and even driving people to detox. Pretty funny. All the press probably cockblocked a few of you.

  5. #10281
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Always an adventure to be had in sloppy Kenso. That girl was probably Methed up. That meth can give them mood swings wider than a pendulum swing. I can't understand why they even use that stuff. It can be as much of a danger to those using it as to those close by. I have been attacked with knives by girls whacked out on that evil shit. It's important to try and sort that all out before she gets in the car. Glad you had your head on your shoulders thinking straight. A meeting like that could ruin your entire adventure.

    Once we begin settling for what's available instead of what we want we open the floodgates of trouble beyond compare. Especially around the Somerset area. That has always been home to the demons. If you want freaky, crazy as fuck, off the wall? That's a prime location for it right there. Somerset is an ideal street for a setup because a driver has no way out but straight or back up on those blocks. Dangerous area there. The losers there know everyone that is usually in the area. They can spot a monger five blocks away. They have no issues about attacking in broad daylight. They don't care who sees them either. Again. Glad it didn't go south for you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Not sure about the meth hypothesis. I have been with countless methheads and she didn't fit the pattern. It seemed she was on some sort of hallucinogenic. Or crazy. Regardless, even though she was pretty AF and had a banging body, it was an easy pass decision. Been with plenty of psychos in my day, whether natural or drug-induced, and it is never a good idea.

  6. #10280

    With you on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    The area between Allegheny and Lehigh is a no go for me. Bottom of the barrel people & too much chaos going on down there for me to scoop up anyone. I stick to north of Westmoreland or around Huntingdon.
    However, I will add one caveat, the three blocks south of Lehigh has proven to be fruitful over the years but once I start heading north on K Avenue, I skip the entire swath of blocks from Lehigh up to Allegheny before I start looking again. Somerset is the worst as per Gator's comments, its a war zone and your chances of getting robbed or hurt as ten times higher than your chances of finding a decent SW. Those odds should scare any right thinking Mongerer as if we think right in the first place.

  7. #10279
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Always an adventure to be had in sloppy Kenso. That girl was probably Methed up. That meth can give them mood swings wider than a pendulum swing. I can't understand why they even use that stuff. It can be as much of a danger to those using it as to those close by. I have been attacked with knives by girls whacked out on that evil shit. It's important to try and sort that all out before she gets in the car. Glad you had your head on your shoulders thinking straight. A meeting like that could ruin your entire adventure.

    Once we begin settling for what's available instead of what we want we open the floodgates of trouble beyond compare. Especially around the Somerset area. That has always been home to the demons. If you want freaky, crazy as fuck, off the wall? That's a prime location for it right there. Somerset is an ideal street for a setup because a driver has no way out but straight or back up on those blocks. Dangerous area there. The losers there know everyone that is usually in the area. They can spot a monger five blocks away. They have no issues about attacking in broad daylight. They don't care who sees them either. Again. Glad it didn't go south for you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    The area between Allegheny and Lehigh is a no go for me. Bottom of the barrel people & too much chaos going on down there for me to scoop up anyone. I stick to north of Westmoreland or around Huntingdon.

  8. #10278
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    As I approached, she was holding her ears to block the silrens. I asked her how she was doing. Not good, she says. Ask her name, mumbles. Then she asks me "what year is it?" I say 2022. She says no it isn't, it is at least 2023. Then she says, what did you do to my heart? I ask her what she meant. She says "you moved it from the right side of my body, to my left!" More mumbling gibberish. I don't know what she was on, but I knew this was going nowhere fast so I bailed.
    Bottom line, lots of pussy everywhere, but finding primo pussy on the K can be challenging, to say the least.
    Always an adventure to be had in sloppy Kenso. That girl was probably Methed up. That meth can give them mood swings wider than a pendulum swing. I can't understand why they even use that stuff. It can be as much of a danger to those using it as to those close by. I have been attacked with knives by girls whacked out on that evil shit. It's important to try and sort that all out before she gets in the car. Glad you had your head on your shoulders thinking straight. A meeting like that could ruin your entire adventure.

    Once we begin settling for what's available instead of what we want we open the floodgates of trouble beyond compare. Especially around the Somerset area. That has always been home to the demons. If you want freaky, crazy as fuck, off the wall? That's a prime location for it right there. Somerset is an ideal street for a setup because a driver has no way out but straight or back up on those blocks. Dangerous area there. The losers there know everyone that is usually in the area. They can spot a monger five blocks away. They have no issues about attacking in broad daylight. They don't care who sees them either. Again. Glad it didn't go south for you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  9. #10277
    Been here all week, scooped a few girls for fun, nice times. In my old age, been getting really picky, and find myself cruising forever to find a gem. A couple days, struck out totally. Last night, saw a gorgeous young girl chatting up the street ruffians just north of Somerset Station. Parked the car and tried to see if she would move away from the street trash. An ambulance came by, and she walked away from the pack, tried moving in. She was maybe 18-20, tight spinner body.

    As I approached, she was holding her ears to block the silrens. I asked her how she was doing. Not good, she says. Ask her name, mumbles. Then she asks me "what year is it?" I say 2022. She says no it isn't, it is at least 2023. Then she says, what did you do to my heart? I ask her what she meant. She says "you moved it from the right side of my body, to my left!" More mumbling gibberish. I don't know what she was on, but I knew this was going nowhere fast so I bailed.

    Bottom line, lots of pussy everywhere, but finding primo pussy on the K can be challenging, to say the least.

  10. #10276

    Last night

    Rode thru last night. They were doing those bi monthly sobriety checks betweenn Venango & Sedgley. Rode around that a few times. Just so happen to see Sharon walking Castor & Jasper. She gets in and thank God she wasn't high. The last couple of times I saw her on the ave she was high as shit. Her performance is night and day when she's sober and not high. Parked up and blasted off in her grill.

  11. #10275
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Got confused. I thought you were talking about another Amber. We are talking about the same Amber now that I think of it. There are xxx of Amber online if you look. Some guy who shoots his own porn sometimes picks up girls from the Ave and does adult videos with them and one shoot was Amber. I didn't see a condom being used.
    Where can I find these vids?

  12. #10274
    Got confused. I thought you were talking about another Amber. We are talking about the same Amber now that I think of it. There are xxx of Amber online if you look. Some guy who shoots his own porn sometimes picks up girls from the Ave and does adult videos with them and one shoot was Amber. I didn't see a condom being used.

  13. #10273
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a number of sources that Amber is one to avoid if you value your health.

    Strangely, she's been looking very pregnant these days.

    https://youtu.be/j5jqJMmonZc
    Same with the other Amber that does all the interviews. Been told from several other people to avoid her.
    She is probably the most provocatively dressed girl on the Ave too but she's one of a quite a few girls that you need to leave alone.

    [URL]https://youtube.com/watchv=lJpwm13tGRM&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ[/]

  14. #10272
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the video you asked about is Amber at 2:46. Amber is about four noodles short of Mac and Cheese. Now if it's a soup sandwich you want then she's your girl. She's eight kinds of fucked up. Most here that have had contact with Amber would agree she's totally on vacation and no work is good work. For the most part, Amber can be found between Clearfield walking toward Tioga.

    The girl at 3:32 I'm not sure of who she is. Don't mess with her though. It looks like she's found her true love and is not letting go of him. You would just be in the way.

    At 15:00 is Jess. She's a pretty good employee. Attentive and will get the job done. Although the video is showing Jess around Monmouth she does wander there at times. Her habitat is from Clearfield where she shops regularly walking toward Tioga.

    Out of the three you asked about I would say Jess is the best bet. She's usually clean and good company. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    I heard from a number of sources that Amber is one to avoid if you value your health.

    Strangely, she's been looking very pregnant these days. Same with Missy. Missy has also been looking very pregnant.

    https://youtu.be/j5jqJMmonZc

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/Boa_z5x5I9k?t=211

    This one is a soft rob and a real rob at times.

    In terms of a real rob, she has very stick fingers. While you're going at it, she will move her hands out of view to try to steal something. Either in your pockets or elsewhere.

    In terms of a soft rob, she gives terrible service, complains a lot and is always changing her look to trick the same clients. She's been around for a while so I'm sure most people who regularly hit up the ave know her or have seen her around.

    She's pretty blind without her glasses so she usually keeps those around, but recently I saw her without it. I'm guessing she tried to rob the wrong guy and then things turned nasty.

    Right now she's very pregnant. It looks like she has a basketball under her shirt. But she tries to hide it and lies about it.

    She's usually near the 7/11 between allegheny and tioga

  15. #10271
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove719  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please help a brother out and let me know who the chick is at 15:00 and where I can find her? I love slutty chicks like her. Those types of ****** are the ones I seek out the most because, the sluttier they are, the hornier / wetter they get. And they're more submission / obedient. I would also like to know who the girl is at 2:46 in the pink shorts with the fat ass, and the girl at 3:32, also with a fat ass.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8CSeHwa8I8&t=18s
    The girl in the video you asked about is Amber at 2:46. Amber is about four noodles short of Mac and Cheese. Now if it's a soup sandwich you want then she's your girl. She's eight kinds of fucked up. Most here that have had contact with Amber would agree she's totally on vacation and no work is good work. For the most part, Amber can be found between Clearfield walking toward Tioga.

    The girl at 3:32 I'm not sure of who she is. Don't mess with her though. It looks like she's found her true love and is not letting go of him. You would just be in the way.

    At 15:00 is Jess. She's a pretty good employee. Attentive and will get the job done. Although the video is showing Jess around Monmouth she does wander there at times. Her habitat is from Clearfield where she shops regularly walking toward Tioga.

    Out of the three you asked about I would say Jess is the best bet. She's usually clean and good company. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape