Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 875 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 13122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10167
    Anyon see her, she got some nice cans on her.

    " I Inject Meat Tenderizer In My Body" - JENN.

    All Time Media. Kensington Philadelphia.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBNcjh5sO9g

  2. #10166

    More info needed

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Who is this blonde pawg that walks by. Sheesh.

    https://youtu.be/oTOce6dD4w4?t=62
    What time in the video are you referring to? The videos like 18 minutes long and I see lots of hot chicks I like to pick up.

  3. #10165

    Dakota Sky is one of my favorites BTW

    Along with Riley Reid LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a phone? Please pm with digits I'd be happy to trade.

  4. #10164

    Bianca

    Did she have a phone? Please pm with digits I'd be happy to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Bianca today by Orleans on the K. Super cute blonde spinner that kinda looks a little like Dakota Sky. Short blond hair with blue highlights. Great BBBJ. I'm definitely going to repeat, I want to get a room next time. She has a super pretty face and a great spinner body. Great ass.

  5. #10163

    Bianca

    Picked up Bianca today by Orleans on the K. Super cute blonde spinner that kinda looks a little like Dakota Sky. Short blond hair with blue highlights. Great BBBJ. I'm definitely going to repeat, I want to get a room next time. She has a super pretty face and a great spinner body. Great ass.

  6. #10162
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Who is this blonde pawg that walks by. Sheesh.

    https://youtu.be/oTOce6dD4w4?t=62
    No that is defintely a StreetWalker.

    I had her 2 months ago.

    Terrible Rushjob Beejay, amazing piece of ass on her though.

    Bro with the camera knows what to look for lmao.

    He saw that ass and had the whole car sshaking trying to pull over.

  7. #10161

    Weird how we all like something different.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    She gets the job done, glad you had a chance to experience her. She's gotten too skinny as of late for my taste nowadays though.
    Her ass is now perfect for me, tiny but still shapely. Makes me wonder who the guys are that go after half the girls down there are? I'm guessing they have little preference what they stick their dick in. Me I like tiny spinners with a cute face. There are a ton of late twenties nice body girls out there but their face is already in their fifties. I have trouble going there. Stay safe and happy hunting.

  8. #10160

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    This was the girl I dated today.
    She gets the job done, glad you had a chance to experience her. She's gotten too skinny as of late for my taste nowadays though.

  9. #10159

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Decent looking face, average height (5'3-5'6 ish), skinny-ish (tiny bit of a belly) dirty blonde, nice plump ass w / a swastika on the left ass cheek, good at playing the flute. Would recommend if anyone wants to reach out; don't have a phone number, but do have a location of "residence. ".
    This was the girl I dated today.

  10. #10158

    Alyssa

    Picked up Alyssa today on jasper just south of Lehigh. All I can say is that girl is awesome. She had a great personality, a sweet and innocent face, and a perfect spinner to boot. Great skills with the very enthusiastic BBBJ. I will definitely repeat. She's a brunette with shorter hair, not like shaved head / someone stole my hair while I was in the nods girls. Kind of a Indy look to her.

  11. #10157
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    So the girl on the left looks very similar to Jen but I'd have to see her in-person to determine whether it is or not. The girl on the right is CeCe.

    I'd be ecstatic if that was Jen and she was back on the market.
    I wasn't 100% sure myself when someone I knew sent the picture.

  12. #10156

    Jen & CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    Do you feel this maybe Jen?
    So the girl on the left looks very similar to Jen but I'd have to see her in-person to determine whether it is or not. The girl on the right is CeCe.

    I'd be ecstatic if that was Jen and she was back on the market.

  13. #10155

    After dark on th k

    I can't see shit. Nothing but oncoming glare from headlights. Maybe I should crisscross the side streets.

  14. #10154
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jen lately? I haven't seen her since this past November. She just dropped off the face of the planet.

    For those that don't know who I'm talking about, here's a pic:
    Do you feel this maybe Jen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E9D8CFE1-8FA9-4F67-BB4A-26AFCC71758F.jpg‎  

  15. #10153
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Shes walking too fast to he sw. Definitely a civi
    Probably so. But I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape