Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 875 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 13120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10270
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove719  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please help a brother out and let me know who the chick is at 15:00 and where I can find her? I love slutty chicks like her. Those types of ****** are the ones I seek out the most because, the sluttier they are, the hornier / wetter they get. And they're more submission / obedient. I would also like to know who the girl is at 2:46 in the pink shorts with the fat ass, and the girl at 3:32, also with a fat ass.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8CSeHwa8I8&t=18s
    At 15:00 I forgot her name but she's been out there for years. She's usually found from Kensington and Clearfield all the way to Tioga and mostly after sunset. Years ago she use to wear red lipstick every time she looked to get picked up but she stopped doing that.

    She had a rare situation where her mother actually lived in the area and she lived with her mother and her mother would give her money to get well and so she didn't have to work the street as much as others but I think her mom moved away so now she's out at lot more.

    She's cool. I never had a bad time with her but she was more kept up and younger looking years ago obviously. I wouldn't call her submissive either. She is very street smart and not the type to just order around.

  2. #10269

    Kensington Ave finest

    Can someone please help a brother out and let me know who the chick is at 15:00 and where I can find her? I love slutty chicks like her. Those types of ****** are the ones I seek out the most because, the sluttier they are, the hornier / wetter they get. And they're more submission / obedient. I would also like to know who the girl is at 2:46 in the pink shorts with the fat ass, and the girl at 3:32, also with a fat ass.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8CSeHwa8I8&t=18s

  3. #10268
    Quote Originally Posted by Kgodk01  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/NaZ84TV1CAQ at 3:10 I see two girls one in white shirt sitting? Or yellow walking.

    Curious how Daniella looks?
    The white shirt girl is Bianca. One guy said she looks like Dakota Skye. I'd disagree, maybe a mexican Dakota. She's malnourished so her boobs are pretty much gone. She often has a bad attitude so I usually avoid her. YMMV.

    Here is a better view of her.

    https://youtu.be/T7Cw5F-qFcY?t=148

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Bianca today by Orleans on the K. Super cute blonde spinner that kinda looks a little like Dakota Sky. Short blond hair with blue highlights. Great BBBJ. I'm definitely going to repeat, I want to get a room next time. She has a super pretty face and a great spinner body. Great ass.
    On second thought, she does look like a mexican Dakota Skye. With dyed hair. And no boobs. Too bad Dakota is no longer with us. I wouldn't be surprised if Bianca follows suit, because she can be very unpleasant at times.

    Danielle looks very young. Short and thin. Maybe 5 ft + a few inches. Maybe around 80 lbs. Very petite spinner. Very young and cute looking. Often has her hair in two pigtails. Very pleasant personality. very cute boobs. Great BJ skills but has a hard time taking D.

  4. #10267

    There's Carlisle'

    Quote Originally Posted by DatishKray  [View Original Post]
    Not too familiar with this K Ave stroll. Is this really the only place to do it? I feel like parking somewhere close by isn't practical.
    Just go Carlisle spot or NJ over that Betsy Ross bridge and you can get a cheap spot and bathroom and bed. Shop around and you will find one.

  5. #10266

    Wicked chick

    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you, watching the videos improves my mongering game! Some.

    Girls look like civilians, and by the time I'm certain she's not, she's already swept up! I am not in the Kenzo area that often, such a shame. Love going on the hunt! It's helpful to get a lay of the land and notice hot spots. Has anyone seen this gem? She looks great compared to the other zombies out there! Also the girl with the wicked sweatshirt is another gem, I'd like to sample. Does anyone have reviews on these 2 "contestants" LOL. Stay safe out there!
    I saw the girl in the wicked sweatshirt. She's pretty good all around. She has short hair now. Looks kinda boyish. Maybe the hair cutting monger got her?

  6. #10265

    Daniella

    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Met a Danielle a couple weeks ago by Huntingdon Station. 23 yr old WSW, good looking, spinner and well kept. Doubt she's been on the block too long. Decent BBBJ but was busy so couldn't test her out in other areas. Was hoping to catch up with her another time but I've not been getting down to the Ave. Like I used to.

    Heard Anna's out of prison too but have no real info on what she's up to. Maybe in rehab or back with the family or maybe sugar daddy has her. No clue.

    The Ave. Has been seeming pretty busy when I drive by but still mostly subpar girls but some days you hit across a decent girl. I don't really have the time recently and the Fall is coming so I expect the decent ones to find some place to hide out for the winter soon. Summer has been hit and miss but certainly better than the past 2 years.
    https://youtu.be/NaZ84TV1CAQ at 3:10 I see two girls one in white shirt sitting? Or yellow walking.

    Curious how Daniella looks?

  7. #10264
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    That particular content creator has some of the most boring Kensington vids on there with some of the worst audio. I think he gets a lot of views from people trying to find their loved ones without actually going to Kensington.

    On a side note, I think keeping up with these vids helps my mongering game. The other day I saw a real hottie from one of the vids. I was chasing her down but so was another monger. But luckily I was able to get her by calling out her name that was mention in one of the interviews. She was probably one of the better SW I've had in quite a while.
    I agree with you, watching the videos improves my mongering game! Some.

    Girls look like civilians, and by the time I'm certain she's not, she's already swept up! I am not in the Kenzo area that often, such a shame. Love going on the hunt! It's helpful to get a lay of the land and notice hot spots. Has anyone seen this gem? She looks great compared to the other zombies out there! Also the girl with the wicked sweatshirt is another gem, I'd like to sample. Does anyone have reviews on these 2 "contestants" LOL. Stay safe out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D806DFD8-553F-4D3A-B468-AB18F8AFBF6B.jpg‎   A7F92C97-2749-4CCD-88A9-D47215503ADC.jpg‎  

  8. #10263
    That particular content creator has some of the most boring Kensington vids on there with some of the worst audio. I think he gets a lot of views from people trying to find their loved ones without actually going to Kensington.

    On a side note, I think keeping up with these vids helps my mongering game. The other day I saw a real hottie from one of the vids. I was chasing her down but so was another monger. But luckily I was able to get her by calling out her name that was mention in one of the interviews. She was probably one of the better SW I've had in quite a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Does this guy have any other narrative? What a loser, driving around filming other people's misery. Day in and day out. The guy that records these field "trips to the Ave" is as pathetic as those he films. I'm sure many of those he records do not want their face plastered on some lowlife's YouTube Feed highlighting their struggle. SMFH over and over. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  9. #10262

    Kensington diet

    Most SW on the Ave end up looking terrible or worse after living on the Ave for a year. This one seems to be an exception:

    https://youtu.be/HOd9XOwfEjk

    https://youtu.be/1ALNJ6i7Cbg

    She actually looks healthier and more alive.

  10. #10261

    Hispanic whale

    I did see a 400+ lb Hispanic whale standing there and just waiting. She didn't have any visible signs of drug use and if it was daytime, I'd probably say she was just a normie. She was in a dress and not walking around. Maybe she was a normal person waiting for a ride. Maybe she was new to SWing and didn't know what to do. Who knows. Who cares. Unless you are into clean BBWs.

    Quote Originally Posted by NadMenny2  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, ai saw a big girl on Kensington and Atlantic standing there for a long time (I kept looking for someone better). Eventually I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. After walking up to my car, she said no (I think she's Hispanic and doesn't speak English that well). So that was that. She did look eerily out of place.

  11. #10260

    Terrible Missy

    OMG. She is terrible. Just plain terrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    That's Missy. She has been mentioned a few times here, rarely in a positive way. Definitely a thief and a bit of a loose cannon. She certainly get roughed up out there for the things she does but lies and blames it all on the guys but I don't know any other girl who has as much trouble with guys as her.

    I doubt she's pregnant as for as long as I've know her she has had a bit of a pregnant looking tummy at times. I've questioned her about it a number of times, just in case.

  12. #10259

    Where to do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Went to a motel and did the deed.
    Not too familiar with this K Ave stroll. Is this really the only place to do it? I feel like parking somewhere close by isn't practical.

  13. #10258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Any sightings of Athena, aka Barbiana, blonde ex stripper from the BP and 19 hole? Her apartment is one block from Kensington.
    Last I heard she was in really bad shape. If she was still working you wouldn't want to see her. Hopefully she's in recovery.

    I always wanted to see goth chick. Wonder what happened to her. Heard her box was nice and gushy.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...k/953972941431

  14. #10257
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    That's Savi, she is a nymphomaniac.

    Worth the price for admission.

    If you see her you better take your vitamins because she will drain you.
    No thanks. I don't find her attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savi

  15. #10256
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    The worse thing is now his page has inspired a bunch of knockoffs. Now there are a bunch of videos driving & walking through Kensington. Smh.
    I agree that people should not be gaining from other people's misery. And if these accounts are generating cash from these videos, shame on them.

    But our proclivities aside, calling attention to how unlivable the conditions are in Kensington and how that neighborhood chews up vulnerable people and spits them out dead is not, from a societal perspective, a bad thing.

    If the city would put the kind of resources towards trying to solve the rampant drug addiction and abuse required to help save some of our fellow humans who get caught up in an inescapable cycle of addiction, self-loathing and self-abuse, that would be a good thing.

    It's an intractable problem to be sure, and people have some self-responsibility not to go back to that life after getting help.

    But if society continues to do nothing about it, it's just going to continue to get worse. This is not a problem that's going to burn itself out and disappear because the streets end up killing all the vulnerable people available to feed that beast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape