Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18901
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    and don't want to do it.
    I think that is called anal rape.

  2. #18900
    These two here, unverified girls on EROS Indy both ask you where you're at and they're conveniently close to you no matter where you say you are and also require a $100 deposit. Beware!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1125717.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3624293.htm?cat=1

  3. #18899

    Well for me

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM in to on some of the ladies that it's a big deal to?
    Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F4C288F-755B-4606-8E58-13300BBC4DB0.jpg‎  

  4. #18898
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for someone who is into it.
    I am too looking. Please pass it to me if you have any info.

  5. #18897

    Visiting Indy this week

    Coming to Indy for a business trip and looking for a great provider to spent some time with. I like blonde spinners but they don't need to be blonde. GFE experience is a must. If anyone has a UTR they use I am happy to exchange if you ever make it to Boston. Reply or PM me. Thanks in advance.

  6. #18896

    Definitely subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I think that's subjective. What I think the best Greek is is when they're crying and shit because they don't do it normally and don't want to do it. You might think it's best if they're into it. I don't know. Every chick I see does Greek. Some of them no big deal, others it's a big deal.
    So the best is when they cry and shit. Got to think on that.

  7. #18895

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I think that's subjective. What I think the best Greek is is when they're crying and shit because they don't do it normally and don't want to do it. You might think it's best if they're into it. I don't know. Every chick I see does Greek. Some of them no big deal, others it's a big deal.
    I'm looking for someone who is into it.

  8. #18894
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...v/574340761397

    This beautiful lady is the epitome of high class: Elegant, composed, and warm.

    She's thoroughly lovely with a face that you can't take your eyes off of. On top of that she is genuinely attentive; there's nothing artificial in the meetings. Jordyn is also highly intelligent, and can talk about an array of topics. I think this really matters for GFEs. She is truly perfect for those seeking a GFE. Treat her with respect, be prepared for her requirements to meet & you will have a truly memorable time with her.
    How good of a GFE? Condoms with oral? Anyone in Indy (east) with a fast, text and schedule BBBJ w / cim? I know it's a risk, but I only try to meet upscale (300 hr+) types.

  9. #18893

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Every chick I see does Greek. Some of them no big deal, others it's a big deal.
    Can you DM in to on some of the ladies that it's a big deal to?

  10. #18892

    Best greek

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    Hey looking for a recommendation on who you think offers the best Greek on the northside.
    I think that's subjective. What I think the best Greek is is when they're crying and shit because they don't do it normally and don't want to do it. You might think it's best if they're into it. I don't know. Every chick I see does Greek. Some of them no big deal, others it's a big deal.

  11. #18891

    Greek

    Hey looking for a recommendation on who you think offers the best Greek on the northside.

  12. #18890

    Cute spinner

    Visited bell for the first time today. Nice hotel on northwest side of town. She looks better than her pics.

    Everything covered she's ask 150/200/250 went quick visit sine its first time we'll worth the money.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...156/3176013384

    The priest.

  13. #18889

    Piper / Paige is Back

    When we met she told me she was thinking about putting Indy into her rotation so I'm not surprised she is back. Last time we met downtown which was very inconvenient, I hope she's moved north.

    Services was fine. Everything covered if I remember right. Nice girl, fairly talkative. Tours around the midwest.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Piper, unless you have other Intel she's done been here done that and moved on. GND, Is around but between two daddies and regulars she's probably not going to have time for anybody new, especially a traveler.

  14. #18888

    Eb

    It tends to have lower end girls, but I find it fairly reliable in terms of finding someone "real" and the reviews and comments should give you some sense if they are decent.

    It works best for girls coming in from out of town. Picked up an occasional gem that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Priesty  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I was curious how the locals in indy feel about escortbabylon seems to be big gaps in reviews and comments. I've used it several times in Chicago successfully. Of course thus forums is the best I've found but again just wondering how the locals feel.

    The priest.

  15. #18887

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarWood  [View Original Post]
    How I contact Bella.
    Pretty sure that is Bella.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape