Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18919

    Coordinates

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Think you got me wrong. I am neither interested in knowing where you live nor desperate for $40. Instead interested in getting the experience by spending bucks. LOL.
    Coordinates. You asked about coordinates, maybe one of us is confused on the meaning of that word.

  2. #18918
    Met this one here today. Half a stack was the quote. Once in, only up sell beyond HE, smh. Not pleased LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4462331.htm?cat=1

    Edit: 1500 was quoted for FS

  3. #18917

    I'm trying to find the right word

    Putrid. Stinky. Malodorous. Fetid. All of the above. Contacted Jess based on reviews here and on alligator. Communication was easy and prompt. Set up appointment. She was at the motel 6 behind Sam's club on the westside. Opened the door and I was barely two steps inside and was greeted with an odor that was so disgusting I almost puked. And I used to work in a hospital where there are smells that nobody should smell. This was worse. I turned right around and got out of there. She didn't say anything as I left.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92634229

  4. #18916
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    You want to know where I live? Are you desperate for $40?
    Think you got me wrong. I am neither interested in knowing where you live nor desperate for $40. Instead interested in getting the experience by spending bucks. LOL.

  5. #18915

    Coordinates?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! As you mentioned it happens frequently, can you share some coordinates?
    You want to know where I live? Are you desperate for $40?

  6. #18914
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
    Interesting! As you mentioned it happens frequently, can you share some coordinates?

  7. #18913
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    These two here, unverified girls on EROS Indy both ask you where you're at and they're conveniently close to you no matter where you say you are and also require a $100 deposit. Beware!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1125717.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3624293.htm?cat=1
    Clear rip-off. They asked for the deposits in the form of Ebay gift cards and always ask your address first and pretend as if they can reach to you in next 10 to 15 minutes.

  8. #18912
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    and don't want to do it.
    I think that is called anal rape.

  9. #18911
    These two here, unverified girls on EROS Indy both ask you where you're at and they're conveniently close to you no matter where you say you are and also require a $100 deposit. Beware!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1125717.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3624293.htm?cat=1

  10. #18910

    Well for me

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM in to on some of the ladies that it's a big deal to?
    Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F4C288F-755B-4606-8E58-13300BBC4DB0.jpg‎  

  11. #18909
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for someone who is into it.
    I am too looking. Please pass it to me if you have any info.

  12. #18908

    Visiting Indy this week

    Coming to Indy for a business trip and looking for a great provider to spent some time with. I like blonde spinners but they don't need to be blonde. GFE experience is a must. If anyone has a UTR they use I am happy to exchange if you ever make it to Boston. Reply or PM me. Thanks in advance.

  13. #18907

    Definitely subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I think that's subjective. What I think the best Greek is is when they're crying and shit because they don't do it normally and don't want to do it. You might think it's best if they're into it. I don't know. Every chick I see does Greek. Some of them no big deal, others it's a big deal.
    So the best is when they cry and shit. Got to think on that.

  14. #18906

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I think that's subjective. What I think the best Greek is is when they're crying and shit because they don't do it normally and don't want to do it. You might think it's best if they're into it. I don't know. Every chick I see does Greek. Some of them no big deal, others it's a big deal.
    I'm looking for someone who is into it.

  15. #18905
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...v/574340761397

    This beautiful lady is the epitome of high class: Elegant, composed, and warm.

    She's thoroughly lovely with a face that you can't take your eyes off of. On top of that she is genuinely attentive; there's nothing artificial in the meetings. Jordyn is also highly intelligent, and can talk about an array of topics. I think this really matters for GFEs. She is truly perfect for those seeking a GFE. Treat her with respect, be prepared for her requirements to meet & you will have a truly memorable time with her.
    How good of a GFE? Condoms with oral? Anyone in Indy (east) with a fast, text and schedule BBBJ w / cim? I know it's a risk, but I only try to meet upscale (300 hr+) types.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape