Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11341

    Not ukrainian

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    She is / was a favorite. Sorry to hear about the weight gain. I went about a month between seeing her and was really surprise by her weight. Legs and tummy have gotten very big. Good thing her boobs have gotten bigger. I don't think she has missed any meals lately. If only she looked like her pics. Lately, always the couch. I have not been on the bed in several years. I always liked her head game. I do like she is in an apartment. YMMV.
    The Ukrainian claim kind of irritates me. She was born in Israel and grew up in Powell county. That's not Ukraine. I used to see he somewhat often. Then her bed was never available for various bullshit reasons. Last I saw her was a couple months ago. She has put on a fair amount of weight. Bed was not available. If I had to guess, her boyfriend was in there. Size 12 Nikes at the door when I went in. Always claims her dog is in there or she sold her bed or whatever. Biggest turnoff this past time was that her. Stank. Bad. I did what I did and left. Will not repeat. She's just a train wreck.

  2. #11340

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by McTripleDank  [View Original Post]
    Any of the Asian ads any good in Lex? I've visited some in Cincy but not in Lex. Thanks.
    I tried a few months back, when there were far less ads. Was very disappointed, and the number I used now is solicited by random girls every other week.

    Not sure if the girls have changed, or gotten better. But would be interested.

    The current selection around town seems subpar.

  3. #11339

    Cass

    Does anyone have Cass's contact information? Can DM if you prefer. I know she was in Frankfort but I lost her number.

  4. #11338

    Ally-TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218

    Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!
    It's a scam. Tin Eye indicated 2 results. Viper girls: Dora.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/364303...600-03-22-2008

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/2972275-Dora-1-(x93).

  5. #11337

    Hotel Asians

    Any of the Asian ads any good in Lex? I've visited some in Cincy but not in Lex. Thanks.

  6. #11336

    Not real

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218

    Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!
    There's a watermark for an adult site in the lower right of the pics. I don't see this being a real ad.

  7. #11335

    Ally

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218

    Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!

  8. #11334

    Kreme

    Anyone seen this one? Looks tempting: almost too tempting 😂.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/009136494408

  9. #11333

    Ukrainian, Non-Ukrainian

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Another visit with our favorite non-Ukrainian. Probably the last, communication is usually bad. She ghosts constantly. She gets rougher looking and I swear she puts in 10 pounds every time I see her. Skills are okay, there's effort. On the couch as usual.
    She is / was a favorite. Sorry to hear about the weight gain. I went about a month between seeing her and was really surprise by her weight. Legs and tummy have gotten very big. Good thing her boobs have gotten bigger. I don't think she has missed any meals lately. If only she looked like her pics. Lately, always the couch. I have not been on the bed in several years. I always liked her head game. I do like she is in an apartment. YMMV.

  10. #11332

    Non-Ukrainian

    Another visit with our favorite non-Ukrainian. Probably the last, communication is usually bad. She ghosts constantly. She gets rougher looking and I swear she puts in 10 pounds every time I see her. Skills are okay, there's effort. On the couch as usual.

  11. #11331

  12. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmotravel  [View Original Post]
    Yes she danced on day shift at Divas for many years.
    I thought so!

    Damn! She's lost weight. Gives good head though, and is a squirter.

  13. #11329

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    She did mention she was a stripper at one point but didn't say where.
    Yes she danced on day shift at Divas for many years.

  14. #11328

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BatSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she a stripper at Divas?
    She did mention she was a stripper at one point but didn't say where.

  15. #11327

    Sent you a message

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer6969  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/737402403998

    Nicholasville incall, not bad spot. Easy to get to.

    Good communication. Walked in. She was almost as advertised (they use best pics) but pics in ad are her. Boobs are big and flawless. Easy to get along with. Got right to work and was skilled. Everything covered. Climbed on and rode me til she squirt. That was a first for me. Seemed genuinely interested. $. 5 for HHR. Was worth it. Could have gone over with no issue from her.

    Will definitely repeat.
    Sent you a message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape