Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 442 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 17942
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11327

    Sent you a message

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer6969  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/737402403998

    Nicholasville incall, not bad spot. Easy to get to.

    Good communication. Walked in. She was almost as advertised (they use best pics) but pics in ad are her. Boobs are big and flawless. Easy to get along with. Got right to work and was skilled. Everything covered. Climbed on and rode me til she squirt. That was a first for me. Seemed genuinely interested. $. 5 for HHR. Was worth it. Could have gone over with no issue from her.

    Will definitely repeat.
    Sent you a message.

  2. #11326

    Roxi

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/92182567

  3. #11325

    Kristen

    Took me a few tries to get my schedule lined up with hers, but she was awesome. Her pictures do not do her justice.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

  4. #11324
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    The other day I messaged several girls and Mia was the only one to get back to me. Since I couldn't find any reviews I was apprehensive but the little head said go for it. Communication was good and we set a time to meet at her hotel. I showed up and she was the girl in the photo. A little rough around the edges and missing a couple teeth but the little head said go for it. She was also smoking when I showed up and her room did smell like smoke. Other than the smoke smell her room was fairly clean. Also, while setting up the appointment I inquired about greek and she agreed for a little extra. At this point we moved over to the bed and undressed. She started a half hearted BBBJ just enough to get junior at attention. Once standing she put the cover on and we went straight to greek missionary. I'm not a big guy so she had no problem with it. From there we moved to lazy dog greek where I filled the cover. For the half hour it set me back 120 roses (100 for the hhr and 20 for the greek menu). Overall the visit was okay and I will probably return at some point just for the greek. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/148866414801.
    Wasn't she a stripper at Divas?

  5. #11323

    Mary Ann Summers

    Had a great meeting this morning with Mary Ann Summers.

    She's in town visiting and I took advantage of her current half hour Wildcat Special.

    Great time as usual with a very sexy and erotic lady.

    If you haven't seen her already, she does screen.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

  6. #11322

    Saw new girl Madison

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/737402403998

    Nicholasville incall, not bad spot. Easy to get to.

    Good communication. Walked in. She was almost as advertised (they use best pics) but pics in ad are her. Boobs are big and flawless. Easy to get along with. Got right to work and was skilled. Everything covered. Climbed on and rode me til she squirt. That was a first for me. Seemed genuinely interested. $. 5 for HHR. Was worth it. Could have gone over with no issue from her.

    Will definitely repeat.

  7. #11321

    Blu- recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowBoy289  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her numerous times. Nice motel but room was a little messy. Greets me at the door in a sexy outfit. Petite with a great figure. She has excellent skills. Last visit seemed a little bit off. Tried several positions. Finished doggy. I will be back. YMMV.

  8. #11320
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMighty  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Has any one seen by gal from STG? Looks like a winner, but wanted to see if any one had encounters? Reviews.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/917657547541
    Been interested as well. Let me know if you hear anything.

  9. #11319

  10. #11318

    Mia

    The other day I messaged several girls and Mia was the only one to get back to me. Since I couldn't find any reviews I was apprehensive but the little head said go for it. Communication was good and we set a time to meet at her hotel. I showed up and she was the girl in the photo. A little rough around the edges and missing a couple teeth but the little head said go for it. She was also smoking when I showed up and her room did smell like smoke. Other than the smoke smell her room was fairly clean. Also, while setting up the appointment I inquired about greek and she agreed for a little extra. At this point we moved over to the bed and undressed. She started a half hearted BBBJ just enough to get junior at attention. Once standing she put the cover on and we went straight to greek missionary. I'm not a big guy so she had no problem with it. From there we moved to lazy dog greek where I filled the cover. For the half hour it set me back 120 roses (100 for the hhr and 20 for the greek menu). Overall the visit was okay and I will probably return at some point just for the greek. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/148866414801.

  11. #11317

    Seen this girl-Review

    Hi all,

    Has any one seen by gal from STG? Looks like a winner, but wanted to see if any one had encounters? Reviews.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/917657547541

  12. #11316

    New girl

    Looks promising but I'm going to assume she doesn't look like her pictures. Anyone try her out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjewoty2mty3nwezyjjjnzuxywzhmzvin2niyzhknjk4mgjlyji.jpg.jpg‎   mty3njezyjflyzcyymuzmdjiowfmmjbmnjewzdgwzgq2mtvmyzi.jpg.jpg‎   mjiwotaznjnmmda4mdmymji2mdi1ndlkmtziogriotm3ztvizmu.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #11315
    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Where to start? She showed up sicker than a dog but gave me the ole, "it's just allergies". Her pics gave me the impression that she was an inexperienced, "mature next door", but she is the well-seasoned professional who was very mechanical and a definite clock watcher. She doesn't like DATY, because it does nothing for her and she makes no effort. Scrutinize what she tells you about her incall location because she started out saying she had her own place in Lexington but that changed, after I got there to, a place in the basement of her junky friend's house.
    Appreciate the info.

  14. #11314

    Kash (Kashmir)

    This gal has peaked my interest. I have only found 1 review. Look like only does QV for 6.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/786544079273

  15. #11313
    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    I like her look and would want to try her out.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/662248642314
    She is fun. Goes by Red I think. Had a good attitude. I think I did 140 on the half hour. Has baby damage and is thick, but I don't mind that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape