Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 17937
-
09-17-22 01:46 #11337Regular Member

Posts: 3Hotel Asians
Any of the Asian ads any good in Lex? I've visited some in Cincy but not in Lex. Thanks.
-
09-16-22 21:50 #11336Senior Member

Posts: 51Not real
There's a watermark for an adult site in the lower right of the pics. I don't see this being a real ad.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 18:33 #11335Senior Member

Posts: 445Ally
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218
Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!
-
09-16-22 09:29 #11334Senior Member

Posts: 43Kreme
Anyone seen this one? Looks tempting: almost too tempting 😂.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/009136494408
-
09-15-22 17:34 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 65Ukrainian, Non-Ukrainian
She is / was a favorite. Sorry to hear about the weight gain. I went about a month between seeing her and was really surprise by her weight. Legs and tummy have gotten very big. Good thing her boobs have gotten bigger. I don't think she has missed any meals lately. If only she looked like her pics. Lately, always the couch. I have not been on the bed in several years. I always liked her head game. I do like she is in an apartment. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 15:28 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 171Non-Ukrainian
Another visit with our favorite non-Ukrainian. Probably the last, communication is usually bad. She ghosts constantly. She gets rougher looking and I swear she puts in 10 pounds every time I see her. Skills are okay, there's effort. On the couch as usual.
-
09-15-22 13:53 #11331Regular Member

Posts: 5Cocoa
Any reviews on this girl?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/703170282937
-
09-15-22 13:16 #11330Senior Member

Posts: 46I thought so!
Originally Posted by Bigmotravel
[View Original Post]
Damn! She's lost weight. Gives good head though, and is a squirter.
-
09-15-22 10:34 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 162Stripper
Yes she danced on day shift at Divas for many years.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 09:58 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 63Mia
She did mention she was a stripper at one point but didn't say where.
Originally Posted by BatSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 20:13 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 39Sent you a message
Sent you a message.
Originally Posted by Killer6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 19:25 #11326Senior Member

Posts: 442Roxi
Anyone know anything about this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/92182567
-
09-14-22 13:20 #11325Regular Member

Posts: 3Kristen
Took me a few tries to get my schedule lined up with hers, but she was awesome. Her pictures do not do her justice.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
-
09-14-22 13:10 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 46Wasn't she a stripper at Divas?
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 10:23 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 1825Mary Ann Summers
Had a great meeting this morning with Mary Ann Summers.
She's in town visiting and I took advantage of her current half hour Wildcat Special.
Great time as usual with a very sexy and erotic lady.
If you haven't seen her already, she does screen.
https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers











Reply With Quote





