Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17206

    Alexis / deepthroat queen

    She's been in stg and been wanting to see her.

    Anyone got any info https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/906760062047.

    Tyia.

  2. #17205

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I've known Kenzie for years, she's been in the business for over 20 years, been ran through more times than anyone could count. The pictures she posts are her 10-15 years ago. Her duo partner is her sister KC, she's been in / out of the business as well. I did a duo about a year ago with them both, didn't want to, as I just wanted to meet KC. But Kenzie wasn't going to get cut out so I had to see her as well. Was shocked by Kenzie's appearance, big old saddlebag hips with cysts on them, she looked gross imo. Tried to ignore her and concentrate on KC, she's a great lady. After the session I asked for solo's with KC and since I was known to her, she agreed. After 2 solo's with KC, Kenzie got pissed she was being cut out and ended up blocking me to where I couldn't see her sister anymore. I tried to convince KC to go out on her own, that she could make a lot of $, but as the old saying goes, blood is thicker than water, and she still continues to slum it out with her nasty sister.
    Whew! She ghosted me at the last minute a few weeks ago. Sounds like I dodged a bullet!

    I guess I'll scratch her off the list.

    HD.

  3. #17204

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine937  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, new to this page but been in the game for awhile I'll make sure to post what I've experienced lately but has anyone tried out cait in Fairborn been dying to give her a go but have read mixed reviews?
    I saw her several times early in the year. She is cute but I found her to be average at best with skills particularly with oral.

  4. #17203

    Enthusiastic Lauren

    Found my way out of Cincinnati over the weekend and stopped to visit Lauren. Have seen her before and wanted a reliable visit. Took a few attempts to get it set up, but she explained her phone has been hacked and is probably changing the # soon. She looks better than the last visit and she always performs. Nice bolt on chest that looks even better with her healthy weight. Any?'s PM me.

  5. #17202

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine937  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, new to this page but been in the game for awhile I'll make sure to post what I've experienced lately but has anyone tried out cait in Fairborn been dying to give her a go but have read mixed reviews?
    She's real, super hot and killer body safe and clean apartment on a dead end road with just her and another girl living there. Heavy smoker if that bothers you though.

  6. #17201
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her ad? She's holding a photo dated 9/6.
    I did and I cannot tell if she thickened out a bit from her vacation mentioned in ad. But I read her locations have all been sketchy, I wonder if anyone has news about her current / safe / notsafe and overall experience with her before I reach out. dont know much about her, but the photo where shes standing, shes thin. if she looks that way now I will probably visit assuming its safe and shes nice.

  7. #17200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Angel

    Did you read her ad? She's holding a photo dated 9/6.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if anyone has positive recent reports of her. Is she still a spinner? Is she fun? Nice? Location decent?

    I haven't hobbies in awhile. Interested in diving. But I like spinners.

  8. #17199

    Legit?

    Hey there, new to this page but been in the game for awhile I'll make sure to post what I've experienced lately but has anyone tried out cait in Fairborn been dying to give her a go but have read mixed reviews?

  9. #17198

    Angel from STG

    Let me know if anyone has positive recent reports of her. Is she still a spinner? Is she fun? Nice? Location decent?

    I haven't hobbies in awhile. Interested in diving. But I like spinners.

  10. #17197

    January

    How can I reach out to January? I tried calling the number she puts in her ads but it says no longer in service.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/014800693836
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtm3nde0ngnmzguzmgu2ytc3zdc1nzk3nmq3ntywmdu2ota0yze.jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #17196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Heaven and Sommer

    Sommer is still visiting her uncle but Heaven went on a travel visit up north for a few weeks and posted ads but is supposed to be back in Dayton now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest on Heaven and Sommer Nicole? Did they get out yet?

  12. #17195

  13. #17194
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I'd call that bait and switch marketing.
    I agree but I really don't expect anything free from a provider. I would suggest you never believe anything a provider tells you. I got what I needed so I was happy.

  14. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I have passed the challenge a few times but she still wants her fee. It's a marketing ploy LOL.
    I'd call that bait and switch marketing.

  15. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this too. Come on surely some have passed the 10 minute challenge. Right? LOL.
    I have passed the challenge a few times but she still wants her fee. It's a marketing ploy LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape