Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 25719
-
09-13-22 16:27 #17199Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit?
Hey there, new to this page but been in the game for awhile I'll make sure to post what I've experienced lately but has anyone tried out cait in Fairborn been dying to give her a go but have read mixed reviews?
-
09-13-22 16:22 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 443Angel from STG
Let me know if anyone has positive recent reports of her. Is she still a spinner? Is she fun? Nice? Location decent?
I haven't hobbies in awhile. Interested in diving. But I like spinners.
-
09-13-22 16:06 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 259January
How can I reach out to January? I tried calling the number she puts in her ads but it says no longer in service.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/014800693836
-
09-13-22 13:35 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Heaven and Sommer
Sommer is still visiting her uncle but Heaven went on a travel visit up north for a few weeks and posted ads but is supposed to be back in Dayton now.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 13:12 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 33Any Info?
Anybody have any info on https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../393742969056?.
-
09-13-22 11:05 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 84I agree but I really don't expect anything free from a provider. I would suggest you never believe anything a provider tells you. I got what I needed so I was happy.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 10:42 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 356I'd call that bait and switch marketing.
Originally Posted by Cosmo68
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 10:21 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 84I have passed the challenge a few times but she still wants her fee. It's a marketing ploy LOL.
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 10:18 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 123Heaven and Sommer Nicole
What's the latest on Heaven and Sommer Nicole? Did they get out yet?
-
09-13-22 10:03 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 391Kenzie St James
Honestly my experience with Kenzie was mediocre at best. She's over weight and sloppy, and tried to rush. Dirty and smoky room. I left early willingly.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
The nice thing about duo is you only have one dick. You find the nicer pussy and stick to it.
-
09-13-22 09:50 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 356Kenzie Duo
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
That's very true about the rate. It's kind of like a buy one get one situation. Did you also do FS with both of them?
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 06:32 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 31Damage
What was the $$ for the duo?
Originally Posted by Vobbit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 05:12 #17187Senior Member

Posts: 435
-
09-12-22 22:53 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 4010 minute challenge
I'm curious about this too. Come on surely some have passed the 10 minute challenge. Right? LOL.
Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 21:26 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 40Apparently they're sisters. They did not play with each other but did a great double BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Unbelheathen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





