Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 25731
-
09-13-22 05:12 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 436
-
09-12-22 22:53 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 4010 minute challenge
I'm curious about this too. Come on surely some have passed the 10 minute challenge. Right? LOL.
Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 21:26 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 40Apparently they're sisters. They did not play with each other but did a great double BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Unbelheathen
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 21:24 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 40Double the fun
Sorry I copied the link and forgot to post it I guess.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/011015553382
Kenzie is the one who told me no solo with her sister. That's too bad because she was really into it.
-
09-12-22 20:57 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 235Do they play with each other or just the monger?
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 13:55 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Kenzie Duo
I've never seen her but the $$ for an hour is cheap for a duo, even for half hour that seems fair. Just comparing with others that charge 100 for qv. I may try them out.
Originally Posted by Jerry1967
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 11:31 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 356Kenzie
Well maybe I don't want to see them after reading this. Does not sound like a very attractive situation. Too bad the sister doesn't go it alone. Thanks for the additional info. You guys are great.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 10:57 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 73Duo
The first time I did both a couple of months ago was $$ for an hour and was so much fun.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
But the second time just a month ago was $$ for maybe 30 minutes and rushed me out the door.
Not sayin I won't try again.
Maybe it just was bad timing for them the last time.
Hope that helps.
-
09-12-22 10:46 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 356Kenzie and friend
Thanks for the info. I guess I never noticed that in the ad. Can anyone tell me what the damage is for the two of them?? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Vobbit69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 10:14 #17187Banned Member

Posts: 489Ewwww, eye exam needed
I've known Kenzie for years, she's been in the business for over 20 years, been ran through more times than anyone could count. The pictures she posts are her 10-15 years ago. Her duo partner is her sister KC, she's been in / out of the business as well. I did a duo about a year ago with them both, didn't want to, as I just wanted to meet KC. But Kenzie wasn't going to get cut out so I had to see her as well. Was shocked by Kenzie's appearance, big old saddlebag hips with cysts on them, she looked gross imo. Tried to ignore her and concentrate on KC, she's a great lady. After the session I asked for solo's with KC and since I was known to her, she agreed. After 2 solo's with KC, Kenzie got pissed she was being cut out and ended up blocking me to where I couldn't see her sister anymore. I tried to convince KC to go out on her own, that she could make a lot of $, but as the old saying goes, blood is thicker than water, and she still continues to slum it out with her nasty sister.
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 09:22 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 41Kenzie and her partner
Kenzie has told me the same. Also, it's stated in the last line of one version of the duo ad. (https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/218640205789).
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 06:41 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 401Looking at those pics, that is definitely not someone who would be classified as bbw. Haven't seen her before but if my memory is right she got good reviews.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 05:14 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 436Layla James
Layla popped up on Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021.
Pics look good, although might be verging on bbw. Any thoughts?
-
09-11-22 23:14 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 259Link Please
Link to their ad?
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 23:00 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 62I've taken her to the sex club she speaks of. Take care of yourself P, reach out if you'd enjoy another boat ride.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





