Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11322

    Saw new girl Madison

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/737402403998

    Nicholasville incall, not bad spot. Easy to get to.

    Good communication. Walked in. She was almost as advertised (they use best pics) but pics in ad are her. Boobs are big and flawless. Easy to get along with. Got right to work and was skilled. Everything covered. Climbed on and rode me til she squirt. That was a first for me. Seemed genuinely interested. $. 5 for HHR. Was worth it. Could have gone over with no issue from her.

    Will definitely repeat.

  2. #11321

    Blu- recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowBoy289  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her numerous times. Nice motel but room was a little messy. Greets me at the door in a sexy outfit. Petite with a great figure. She has excellent skills. Last visit seemed a little bit off. Tried several positions. Finished doggy. I will be back. YMMV.

  3. #11320
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMighty  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Has any one seen by gal from STG? Looks like a winner, but wanted to see if any one had encounters? Reviews.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/917657547541
    Been interested as well. Let me know if you hear anything.

  4. #11319

  5. #11318

    Mia

    The other day I messaged several girls and Mia was the only one to get back to me. Since I couldn't find any reviews I was apprehensive but the little head said go for it. Communication was good and we set a time to meet at her hotel. I showed up and she was the girl in the photo. A little rough around the edges and missing a couple teeth but the little head said go for it. She was also smoking when I showed up and her room did smell like smoke. Other than the smoke smell her room was fairly clean. Also, while setting up the appointment I inquired about greek and she agreed for a little extra. At this point we moved over to the bed and undressed. She started a half hearted BBBJ just enough to get junior at attention. Once standing she put the cover on and we went straight to greek missionary. I'm not a big guy so she had no problem with it. From there we moved to lazy dog greek where I filled the cover. For the half hour it set me back 120 roses (100 for the hhr and 20 for the greek menu). Overall the visit was okay and I will probably return at some point just for the greek. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/148866414801.

  6. #11317

    Seen this girl-Review

    Hi all,

    Has any one seen by gal from STG? Looks like a winner, but wanted to see if any one had encounters? Reviews.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/917657547541

  7. #11316

    New girl

    Looks promising but I'm going to assume she doesn't look like her pictures. Anyone try her out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjewoty2mty3nwezyjjjnzuxywzhmzvin2niyzhknjk4mgjlyji.jpg.jpg‎   mty3njezyjflyzcyymuzmdjiowfmmjbmnjewzdgwzgq2mtvmyzi.jpg.jpg‎   mjiwotaznjnmmda4mdmymji2mdi1ndlkmtziogriotm3ztvizmu.jpg.jpg‎  

  8. #11315
    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    Where to start? She showed up sicker than a dog but gave me the ole, "it's just allergies". Her pics gave me the impression that she was an inexperienced, "mature next door", but she is the well-seasoned professional who was very mechanical and a definite clock watcher. She doesn't like DATY, because it does nothing for her and she makes no effort. Scrutinize what she tells you about her incall location because she started out saying she had her own place in Lexington but that changed, after I got there to, a place in the basement of her junky friend's house.
    Appreciate the info.

  9. #11314

    Kash (Kashmir)

    This gal has peaked my interest. I have only found 1 review. Look like only does QV for 6.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/786544079273

  10. #11313
    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    I like her look and would want to try her out.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/662248642314
    She is fun. Goes by Red I think. Had a good attitude. I think I did 140 on the half hour. Has baby damage and is thick, but I don't mind that.

  11. #11312

    Allie

    I have seen her for a number of years. Always dependable, clean, fresh. Great head game. Been out of the scene for several weeks but back in the saddle again. Can be a little mechanical but great skills.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/309989634384

  12. #11311

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    I called her and no response.
    Most girls prefer text, and sometimes they are busy. I prefer no response if they won't be available soon or at the time I'm trying to set up to a return txt 5 hours later or after midnight. Try her again, she'll contact you if she's available.

  13. #11310

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    What I wrote was absolutely true. I have no desire to chase something that doesn't have the courtesy of replying.
    Communication was decent until today, then she is a ghost. Seems like bad business to me.

  14. #11309

    AA girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GuvnerFun  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a AA provider that has a decent location and skills. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
    You might try Nikoe Love. Cut spinner.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/760394308956

  15. #11308

    Rae

    A long time favorite, attractive, fun gal, great personality. Awesome figure for her age. Nice motel, room was neat and clean. Excellent skills. Talks dirty, vocal. You will not be disappointed.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/039711001882

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape