Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 17937
-
09-14-22 06:07 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 70Saw new girl Madison
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/737402403998
Nicholasville incall, not bad spot. Easy to get to.
Good communication. Walked in. She was almost as advertised (they use best pics) but pics in ad are her. Boobs are big and flawless. Easy to get along with. Got right to work and was skilled. Everything covered. Climbed on and rode me til she squirt. That was a first for me. Seemed genuinely interested. $. 5 for HHR. Was worth it. Could have gone over with no issue from her.
Will definitely repeat.
-
09-13-22 22:19 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 65Blu- recommend
Yes, I have seen her numerous times. Nice motel but room was a little messy. Greets me at the door in a sexy outfit. Petite with a great figure. She has excellent skills. Last visit seemed a little bit off. Tried several positions. Finished doggy. I will be back. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PlowBoy289
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 20:34 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 88Been interested as well. Let me know if you hear anything.
Originally Posted by MisterMighty
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 19:22 #11319Regular Member

Posts: 3Blu
Anyone seen this one?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/270238837175
-
09-13-22 17:47 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 63Mia
The other day I messaged several girls and Mia was the only one to get back to me. Since I couldn't find any reviews I was apprehensive but the little head said go for it. Communication was good and we set a time to meet at her hotel. I showed up and she was the girl in the photo. A little rough around the edges and missing a couple teeth but the little head said go for it. She was also smoking when I showed up and her room did smell like smoke. Other than the smoke smell her room was fairly clean. Also, while setting up the appointment I inquired about greek and she agreed for a little extra. At this point we moved over to the bed and undressed. She started a half hearted BBBJ just enough to get junior at attention. Once standing she put the cover on and we went straight to greek missionary. I'm not a big guy so she had no problem with it. From there we moved to lazy dog greek where I filled the cover. For the half hour it set me back 120 roses (100 for the hhr and 20 for the greek menu). Overall the visit was okay and I will probably return at some point just for the greek. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/148866414801.
-
09-13-22 15:13 #11317Regular Member

Posts: 5Seen this girl-Review
Hi all,
Has any one seen by gal from STG? Looks like a winner, but wanted to see if any one had encounters? Reviews.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/917657547541
-
09-13-22 01:57 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 360New girl
Looks promising but I'm going to assume she doesn't look like her pictures. Anyone try her out?
-
09-13-22 00:53 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 88Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 23:00 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 65Kash (Kashmir)
This gal has peaked my interest. I have only found 1 review. Look like only does QV for 6.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/786544079273
-
09-12-22 22:43 #11313Regular Member

Posts: 8She is fun. Goes by Red I think. Had a good attitude. I think I did 140 on the half hour. Has baby damage and is thick, but I don't mind that.
Originally Posted by BumpNGrind
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 21:37 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 65Allie
I have seen her for a number of years. Always dependable, clean, fresh. Great head game. Been out of the scene for several weeks but back in the saddle again. Can be a little mechanical but great skills.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/309989634384
-
09-12-22 21:29 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 4No response
Most girls prefer text, and sometimes they are busy. I prefer no response if they won't be available soon or at the time I'm trying to set up to a return txt 5 hours later or after midnight. Try her again, she'll contact you if she's available.
Originally Posted by BumpNGrind
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 20:45 #11310Regular Member

Posts: 4Kristen
Communication was decent until today, then she is a ghost. Seems like bad business to me.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 13:15 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 65AA girl
You might try Nikoe Love. Cut spinner.
Originally Posted by GuvnerFun
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/760394308956
-
09-12-22 06:45 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 65Rae
A long time favorite, attractive, fun gal, great personality. Awesome figure for her age. Nice motel, room was neat and clean. Excellent skills. Talks dirty, vocal. You will not be disappointed.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/039711001882











Reply With Quote




