High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 749 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 11221
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transferred to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    YIkes. Not even worth it. So many other options out there. Why risk your career? Sometime goes wrong and it's over for you. Might be even hard to have a career, depending on what industry you're in. Seen so many career end at work because dude was obsessed over a co-worker and got reported, end of career.

  2. #7035

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    Bro are you nuts and do you want to lose your job?? BOTTOM LINE, let the obsession to bone her go. If she wanted to keep you around, she would have kept your IG acct open. The mere fact that you would "show up" at the shoot and be you. Bye Felicia. Bro, you are playing with something, IMOHO, that you don't want to fuck with. Let it go.

  3. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been considering it for a month now and have been reading up on old posts, but considering taking the plunge into the SA site. From a financial standpoint, it seems to cost more but what are the benefits over just using HX or PD? I usually get an hour for between $$-$$$ at any time of the day. What are some reasons to dive into SA and not look back? I want to take the next step, but need some convincing it's worth it. Not that big into BBFS, but don't mind having it. I usually see a girl 3 times a month so I spend about 900-1.5k on HX vs spending 3k a month(SA fee, SB fee, hotel, dinner) on a SB.

    Thoughts?

    Pros of SA:

    Younger & higher range of girls.

    BBFS with a girl that doesn't go through 10 guys a day.

    GND vibes 100%.

    Bonus: May get some dessert after dinner without paying.

    Cons of SA:

    Cost of monthly membership ($.2 a month).

    Cost of getting hotel (can't bring them home $$$)

    Time sink going through profiles.

    Time sink getting to know the girls.
    Correct on most of your points. I would add that for sure you can get much more of a GFE experience once you develop a rapport with your SB (s). For example, I can hang out with mine for 5 to 6 hours at a time and get multiple pops in for the same price. With PD or Humaniplex you are on the clock, your hour is up and done. The SB will treat you more like a new girlfriend, and say hi and chat with you if you let it develop. It is a no brainer for me. I prefer the SA experience over on the clock pros.

  4. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann03  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?
    This could be a trap to get banned, be careful. I would just respond to the lady that leave your name and number so we can chat via text and not on here for privacy concerns.

    Do not ever type the word PPM or you will get banned for life. PPM is pay per meet and just means that instead of a monthly or weekly allowance, you guys meet, do the deed and then you pay her at the end of the date. This is always the best way to start before jumping into an allowance with a total stranger to see if you are compatible. I always only do PPM and never go to an allowance as it locks you into seeing 1 girl and if I travel, I am still on the hook for the allowance. I always just tell them that you and I will hang out, have drinks or dinner and then have adult fun in the room. They will get the message. Good luck.

  5. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Banned from SA two months ago.

    Made a new account a few weeks ago, but let it age before trying to upload a photo or pay.

    I uploaded a brand new photo I just took . . . bam, instantly suspended.

    The only way they could have done this is through facial recognition on that pic compared to my old profile.
    Did you remove all the exif data? Uploaded it from a different computer or used a VPN?

  6. #7031

    Seeking. Facial Recognition

    Banned from SA two months ago.

    Made a new account a few weeks ago, but let it age before trying to upload a photo or pay.

    I uploaded a brand new photo I just took . . . bam, instantly suspended.

    The only way they could have done this is through facial recognition on that pic compared to my old profile.

  7. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann03  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?
    Never use the term PPM on the site. Tell them you are looking for something fun while you take care of them, and ask for number, then talk specifics over text.

    You will meet 2 kinds of girls. 1. meet for a drink / dinner to see if there is chemistry. Nothing is expected either way. Talk this meeting to offer terms of arrangement.

    2. Girl gets PPM of $xxx and comes to your house / hotel and you are having sex.

    I see both examples above and when a girl says she wants to go straight to the PPM, they know they are having sex. I have never had to tell them.

  8. #7029

    Newbie PPM Question

    Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?

  9. #7028

    Newbie on PPM dates

    Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?

  10. #7027

    What's

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    There be a lot of overlap and cross over from Hx and PD to SA. I know of at least 8 or 9 active profiles on SA now who also post ads on SA. Perfect example is the girl below. She be on Hx for a short while then emptied her profile and also posted as a SB. I kept seeing her thru SA and my ppm be no different from her Hx menu and rates.

    She never upcharged me for BBFS from the get go. Very pretty girl with huge firm boobs. Enjoyed cumming inside her tight pussy.

    If you pay attention these x-overs be easy to spot. They use the same pics LOL. I don't post their links because Brandon has a habit of deleting SB profiles that have a pro or semi-pro vibe to them.
    Her HX profile name please?

  11. #7026

    Wow.

    This is a very useful and informative way to say don't fucking do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by StevePope  [View Original Post]
    My advice: 1) Update your resume, you will be looking for a new job if she goes to HR 2) HR's mission is not to find the truth, it's to prevent litigation against the Company. How many men are ever Plaintiffs? Answer: around zero, Women Plaintiffs? About 98% of the time. 3) In 30+ years at 1 Company, I've seen 8-10 Totally False and fabricated accusations against men, another 2 were actually legit. True accusation or not, the guy always get fucked and many times she gets promoted with a raise, to prevent any future litigation. Company problem is then solved.

    If you choose to pursue it while working at the same Company, make sure you don't communicate using any company phones, computers or in a company vehicle during work hours, lunchtime is your time. What happens on her OF account has nothing to do with Company time, keep it that way on your end, separate the two. For any leverage you may need in the future to save your career, get her to communicate during company time or possibly thru any company equipment to her OF account to you. Also, does she have a husband, significant partner, relative, etc. , who may not be aware of her OF account? If she has something to lose by going after you thru HR, it would be amazing to see how her attitude may suddenly change. I had a Ex who was contesting our Divorce until I used leverage that would have ended her career in nanosecond. She quickly dropped her Attorney and I got everything I wanted. Simply Amazing. By properly preparing ahead of time and thinking with the big head, it very likely will help you out if or when the SHTF. Good luck.

    SP.

  12. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been considering it for a month now and have been reading up on old posts, but considering taking the plunge into the SA site. From a financial standpoint, it seems to cost more but what are the benefits over just using HX or PD? I usually get an hour for between $$-$$$ at any time of the day. What are some reasons to dive into SA and not look back? I want to take the next step, but need some convincing it's worth it. Not that big into BBFS, but don't mind having it. I usually see a girl 3 times a month so I spend about 900-1.5k on HX vs spending 3k a month(SA fee, SB fee, hotel, dinner) on a SB.

    Thoughts?

    Pros of SA:

    Younger & higher range of girls.

    BBFS with a girl that doesn't go through 10 guys a day.

    GND vibes 100%.

    Bonus: May get some dessert after dinner without paying.

    Cons of SA:

    Cost of monthly membership ($.2 a month).

    Cost of getting hotel (can't bring them home $$$)

    Time sink going through profiles.

    Time sink getting to know the girls.
    Your assessment seems to cover most of the bases.

  13. #7024

    Thinking about entering the SA game

    Been considering it for a month now and have been reading up on old posts, but considering taking the plunge into the SA site. From a financial standpoint, it seems to cost more but what are the benefits over just using HX or PD? I usually get an hour for between $$-$$$ at any time of the day. What are some reasons to dive into SA and not look back? I want to take the next step, but need some convincing it's worth it. Not that big into BBFS, but don't mind having it. I usually see a girl 3 times a month so I spend about 900-1.5k on HX vs spending 3k a month(SA fee, SB fee, hotel, dinner) on a SB.

    Thoughts?

    Pros of SA:

    Younger & higher range of girls.

    BBFS with a girl that doesn't go through 10 guys a day.

    GND vibes 100%.

    Bonus: May get some dessert after dinner without paying.

    Cons of SA:

    Cost of monthly membership ($.2 a month).

    Cost of getting hotel (can't bring them home $$$)

    Time sink going through profiles.

    Time sink getting to know the girls.

  14. #7023

    If the STHF

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    My advice: 1) Update your resume, you will be looking for a new job if she goes to HR 2) HR's mission is not to find the truth, it's to prevent litigation against the Company. How many men are ever Plaintiffs? Answer: around zero, Women Plaintiffs? About 98% of the time. 3) In 30+ years at 1 Company, I've seen 8-10 Totally False and fabricated accusations against men, another 2 were actually legit. True accusation or not, the guy always get fucked and many times she gets promoted with a raise, to prevent any future litigation. Company problem is then solved.

    If you choose to pursue it while working at the same Company, make sure you don't communicate using any company phones, computers or in a company vehicle during work hours, lunchtime is your time. What happens on her OF account has nothing to do with Company time, keep it that way on your end, separate the two. For any leverage you may need in the future to save your career, get her to communicate during company time or possibly thru any company equipment to her OF account to you. Also, does she have a husband, significant partner, relative, etc. , who may not be aware of her OF account? If she has something to lose by going after you thru HR, it would be amazing to see how her attitude may suddenly change. I had a Ex who was contesting our Divorce until I used leverage that would have ended her career in nanosecond. She quickly dropped her Attorney and I got everything I wanted. Simply Amazing. By properly preparing ahead of time and thinking with the big head, it very likely will help you out if or when the SHTF. Good luck.

    SP.

  15. #7022

    SA and Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c887f249-1e62-4d9b-8181-1c755337a298
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one on HP.
    There be a lot of overlap and cross over from Hx and PD to SA. I know of at least 8 or 9 active profiles on SA now who also post ads on SA. Perfect example is the girl below. She be on Hx for a short while then emptied her profile and also posted as a SB. I kept seeing her thru SA and my ppm be no different from her Hx menu and rates.

    She never upcharged me for BBFS from the get go. Very pretty girl with huge firm boobs. Enjoyed cumming inside her tight pussy.

    If you pay attention these x-overs be easy to spot. They use the same pics LOL. I don't post their links because Brandon has a habit of deleting SB profiles that have a pro or semi-pro vibe to them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7B3E4B6D-C455-11A5-FB1D-FAAC012A6215_559EB637-2615-4D11-B5D8-A9CA97E2C3D2.jpg‎   007D4776-3C94-7D63-E1BA-EE9AD729A9FE_AE006999-8F4F-40B1-A714-ACC18B9A2058.jpg‎   fGmKVP9jQRbXEqVgb2sE44JE.jpg‎   59369FB8-52C2-CA08-A132-401F0A909D52_F6A33880-49CE-47A4-BD9C-63DC4E79BD27.jpg‎   btwaf5yDQm6FdxsBYyWNqELn.jpg‎  

    2C035955-DD4D-2D21-3A9E-EF308DE263A4_FB48D4B6-897E-4D73-8F2D-438DE903DD06.jpg‎   78A73234-E5A8-3359-2354-567B20DFE2BF_7803C9BD-BF18-42C0-82EF-512D6BAD4276.jpg‎   8B805F72-75F5-AC0B-0CC3-8F61208DB3E8_68BA5405-EE44-4D8A-930B-8BC6A8CCBD8D.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape