Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 751 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7029

    Newbie PPM Question

    Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?

  2. #7028

    Newbie on PPM dates

    Hi I'm new to SA and I have questions on PPM dates. When girls agree to PPM dates, what does that mean? Is intimacy expected? Do they want to have dinner then go to the hotel? I just signed up and some girls who say they want PPM seem like they really want the money so they're just looking to go to a hotel to do the deed for sugar. But I assume this is not all the case? How do you guys approach asking the girls what is it they're looking for from the PPM? Do you straight up ask about coming over to your hotel for fun?

  3. #7027

    What's

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    There be a lot of overlap and cross over from Hx and PD to SA. I know of at least 8 or 9 active profiles on SA now who also post ads on SA. Perfect example is the girl below. She be on Hx for a short while then emptied her profile and also posted as a SB. I kept seeing her thru SA and my ppm be no different from her Hx menu and rates.

    She never upcharged me for BBFS from the get go. Very pretty girl with huge firm boobs. Enjoyed cumming inside her tight pussy.

    If you pay attention these x-overs be easy to spot. They use the same pics LOL. I don't post their links because Brandon has a habit of deleting SB profiles that have a pro or semi-pro vibe to them.
    Her HX profile name please?

  4. #7026

    Wow.

    This is a very useful and informative way to say don't fucking do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by StevePope  [View Original Post]
    My advice: 1) Update your resume, you will be looking for a new job if she goes to HR 2) HR's mission is not to find the truth, it's to prevent litigation against the Company. How many men are ever Plaintiffs? Answer: around zero, Women Plaintiffs? About 98% of the time. 3) In 30+ years at 1 Company, I've seen 8-10 Totally False and fabricated accusations against men, another 2 were actually legit. True accusation or not, the guy always get fucked and many times she gets promoted with a raise, to prevent any future litigation. Company problem is then solved.

    If you choose to pursue it while working at the same Company, make sure you don't communicate using any company phones, computers or in a company vehicle during work hours, lunchtime is your time. What happens on her OF account has nothing to do with Company time, keep it that way on your end, separate the two. For any leverage you may need in the future to save your career, get her to communicate during company time or possibly thru any company equipment to her OF account to you. Also, does she have a husband, significant partner, relative, etc. , who may not be aware of her OF account? If she has something to lose by going after you thru HR, it would be amazing to see how her attitude may suddenly change. I had a Ex who was contesting our Divorce until I used leverage that would have ended her career in nanosecond. She quickly dropped her Attorney and I got everything I wanted. Simply Amazing. By properly preparing ahead of time and thinking with the big head, it very likely will help you out if or when the SHTF. Good luck.

    SP.

  5. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Been considering it for a month now and have been reading up on old posts, but considering taking the plunge into the SA site. From a financial standpoint, it seems to cost more but what are the benefits over just using HX or PD? I usually get an hour for between $$-$$$ at any time of the day. What are some reasons to dive into SA and not look back? I want to take the next step, but need some convincing it's worth it. Not that big into BBFS, but don't mind having it. I usually see a girl 3 times a month so I spend about 900-1.5k on HX vs spending 3k a month(SA fee, SB fee, hotel, dinner) on a SB.

    Thoughts?

    Pros of SA:

    Younger & higher range of girls.

    BBFS with a girl that doesn't go through 10 guys a day.

    GND vibes 100%.

    Bonus: May get some dessert after dinner without paying.

    Cons of SA:

    Cost of monthly membership ($.2 a month).

    Cost of getting hotel (can't bring them home $$$)

    Time sink going through profiles.

    Time sink getting to know the girls.
    Your assessment seems to cover most of the bases.

  6. #7024

    Thinking about entering the SA game

    Been considering it for a month now and have been reading up on old posts, but considering taking the plunge into the SA site. From a financial standpoint, it seems to cost more but what are the benefits over just using HX or PD? I usually get an hour for between $$-$$$ at any time of the day. What are some reasons to dive into SA and not look back? I want to take the next step, but need some convincing it's worth it. Not that big into BBFS, but don't mind having it. I usually see a girl 3 times a month so I spend about 900-1.5k on HX vs spending 3k a month(SA fee, SB fee, hotel, dinner) on a SB.

    Thoughts?

    Pros of SA:

    Younger & higher range of girls.

    BBFS with a girl that doesn't go through 10 guys a day.

    GND vibes 100%.

    Bonus: May get some dessert after dinner without paying.

    Cons of SA:

    Cost of monthly membership ($.2 a month).

    Cost of getting hotel (can't bring them home $$$)

    Time sink going through profiles.

    Time sink getting to know the girls.

  7. #7023

    If the STHF

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    My advice: 1) Update your resume, you will be looking for a new job if she goes to HR 2) HR's mission is not to find the truth, it's to prevent litigation against the Company. How many men are ever Plaintiffs? Answer: around zero, Women Plaintiffs? About 98% of the time. 3) In 30+ years at 1 Company, I've seen 8-10 Totally False and fabricated accusations against men, another 2 were actually legit. True accusation or not, the guy always get fucked and many times she gets promoted with a raise, to prevent any future litigation. Company problem is then solved.

    If you choose to pursue it while working at the same Company, make sure you don't communicate using any company phones, computers or in a company vehicle during work hours, lunchtime is your time. What happens on her OF account has nothing to do with Company time, keep it that way on your end, separate the two. For any leverage you may need in the future to save your career, get her to communicate during company time or possibly thru any company equipment to her OF account to you. Also, does she have a husband, significant partner, relative, etc. , who may not be aware of her OF account? If she has something to lose by going after you thru HR, it would be amazing to see how her attitude may suddenly change. I had a Ex who was contesting our Divorce until I used leverage that would have ended her career in nanosecond. She quickly dropped her Attorney and I got everything I wanted. Simply Amazing. By properly preparing ahead of time and thinking with the big head, it very likely will help you out if or when the SHTF. Good luck.

    SP.

  8. #7022

    SA and Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c887f249-1e62-4d9b-8181-1c755337a298
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one on HP.
    There be a lot of overlap and cross over from Hx and PD to SA. I know of at least 8 or 9 active profiles on SA now who also post ads on SA. Perfect example is the girl below. She be on Hx for a short while then emptied her profile and also posted as a SB. I kept seeing her thru SA and my ppm be no different from her Hx menu and rates.

    She never upcharged me for BBFS from the get go. Very pretty girl with huge firm boobs. Enjoyed cumming inside her tight pussy.

    If you pay attention these x-overs be easy to spot. They use the same pics LOL. I don't post their links because Brandon has a habit of deleting SB profiles that have a pro or semi-pro vibe to them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7B3E4B6D-C455-11A5-FB1D-FAAC012A6215_559EB637-2615-4D11-B5D8-A9CA97E2C3D2.jpg‎   007D4776-3C94-7D63-E1BA-EE9AD729A9FE_AE006999-8F4F-40B1-A714-ACC18B9A2058.jpg‎   fGmKVP9jQRbXEqVgb2sE44JE.jpg‎   59369FB8-52C2-CA08-A132-401F0A909D52_F6A33880-49CE-47A4-BD9C-63DC4E79BD27.jpg‎   btwaf5yDQm6FdxsBYyWNqELn.jpg‎  

    2C035955-DD4D-2D21-3A9E-EF308DE263A4_FB48D4B6-897E-4D73-8F2D-438DE903DD06.jpg‎   78A73234-E5A8-3359-2354-567B20DFE2BF_7803C9BD-BF18-42C0-82EF-512D6BAD4276.jpg‎   8B805F72-75F5-AC0B-0CC3-8F61208DB3E8_68BA5405-EE44-4D8A-930B-8BC6A8CCBD8D.jpg‎  

  9. #7021

    Never EVER leave receipts

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    I would contact her via text, pretend you don't know about the OF. Tell her your looking for an arrangement type of fun.
    And then she could go to Human Resources the first minute the arrangement goes bad. And then this guy is termed.

    Speaking from experience. No texting. Verbal language is ok; but make sure no one else is around to here. You can always deny.

  10. #7020

    Which HPLX profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one on HP.
    Which HPLX profile?

    Thanks.

    DM.

  11. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??
    I would contact her via text, pretend you don't know about the OF. Tell her your looking for an arrangement type of fun.

  12. #7018
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Costa Mesa is a major center for drug rehab and sober living.

    BAM.
    I chatted with this handle from SA. Said she was in Newport. Wanted a deposit, seemed like a fake to me based on her texting, almost like she English wasnt here native language.

  13. #7017

    Ex coworker on OF, possible meet up

    Dunno where else to post this so apologies if it's in wrong thread, figured this was closest to topic. Need advice on how to go about this.

    A few months ago I started working with a female employee in a new location at my job. She was cool, down to earth and we got a long great. 3 months later I transfered to a new location but still under the same company. I told her I'd love to keep in touch and was cool with it. Well through the magic of IG her account popped up and there was an OF account linked. I managed to sub to her OF account and her IG went private the next day, I never followed her on IG for all I know she doesn't know my IG handle. Started chatting through OF with her not knowing it's me, unless they can see CC name info?? And after some light kinky banter she said she's open to doing a custom photoshoot. Ok question is. My mongering senses are telling me for the right price she could be down for a shoot and extras type of arrangement but show creeper status would it be if I reveal its me her excoworker?? And since technically still working for the same company anyway she can report some type of harassment if things go sideways? Was thinking of setting it up and just surprising her once she arrived to said shoot?? Thoughts??

  14. #7016

    Fake profiles

    Lots of guys talk about fake profiles on SA, there are certainly some. In our area lately, I have seen a few, these have only 1 photo, no verifications at all, very brief text, sometimes implying they aren't looking for sugar, just a 'relationship'. You can engage a bit, but it peters out. Also, be sure the check the last place they logged in from. Some of these dudes are really lazy and won't even VPN into the US, so it lists countries like in Europe or South America.

    A different form of fake: I have Snapchat on my phone. Only rarely use it for sugaring. However, it looks into my contacts, and every time a POT from SA give me her #, I enter it there, along w / some identifying info (first name, city, and the year). When I look at the suggested contacts on Snapchat, I see a few that are just what you expect, a female avatar, and sometimes a username that is revealing. This is actually one way to suss out the real name of a SB. That could come in handy.

    However, I am surprised by the significant number there that are actually guys (male avatars and usernames). I click to ignore them, sadly, there is not often an easy way to go back to the contact it came from to delete that as well. They are out there. I presume these were just frat boys or incels who had nothing to do and decided to jerk around SDs on the site.

  15. #7015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Costa Mesa and April Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This porn star was on SA. I contacted her not realizing that. She says she is in Costa Mesa doing "ppms" for two weeks. I thought any contact w / her would be highly risky so I blocked her, you may find her still there. I looked up her videos, seems hot / young / skinny white girl.
    Costa Mesa is a major center for drug rehab and sober living.

    BAM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape