Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 749 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7009

    Hplx

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Seen this one on HP.

  2. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the point of your last 2 posts are.

  3. #7007

    AshleyGurl21

    AshleyGurl21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-98b9f0945e72
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 03-43-35 Seeking.com - Successful and Attractive member Website.jpg‎  

  4. #7006

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SEP2022V33[/URL]


  5. #7005

    April Snow

    This porn star was on SA. I contacted her not realizing that. She says she is in Costa Mesa doing "ppms" for two weeks. I thought any contact w / her would be highly risky so I blocked her, you may find her still there. I looked up her videos, seems hot / young / skinny white girl.

  6. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Whats her rate?

  7. #7003
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Yes, I wasted a couple of months on her when she was living in the IE. I met her once, she is absolutely tiny, and she is nice enough and all, but there were perennial problems finding a time to FC. Now, I have my own limitations, but after a while, I just gave up.

  8. #7002

    Anyone seen her?

    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298

  9. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Wanted 50 just for her number so we could text. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5ea05caa7bf9
    Therre seems to be a lot of confusion with some of these girls between OF, seeking and Tinder. Lots of crossover.

  10. #7000

    Hilarious

    Wanted 50 just for her number so we could text. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5ea05caa7bf9

  11. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    Had my fun but as I found another from SA that does the same without being so complicated. Hard to explain with this one but if you can get her on her reasonable day then you're in for a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07a8a3d40652

    Messaged her a few few months back and met. She comes off pretty strong and was hesitant moving forward but we met up for drinks and talked. During the date she mentioned how she would agree to a lower amount of 800 for me, quoting she usually gets 1200. I ignored it said we can talk about it more, had a few more drinks, flirted. I think her vibe changed and it was way easier from that point. After that she suggested we get a room, we did in tune she proceeded to start to give me some of the best head I've ever had.

    She stopped and I also flipped haha. To which asked what can we agree on. I told her 250-300, she agreed and proceeded to drain me in the next 2-3 minutes. We did for FS, which at first she asked me to use a rubber but after the 3rd time she allowed creampie. Not sure if anyone else has had an experience with her but I've been seeing her less and less since she's a bit much.

    She'll be a back up but figured let someone else enjoy!
    Thanks. I may give her a try. You see the one I posted in Bareback forum? Iammiababe from SA. She was fun, BBFSCIP.

  12. #6998

    Throat monster

    Had my fun but as I found another from SA that does the same without being so complicated. Hard to explain with this one but if you can get her on her reasonable day then you're in for a good time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-07a8a3d40652

    Messaged her a few few months back and met. She comes off pretty strong and was hesitant moving forward but we met up for drinks and talked. During the date she mentioned how she would agree to a lower amount of 800 for me, quoting she usually gets 1200. I ignored it said we can talk about it more, had a few more drinks, flirted. I think her vibe changed and it was way easier from that point. After that she suggested we get a room, we did in tune she proceeded to start to give me some of the best head I've ever had.

    She stopped and I also flipped haha. To which asked what can we agree on. I told her 250-300, she agreed and proceeded to drain me in the next 2-3 minutes. We did for FS, which at first she asked me to use a rubber but after the 3rd time she allowed creampie. Not sure if anyone else has had an experience with her but I've been seeing her less and less since she's a bit much.

    She'll be a back up but figured let someone else enjoy!

  13. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHX  [View Original Post]
    Wow this sounds a lot like me except I've been doing it for less than a year. At about 60 girls met so far. Haven't paid more than $700 (except for a few 3-somes). I've been finding amazing gems lately for 400 ppm and 600 for sleepovers but majority are 500-600. There's an unbelievable amount of IG model like girls who will drop their panties for that range.
    There must be something in the air. I just logged on to ask for leads on knock outs in the 400 to 600 range. LOL. I am really hankering for some gorgeous breasts and curvy tight booties. I follow the HG model and have some wonderful women who's service is stellar but they are not the most attractive. It has never been an issue as I am not the most attractive either LOL. I have always been a sucker for a gorgeous face even if the figure wasn't as hot, but I would love to splurge at the moment. Any leads would be appreciated.

    L.

  14. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    With close to 7 years experience with Seeking / SA I agree.

    My highest was 7 and she was absolutely perfect and allowed me to do anything.

    Typically up to 5 for anything else. It is never ending. I join for a few months, load up on prospects and fuck away. More than I can keep up with.

    Also have many times met for a "meet and greet" end up at my house and no money ever given.

    If you have 3-4 for a girl, sign up for SA, grab 10 numbers, and have a rotation.

    I have 1 girl for over 5 years now.
    Wow this sounds a lot like me except I've been doing it for less than a year. At about 60 girls met so far. Haven't paid more than $700 (except for a few 3-somes). I've been finding amazing gems lately for 400 ppm and 600 for sleepovers but majority are 500-600. There's an unbelievable amount of IG model like girls who will drop their panties for that range.

  15. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    I've seen her like 8-9 times and I've never been robbed by her. She does rush a whole lot but never anything worse.

    This is a very serious accusation. How did she rob you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape