Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 41286
-
09-10-22 07:42 #28041Senior Member

Posts: 909Long list bare with me
Anyone seen these cocoa puffs:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/174062755186
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/669072561095
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/161990733913
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/449202144710
- so on this one I was suspect because clearly those pictures are screenshots, and looks dated, but damn she's fine. I tried to get another pic out of her she just say she looks the same as the pics. A red flag for me.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/020113006328
Seems recent reviews been of slim white spinners.
Has all the Ebony / BBW chasers left this forum?
-
09-10-22 07:32 #28040Senior Member

Posts: 909Remember Mandy before the body?
Mandy before she got all that body, good lawd, use to.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Stay in the hotels on youngerman. She had keep to showing her I'd because she could pass for a young teen.
-
09-10-22 02:23 #28039Senior Member

Posts: 225Camper Barbie
Hi Guy's.
Now that you know who she is how about a report on her, skills, and room a mess?
-
09-10-22 00:45 #28038Senior Member

Posts: 531Cool LOL thanks.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 23:20 #28037Senior Member

Posts: 173Visiting
Will be in town in 3 weeks. Can anyone share a recommendation on a younger thinner lady? Woukd be thankful.
-
09-09-22 21:03 #28036Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone?
Bumping this is no response yet.
Originally Posted by Mkhnee
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 16:31 #28035Senior Member

Posts: 162Pm
I sent you a PM. Check your mail.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 09:33 #28034Senior Member

Posts: 286Jennifer
Hey what was the damage for BBBJCIM?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 08:26 #28033Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes it's camper Barbie
You are correct that is camper Barbie from Oceanway.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 08:18 #28032Senior Member

Posts: 470In my dreams.
I went over to SS dump motel and the room was a hoarder's delight. She has a extra 60 lbs and looks like the hag in the pictures aged by 20 years.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
It was not great, but if you want bbw, go for it.
HM,
Tall.
P.S. Any reports on this one "Tall and Wet" I couldn't find anything in search.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/889377217392
-
09-09-22 07:22 #28031Senior Member

Posts: 162Gtg
She is tall, not thick ass kinda flat for my taste. As for swallow, she didn't with me but she did make sure I was drained and went in the bathroom and spit. She looks like her pics for the most part. Not a bait and switch or a drugged out scabby walking dead zombie.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 06:40 #28030Senior Member

Posts: 624Scam
Those pics are of one of the most popular online pornstars from the early 2000's. Long since retired.
Originally Posted by Romeo69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 06:30 #28029Senior Member

Posts: 1107Wtf
Come on man, that whole post sounds like it was a shitty Google translation of a Russian scam escort.
Originally Posted by Romeo69
[View Original Post]
Please, guys, read any escort post in like three different accents in your head before replying. Starting with "bad Russian spy accent", and see how ridiculous it sounds. The legit ones may not me literary masters, but don't usually sound like "I am being promising to make good sex time with you for fucking!
-
09-09-22 00:15 #28028Senior Member

Posts: 1260Def Fake Pics
I have those pics (minus the top left), plus more. She's another internet model. The scammer who posted the ad most likely isn't one. Top left pic of your attached screenshot is probably her trying to pass off as the internet girl. Probably has gut or some body flaw and too embarrassed to post her own snaps.
Originally Posted by Romeo69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 23:01 #28027Senior Member

Posts: 130Happy Moment Fraud / Scam
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/057766928276
Set up meet and when I was on the way she texted she doesn't take cash. I was good with Pay App. Got to the location and I get the whole I need the funds first then I'll give room # BS. Needless to say waste of time and is a scam.
Stay Safe!










Reply With Quote




