Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 1890 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27950
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Reviews for Grace are all over the place. Some say she's fine, some say she's mechanical. Some say she's on candy. She used to work with another girl, Ashlee. I think Ashlee's out of the picture. Your mileage may vary.
    Ashlee is / was her girlfriend. They were both heavy users just as an FYI.

  2. #27949
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00  [View Original Post]
    Any feed back on pretty face g_e.
    Reviews for Grace are all over the place. Some say she's fine, some say she's mechanical. Some say she's on candy. She used to work with another girl, Ashlee. I think Ashlee's out of the picture. Your mileage may vary.

  3. #27948
    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5448.htm?cat=1

    Wants deposit of 80 and 700 for hour, are you kidding me, are these ladies crazy there is no one to me worth that amount of coin for an hour, I informed her don't do deposit and comparable can be had for 4. If we don't set limits this is the result. Unreal.
    I'm betting it's a fake ad, but I could be wrong.

  4. #27947

    Eros JUJU Wants Deposit and Outrageous Coin

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5448.htm?cat=1

    Wants deposit of 80 and 700 for hour, are you kidding me, are these ladies crazy there is no one to me worth that amount of coin for an hour, I informed her don't do deposit and comparable can be had for 4. If we don't set limits this is the result. Unreal.

  5. #27946

    Sexy MILF nickie

    Has anyone had a nice wet dream.

    With this big booty cutie lately?

  6. #27945

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever give up a couple of your UTR girls to a fellow monger (on this board) only to get nothing back. Yea, that just happened to me. Not going to call him out just yet but thinking about it.
    I made that mistake once and never again. Too many cutthroat scallywags looking for a quick snack. If you're looking to give up an UTR, consider her a treat to the wolves.

  7. #27944

    Utr

    Any of you guys ever give up a couple of your UTR girls to a fellow monger (on this board) only to get nothing back. Yea, that just happened to me. Not going to call him out just yet but thinking about it.

  8. #27943
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Please post links.
    I assume he means this one. Hot.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/1410419.htm

  9. #27942

    Info

    This one looks familiar but I'm not sure from where. Anyone got any info on her? I've been texting for a few days now, just haven't pulled the trigger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/856919181100

    Found what I was looking for. I believe this is camper Barbie

  10. #27941

    "Big booty goth gf"?

    Has anyone had a dream with the "big booty goth gf" on STG?

  11. #27940

    Anyone see the "goth gf"?

    Has anyone had a dream with the "big booty goth gf"? Been wanting to check it out but am just unsure.

  12. #27939

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by PvbGator20  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing experience with Loren who is posting on Eros. The absolute best blowjob of my life. Her body was perfect for my desires. My hats off to the agency who has been sending these Brazilian models to Jacksonville on there tours. 400 an hour and worth double. I tipped 100. She leaves tomorrow but will be back in 2 or 3 months.
    Please post links.

  13. #27938

    Fla Snow

    Anyone seen Snow lately.

  14. #27937

    Loren today

    Quote Originally Posted by PvbGator20  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing experience with Loren who is posting on Eros. The absolute best blowjob of my life. Her body was perfect for my desires. My hats off to the agency who has been sending these Brazilian models to Jacksonville on there tours. 400 an hour and worth double. I tipped 100. She leaves tomorrow but will be back in 2 or 3 months.
    I took the plunge. Attractive and sweet. I'm a sucker for a hot Brazilian. Best BJ? No way. Not even close. I will say she did a cool thing for the money shot involving her tongue. Def on the cheaper side of my experiences with eros so $$ wasn't the issue for me since I can spare. I was just hoping for the best BJ of my life but Unfortunately wasn't the case. If any of you mongers have the coins. She's worth a squeeze.

  15. #27936

    Info

    Any feed back on pretty face g_e.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape