Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 887 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 937 987 1387 1887 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28003

    Playing with this

    Any information on this one would be appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/794196561396

  2. #28002

  3. #28001

    What I've learned

    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I got to ask. Is this one real? Any reviews? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/90297666#.
    If you go to a site where there are providers and there are more "out of city" area codes than 904 and you haven't seen them at least post once on tryst, stg, or even eros, than 9 times out 10 it's fake.

  4. #28000

    Freckled Dunn Ave Provider. She Said Ok Re Low Offer and Spidey Sense Not Sure If

    This freckled provider had had me interested a long time. Not attractive, but I like those freckled tits in her ad and then some FS.

    Did some texting and got her to lower her rate. She is a long drive for me and she is not that attractive.

    But my spidey senses tell jr not so fast, something just does not feel right. Freckles and much lower rate, but something just feels like a red flag. Told her I will have to try another night.

    Any monger have any intel? Is she legit? Looks like her posted pics?

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/455479290964

  5. #27999
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an open menu?
    Pretty open.

    Light kissing, Greek, catch and spits.

    Solid fucking mouth. Really good.

    But god damn her room can be a disaster area some days.

  6. #27998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgbtqgtfo  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't link to anyone's profile. It just links to North Florida.
    Yep, I see that now too, so must have Bern a fake post / ad anyway. Thanks.

  7. #27997
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    So no one has any info on this one?
    It doesn't link to anyone's profile. It just links to North Florida.

  8. #27996
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck contacting this one?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...?cat=6208&wn=1

    When I try to contact, I get the mailer daemon response that's it's not a valid email address.

    Her pics look great.
    So no one has any info on this one?

  9. #27995
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I got to ask. Is this one real? Any reviews? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/90297666#.
    Bro that's fake as fuck. Escorts in Jax don't look like that. She just looks like an * girl that some scammer ripped pics from. The listing's over use of emoji's and broken English should be a dead give away.

  10. #27994

    Ymmy

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an open menu?
    But it was pretty open.

  11. #27993

    Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    But would you repeat if in a pinch? I'm all Matthew McConaughey in dazed and confused. "got to love them redheads. " I had been seeing her on stg and wasn't sure about her. Got the vibe she was real and not LEO but the young ones can be dangerous with their DBs and candy-suckin', they seem to stand on a slippery slope, it really is a shame. Would you recommend or nah?
    If in a pinch, I would repeat. Won't even do outs with her though. Didn't bring much with me but got the vibe that she was a clepto.

  12. #27992

    Is she verified?

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseFast8927  [View Original Post]
    I just got a text back from her. Haven't met up yet. She responded that she's available for outcall tonight. Is that a red flag that she put that in text? I'm not finding her on any other websites, I'm thinking something is up.

  13. #27991

    Bubby

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/755543507675

    Bunny.

    She is a giver. She switches as a sub and dom. COF, sometimes Greek, DT, soft wet box. Never in the best locations and room is messy but never had any trouble from her at all. She is a sweet girl and likes to please. Hit her up if you want some non expensive fun.
    Does she have an open menu?

  14. #27990

    Sensual, Sexy MILF

    Can anyone vouch for this Sensual, Sexy MILF? I love a natural Bush and would really like to pull the trigger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/361824225623

  15. #27989

    Fake or Real?

    I got to ask. Is this one real? Any reviews? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/90297666#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape