Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24566

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieJJ  [View Original Post]
    No she quit the hobby, got clean and moved out of ghetto into a nice place.

    She even going to school.
    That's too bad. I wanted to see her but never took the plunge.

  2. #24565

    Lilbit / Bobbie

    Saw Lilbit again today and was a great time. She is well worth your time. She is located in north Cinci. Please pm me for her digits.

  3. #24564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to think that the best finds aren't in the escort pros section, but the escort amateurs part of the interwebs; I. E. The sugar bowl. This one caught my eye, plus one of the photos was clearly taken in Cincinnati, right in front of the Aronoff, so at the very least, the person in the pic is from the area. Hopefully, it's not just some scammer using the pics of some girl from the area.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...68d8b0bfb8813c

  4. #24563

    Melissa

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...aa6332f921ab7a

    Any info on this one who's on SB?

  5. #24562

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    If you guys would take the time and do your homework by reading not just Raylee's but all providers ads, profiles and reviews not from just this site but all sits completely you will find out how to be verified, by using another provider as your reference, your different names from sites you've put reviews up on, your USASG screen name, and you will get verified without having to give her your personal info. You will also find out what the provider will do and not do. It will get you in their door quick and easier with out asking a brunch of useless questions.
    I think the point here isn't whether she has your I'd to post all over Twitter but the fact of what she can do if you piss her off etc. She can use other information she collects from the time you spend with her and if things between her and you go south at some point then who knows how she will react? Flat out isn't worth the risk IMHO. Like others have stated she has crossed the line from reputable provider to shady provider.

  6. #24561

    Tonguetwister

    Had my first visit with Sara this week. Setup was easy via P411 with early morning appt made 3 days in advance. As reported many times, Sara is awesome with all the superlatives you find on here being true. One of my best visits ever with a provider.

  7. #24560

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    If you read her ads, you will find that she is asking for a reference from another provider or your USASG user name for verification.
    If you guys would take the time and do your homework by reading not just Raylee's but all providers ads, profiles and reviews not from just this site but all sits completely you will find out how to be verified, by using another provider as your reference, your different names from sites you've put reviews up on, your USASG screen name, and you will get verified without having to give her your personal info. You will also find out what the provider will do and not do. It will get you in their door quick and easier with out asking a brunch of useless questions.

  8. #24559

    She is not asking for your legal I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a copy of your legal ID so she can post your info on the internet? Won't be the first time if she does it to you.
    If you read her ads, you will find that she is asking for a reference from another provider or your USASG user name for verification.

  9. #24558
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    I agree. It's been a minute but I've enjoyed every session. Started back when she was $175/ hr. She loves to have fun. If she allowed me to truly fuck her face with same enthusiasm as she rides, I'd be there a couple of times a month. She is the best rider CG and RCG I have experienced here. She can dance on a dick and that ass is phat. Not exactly NSNQ but she gives it her all..
    Couldn't agree more, always a great time and every session literally has me beat LOL.

  10. #24557

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a copy of your legal ID so she can post your info on the internet? Won't be the first time if she does it to you.
    Nope LOL setup was easy and communication was good.

  11. #24556
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a copy of your legal ID so she can post your info on the internet? Won't be the first time if she does it to you.
    Easy set up an lots of fun for me.

  12. #24555

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo66  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her a bit ago. I know there's been some controversy over her lately but my dream with her went without any issue. Arrived to clean incall, seemed sober. After small talk down to business, BBBJ, very responsive to DATY, followed by cfs. Super tight and felt great. Lately idk how she is but YMMV.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cinciraylee25
    Did you give her a copy of your legal ID so she can post your info on the internet? Won't be the first time if she does it to you.

  13. #24554

    She can ride

    I agree. It's been a minute but I've enjoyed every session. Started back when she was $175/ hr. She loves to have fun. If she allowed me to truly fuck her face with same enthusiasm as she rides, I'd be there a couple of times a month. She is the best rider CG and RCG I have experienced here. She can dance on a dick and that ass is phat. Not exactly NSNQ but she gives it her all.

    Keep 'er movin.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo66  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Had a nice dream with Redd, she's my go to lady. Starts off with a nice BBBJ leading to cfs with all the normal acronyms. Never rushed, clean, and can actually keep a conversation. Roses are fair and my dreams have always been pleasant. As always, YMMV, treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91401065

  14. #24553

    Need some advice

    For the successful AM, WYP, Seeking mongers. I have been successfully trolling AM and have had some decent "dates for a price" playing SD for a day. A couple have made me repeat but I'm not the allowance type. There are a couple of FWBs that are developing. All of these were either pay-for-play which is straight forward or older (30+) women. My latest connection, assuming what I see is accurate, is early 20's who "just wants to have fun", no money involved (I asked), outcall. All online / text so far. She's not from a great area if that matters. I've tried to question her about meeting for fun with a guy almost 2-3 x her age, she didn't balk. She's decent looking and has a good body. Private pics are good but nothing too exposing. At 22 she's got to be oh so tight. Any advice for making this a secure date vs a robbery setup? Since I'm getting room, there's no lying in wait going to happen. Am I too paranoid? Is this a thing but just new to me? I'm certainly not as experienced as a lot of you. I'm thinking a lunch with nothing planned after to test the waters but it's a bit of a haul. Haven't had her send another pic but may ask for a specific one as a test.

    All advice appreciated, TYIA.

    SOCA.

  15. #24552

    Info this one literally can't be more than 10 min from me

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91438867

    This one super close wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape