Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 33445
-
09-08-22 12:32 #24775Senior Member

Posts: 112She can ride
I agree. It's been a minute but I've enjoyed every session. Started back when she was $175/ hr. She loves to have fun. If she allowed me to truly fuck her face with same enthusiasm as she rides, I'd be there a couple of times a month. She is the best rider CG and RCG I have experienced here. She can dance on a dick and that ass is phat. Not exactly NSNQ but she gives it her all.
Keep 'er movin.
SOCA.
Originally Posted by Cholo66
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 12:20 #24774Senior Member

Posts: 112Need some advice
For the successful AM, WYP, Seeking mongers. I have been successfully trolling AM and have had some decent "dates for a price" playing SD for a day. A couple have made me repeat but I'm not the allowance type. There are a couple of FWBs that are developing. All of these were either pay-for-play which is straight forward or older (30+) women. My latest connection, assuming what I see is accurate, is early 20's who "just wants to have fun", no money involved (I asked), outcall. All online / text so far. She's not from a great area if that matters. I've tried to question her about meeting for fun with a guy almost 2-3 x her age, she didn't balk. She's decent looking and has a good body. Private pics are good but nothing too exposing. At 22 she's got to be oh so tight. Any advice for making this a secure date vs a robbery setup? Since I'm getting room, there's no lying in wait going to happen. Am I too paranoid? Is this a thing but just new to me? I'm certainly not as experienced as a lot of you. I'm thinking a lunch with nothing planned after to test the waters but it's a bit of a haul. Haven't had her send another pic but may ask for a specific one as a test.
All advice appreciated, TYIA.
SOCA.
-
09-08-22 10:43 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 66Info this one literally can't be more than 10 min from me
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91438867
This one super close wondering if anyone knows anything about her.
-
09-08-22 08:04 #24772Banned Member

Posts: 5352I see her Regularly an she is still great.
Originally Posted by Cholo66
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 20:13 #24771Senior Member

Posts: 362White Knight
I know she has had some health issues lately. Nothing business related and she is doing better now.
Originally Posted by Cholo66
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 19:16 #24770Regular Member

Posts: 9Raylee
Had a dream with her a bit ago. I know there's been some controversy over her lately but my dream with her went without any issue. Arrived to clean incall, seemed sober. After small talk down to business, BBBJ, very responsive to DATY, followed by cfs. Super tight and felt great. Lately idk how she is but YMMV.
https://tryst.link/escort/cinciraylee25
-
09-07-22 19:03 #24769Regular Member

Posts: 9Cameron
Had a dream with Cameron not too long ago. Overall the dream was fair. Great BBBJ with attention to the boys, she is a bit thicker but not BBW. When I arrived could tell she was not all there but who know maybe she was just having an off day. CFS with all the usual acronyms. Dream was ok but not sure if I will repeat, might not be my cup of tea. As always, YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91407849
-
09-07-22 18:59 #24768Regular Member

Posts: 9Redd
Long time lurker, first time poster. Had a nice dream with Redd, she's my go to lady. Starts off with a nice BBBJ leading to cfs with all the normal acronyms. Never rushed, clean, and can actually keep a conversation. Roses are fair and my dreams have always been pleasant. As always, YMMV, treat her well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91401065
-
09-07-22 08:44 #24767Banned Member

Posts: 5352She will visit Cincinnati several times a year but spends most of her time in Florida. Jacksonville area but will travel to Melbourne. I saw her last winter when she was in the Tampa area an seen her many time in Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by Dillsborodave
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 20:18 #24766Senior Member

Posts: 59Friday Evening 9/9
I'll be in the northeast side of Cincinnati (Kings Island) Friday evening and would like to set up a incall. Does anyone have any recommendations? I hate to wait till Friday to set something up and get ghosted. I'm also sure most of these girls don't have appointment books, so it makes it tough to set something up now for Friday.
-
09-06-22 19:06 #24765Senior Member

Posts: 37I also took advantage of of the incall. She replied to texts quickly and was easy to deal with. Just went in for a blow and go and left happy.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:00 #24764Senior Member

Posts: 200LSM and better options
Have seen many posts about LSM but never did see her. I prefer someone a little younger myself. She is best known for greek in what I have read. Would better options include greek? You can pm me if you would prefer.
BTS.
-
09-06-22 16:50 #24763Senior Member

Posts: 63Lsm
I have seen her several times over the years. She travels a lot! I did catch her in Ohio within the past 60 days. She is a nice person and loves sex!
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 16:47 #24762Senior Member

Posts: 63Saffy
Saw her last year. However, been dark for a while. I heard she was issued an Ankle Tracker.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 16:05 #24761Senior Member

Posts: 563Starr on the Eastside
I made the trip to the Eastgate area to visit Starr at her temporary incall. The reviews of her BBBJCIMWS interested me and she did not disappoint! She went to work, took the load, and never stopped until I asked her too. Covered up and did a few positions before I requested more BBBJ to finish out the time. Starr obliged and continued BBBJ for at least 15 minutes before time was up. BTW, time was never mentioned by her (not a clock watcher) and she had no complaints about the marathon BJ session. In fact, she said she really enjoyed giving blowjobs and it definitely shows!!
She will be at her incall until 11 am Wednesday, so if you have been hesitant because of cardates, now is your opportunity. Outcall is also available.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/91267075
Take care and be safe!









Reply With Quote






