Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 33453
-
09-09-22 12:29 #24783Regular Member

Posts: 21Raylee
I think the point here isn't whether she has your I'd to post all over Twitter but the fact of what she can do if you piss her off etc. She can use other information she collects from the time you spend with her and if things between her and you go south at some point then who knows how she will react? Flat out isn't worth the risk IMHO. Like others have stated she has crossed the line from reputable provider to shady provider.
Originally Posted by Wert699
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 06:36 #24782Senior Member

Posts: 83Tonguetwister
Had my first visit with Sara this week. Setup was easy via P411 with early morning appt made 3 days in advance. As reported many times, Sara is awesome with all the superlatives you find on here being true. One of my best visits ever with a provider.
-
09-09-22 06:34 #24781Senior Member

Posts: 82Raylee
If you guys would take the time and do your homework by reading not just Raylee's but all providers ads, profiles and reviews not from just this site but all sits completely you will find out how to be verified, by using another provider as your reference, your different names from sites you've put reviews up on, your USASG screen name, and you will get verified without having to give her your personal info. You will also find out what the provider will do and not do. It will get you in their door quick and easier with out asking a brunch of useless questions.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 21:54 #24780Senior Member

Posts: 110She is not asking for your legal I'd
If you read her ads, you will find that she is asking for a reference from another provider or your USASG user name for verification.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:30 #24779Regular Member

Posts: 9Couldn't agree more, always a great time and every session literally has me beat LOL.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:28 #24778Regular Member

Posts: 9Raylee
Nope LOL setup was easy and communication was good.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 16:42 #24777Banned Member

Posts: 5352Easy set up an lots of fun for me.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 14:34 #24776Senior Member

Posts: 2248Raylee
Did you give her a copy of your legal ID so she can post your info on the internet? Won't be the first time if she does it to you.
Originally Posted by Cholo66
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 12:32 #24775Senior Member

Posts: 112She can ride
I agree. It's been a minute but I've enjoyed every session. Started back when she was $175/ hr. She loves to have fun. If she allowed me to truly fuck her face with same enthusiasm as she rides, I'd be there a couple of times a month. She is the best rider CG and RCG I have experienced here. She can dance on a dick and that ass is phat. Not exactly NSNQ but she gives it her all.
Keep 'er movin.
SOCA.
Originally Posted by Cholo66
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 12:20 #24774Senior Member

Posts: 112Need some advice
For the successful AM, WYP, Seeking mongers. I have been successfully trolling AM and have had some decent "dates for a price" playing SD for a day. A couple have made me repeat but I'm not the allowance type. There are a couple of FWBs that are developing. All of these were either pay-for-play which is straight forward or older (30+) women. My latest connection, assuming what I see is accurate, is early 20's who "just wants to have fun", no money involved (I asked), outcall. All online / text so far. She's not from a great area if that matters. I've tried to question her about meeting for fun with a guy almost 2-3 x her age, she didn't balk. She's decent looking and has a good body. Private pics are good but nothing too exposing. At 22 she's got to be oh so tight. Any advice for making this a secure date vs a robbery setup? Since I'm getting room, there's no lying in wait going to happen. Am I too paranoid? Is this a thing but just new to me? I'm certainly not as experienced as a lot of you. I'm thinking a lunch with nothing planned after to test the waters but it's a bit of a haul. Haven't had her send another pic but may ask for a specific one as a test.
All advice appreciated, TYIA.
SOCA.
-
09-08-22 10:43 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 66Info this one literally can't be more than 10 min from me
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91438867
This one super close wondering if anyone knows anything about her.
-
09-08-22 08:04 #24772Banned Member

Posts: 5352I see her Regularly an she is still great.
Originally Posted by Cholo66
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 20:13 #24771Senior Member

Posts: 363White Knight
I know she has had some health issues lately. Nothing business related and she is doing better now.
Originally Posted by Cholo66
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 19:16 #24770Regular Member

Posts: 9Raylee
Had a dream with her a bit ago. I know there's been some controversy over her lately but my dream with her went without any issue. Arrived to clean incall, seemed sober. After small talk down to business, BBBJ, very responsive to DATY, followed by cfs. Super tight and felt great. Lately idk how she is but YMMV.
https://tryst.link/escort/cinciraylee25
-
09-07-22 19:03 #24769Regular Member

Posts: 9Cameron
Had a dream with Cameron not too long ago. Overall the dream was fair. Great BBBJ with attention to the boys, she is a bit thicker but not BBW. When I arrived could tell she was not all there but who know maybe she was just having an off day. CFS with all the usual acronyms. Dream was ok but not sure if I will repeat, might not be my cup of tea. As always, YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91407849












Reply With Quote





