Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20491

    Might be a dumb question

    If its so easy to find these AMPs how have they stayed open for so long if LE can just as easily find them? Just curious I haven't dabbled enough to know the ins and outs but I am considering returning to the one successful place I have been to but I fear at any moment there could be trouble. Thoughts to ease my mind to go back to this place? I had an amazing time.

  2. #20490
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    Apple/Jennifer is still on Miramar but playing under the radar do to her getting busted by the Popo etc. Also Admin will get upset if I go into more details.
    Why Admin will get upset? Sent you a PM, I want to know more.

  3. #20489

    Not A Big Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info and bummer about the rumors. I'm not sure how I'll track Apple / Jenny down, but I'll keep a look out.

    Went to Hui / Tea Tree once a month or two back. It is a nice alternative for some of the other Convoy area places when all the restaurants and parking lots are jammed on weekend nights. Had Yoona (sp?), an older, skinny, nice looking lady with nice legs. Decent massage but she had long manicured nails. She also sat by my knees during the flip and was pretty uninterested during the ordeal. I guess that is what I get for going so close to closing.

    I've been meaning to go again to see about the others there so appreciate the info on Cindy.

    There is a Cindy at Hui / Tea Tree. She's always worked in the KM area and was at a non FS spa near the Kearny Mesa ford dealership before the shop closed. The Cindy that I knew at Hui (haven't been there in 6 months) is a nice lady, gives a good massage and ending. She has some nice naturals.

    The Apple that was "last" at Wildflowers is still around. She was known at many spas as Jenny in Kearny Mesa, El Cajon, Central SD but she does not want to be found. Yes, I love when she straddles my head when giving me my back massage. Someone had written reviews that she did more than a HE so she's staying UTR and only seeing people she knows or those that go to the spa she currently works at.
    Appreciate the info and bummer about the rumors. I'm not sure how I'll track Apple / Jenny down, but I'll keep a look out.

    Went to Hui / Tea Tree once a month or two back. It is a nice alternative for some of the other Convoy area places when all the restaurants and parking lots are jammed on weekend nights. Had Yoona (sp?), an older, skinny, nice looking lady with nice legs. Decent massage but she had long manicured nails. She also sat by my knees during the flip and was pretty uninterested during the ordeal. I guess that is what I get for going so close to closing.

    I've been meaning to go again to see about the others there so appreciate the info on Cindy.
    Apple/Jennifer is still on Miramar but playing under the radar due to her getting busted by the Popo etc. Also Admin will get upset if I go into more details.

  4. #20488

    Bareback with any hotties like 108?

    I'm going to be heading up one of these places while I'm in town in October and I've been doing my research and it sounds like one 08 until the other spots are where it is at.

    I would probably be plenty happy with BBBJ and CIM.

    I'm curious if you're willing to tip enough money if any of these girls would let you slip it in without a condom. Even if you promise not to cum? . If they were willing to go raw and fuck or even come in their pussy how much would I spend for that?

    I'm.

    Guessing tip of 300+.

  5. #20487
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    A to Z Spa and Daisy?

    Not willing to drive north where the awesomeness is at, and unable to cross the border.

    That is rather unfortunate.

    For me, personally, Flanders and Erma are much closer to me, but I still make the drive to 108,7 Spa, and when the talent is there, Diamond on 6th.

    Try A to Z Spa and Daisy, those are places that are mentioned here at times.

    But yeah, I love it how you can see Hong Kong from the mall.

    Good luck in finding your go to spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfHand  [View Original Post]
    Hey folk, newer monger here. I live a bit more south, and sometimes really don't feel like making the trip to Kearny for some head. Any recommendations down here? Can't cross the border, so please don't just point me to tj. Thanks in advance.

  6. #20486

    Cheers King

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    There is a Cindy at Hui / Tea Tree. She's always worked in the KM area and was at a non FS spa near the Kearny Mesa ford dealership before the shop closed. The Cindy that I knew at Hui (haven't been there in 6 months) is a nice lady, gives a good massage and ending. She has some nice naturals.

    The Apple that was "last" at Wildflowers is still around. She was known at many spas as Jenny in Kearny Mesa, El Cajon, Central SD but she does not want to be found. Yes, I love when she straddles my head when giving me my back massage. Someone had written reviews that she did more than a HE so she's staying UTR and only seeing people she knows or those that go to the spa she currently works at.
    Appreciate the info and bummer about the rumors. I'm not sure how I'll track Apple / Jenny down, but I'll keep a look out.

    Went to Hui / Tea Tree once a month or two back. It is a nice alternative for some of the other Convoy area places when all the restaurants and parking lots are jammed on weekend nights. Had Yoona (sp?), an older, skinny, nice looking lady with nice legs. Decent massage but she had long manicured nails. She also sat by my knees during the flip and was pretty uninterested during the ordeal. I guess that is what I get for going so close to closing.

    I've been meaning to go again to see about the others there so appreciate the info on Cindy.

  7. #20485
    Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 14

    7 Spa / Sophia

    Made my way to 7 Spa after setting up an appointment with Sophia. Went to the backdoor and rang the doorbell. In a minute or two, Sophia opens the door and leads me to the room. I asked to shower and she walked me to the bathroom holding me the whole way. I love when they do that! She brought me a towel and escorted me back to the room. A few hugs, kisses, and long time no see's. And gave her $70 for the house.

    Few minutes later she walked back in naked. When I say perfect. I mean perfect! I tried to find something that wasn't perfect. WOW! The whole entire session I couldn't take my eyes off her.

    Skipped the massage. DFK and I'm watching her make her way down kissing my chest and abdomen. Excellent wet BBBJ and some 69 action that made her clit swell up, she loves having her pussy eaten. I had to stop her before it was too much and said let's fuck. She put on the hat, lubed up and we started with her on her back and me standing. I wanted her in multiple positions so I could really enjoy the view. Then had her flip and she did a squat Doggie as I was still standing. One hand cupping her breast, I slightly pushed my thumb on her back door and she said next time baby.

    Mish on the table. She kept saying more deep, more deep so I kept the jackhammer going. I could then feel her purposely tighten her hole. I let her do that a few times. What a pro! After a little more, I told her to tighten it up again and she held it like that. Boom. So good. She left to get a towel and clean up and I was still hard, so she smiled at me and went right down again with mouth and hand, and boom 2 CIM. We talked a little after and she's very sweet. As I was getting dressed, I still couldn't keep my eyes or hands off of her. Then as I was leaving, Kayla came out to wish me farewell with a big kiss. I just busted 2 nuts but was still thinking. I want her so bad! I've had some great times at places, but I think today is right up there with what I would consider to be one of my ATFs.

  8. #20484
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcantel  [View Original Post]
    I'm used to the girls / mina saying its 140 donation for and. 60 for 1/2 hr at VIP and nlbc. Is it still 140 or is it 160 at ufs now?
    I've always given. 6 for the hhr house fee and 1. 4 tip. But I see people saying it's more. For TS its and extra. 2 though.

  9. #20483
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there before, but I have been to VIP / NLBC.

    I see that UFS offers a TS. Does your hhr start when you enter The TS? Or does it start when you get to the room?
    Definitely starts when you enter the TS. That's usually where the fun starts too.

  10. #20482

    UFS question

    I haven't been there before, but I have been to VIP / NLBC.

    I see that UFS offers a TS. Does your hhr start when you enter The TS? Or does it start when you get to the room?

  11. #20481

    Chula Vista?

    Hey folk, newer monger here. I live a bit more south, and sometimes really don't feel like making the trip to Kearny for some head. Any recommendations down here? Can't cross the border, so please don't just point me to tj. Thanks in advance.

  12. #20480

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxDan  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to SD. These posts (15198 & 15199) explained it best. 108 = V-Spa = Ocean.
    Sounds like the place to be. .

  13. #20479
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am not from the area. Are these on Kearny Villa Rd.

    Just making sure I go to the right place this week.
    Welcome to SD. These posts (15198 & 15199) explained it best. 108 = V-Spa = Ocean.

  14. #20478

    Donation for ufs

    I'm used to the girls / mina saying its 140 donation for and. 60 for 1/2 hr at VIP and nlbc. Is it still 140 or is it 160 at ufs now?

  15. #20477

    Nevermind. RTFF (points to self)

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am not from the area. Are these on Kearny Villa Rd.

    Just making sure I go to the right place this week.
    Thinking 2 girls sounds like the goal. Hopefully slow when they first open. I am on vacation afterall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape