Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20433

    NonFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Moonlight Gardens was it!

    I had heard that Cindy went to Diamond (now JW) on Mission Gorge down from Moon. I went there and asked for her and ended up with some GILF. One of the only times I declined on the flip. I heard Hui / Tea Tree has a Cindy too but have yet to check her out.

    Another I lost track of was Apple at wildflower way back before covid. She was well known by something else at other places but my mind is failing me. Maybe Jennifer? Some typical American name like that. She was only there for a month or two. She'd climb all over the table and straddle your head. One of those petite aggressive ladies.

    Would love to track those two down if they're still out there.
    There is a Cindy at Hui / Tea Tree. She's always worked in the KM area and was at a non FS spa near the Kearny Mesa ford dealership before the shop closed. The Cindy that I knew at Hui (haven't been there in 6 months) is a nice lady, gives a good massage and ending. She has some nice naturals.

    The Apple that was "last" at Wildflowers is still around. She was known at many spas as Jenny in Kearny Mesa, El Cajon, Central SD but she does not want to be found. Yes, I love when she straddles my head when giving me my back massage. Someone had written reviews that she did more than a HE so she's staying UTR and only seeing people she knows or those that go to the spa she currently works at.

  2. #20432
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    Does it really matter who? If you are doing business with someone who is willing to DFK, enjoy it. You really don't need our recommendation for this inquiry.

    I really enjoyed making out with Molly at 108. Then there was Rose at 7 Spa. Way too much fun!

    This is where you need to get a threesome in!

    My most recent threesome was at 108 with Helen and Teresa. While I was making out with one girl DFK, the other one was enthusiastically sucking my cock BBBJ. Then they swapped positions. It was really interesting to learn the nuanced differences in both their DFK and BBBJ techniques.

    The better question to throwback at you is, what's happening to your cock while you're making out with your hottie DFK?

    If there was anyone I would want to make out with again, definitely Fairy at 108.

    She liked to bite me which caused a little pain and she had a really interesting attitude. Cheers.
    Thanks for the info. To be honest I wasn't interested much on DFKs in the past. But since I started this whole Massage Parlor thing. I noticed that some of these girls are really good kisser. Just a healthy curiosity I guess.

  3. #20431

    DFKing

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierino  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brothers. Who do you think is the best kisser at these massage parlors? I love a really good dfk. So far Eva at 108 got my vote. Thanks guys.
    They all do! All the girls from Unique (formerly VIP / NLBC), 108,7 Spa, Diamond! Mina, Daisy, Eva, Michelle, Sophia, Amy are some of my favorites. From my experience, 90 plus percent of the girls at FS spas are into DFKing.

    Even the girls at the non FS spas are great DFKers if there's chemistry. 50% from non FS spas I've frequent love DFkissing.

  4. #20430
    Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 9

    7 Spa / Kayla

    First time with the infamous Kayla and she did not disappoint! Was met at the door by a taller thin girl which must have been Sophia based on previous reports. She led me to the restroom and asked for a short wait while she cleaned the room. Washed up and then Kayla came and got me. She was shorter then the other girl but not by much. Looking at her in her tight fitting dress, I knew we were about to have some fun. Started massage which was ok, wasn't long before she started tugging on my sack from behind. I flipped and we didn't discuss anything. I just gave her 160 more. She left and came back with a cup of warm water and slipped out of her dress. Wow! Was I happy. Gorgeous tits, perfect hourglass figure, and a really cute face.

    She climbed up on the table, took a swig of the water, and started sucking my dick with the water in her mouth. Felt so damn good! BBBJ into 69, Then suited me up for the main event. She climbed up on top and squatted down on junior. Usually Asians don't have that great of an ass, but hers is nice and round and I just held on tight while she rode me. Re-positioned her under me and then went to work. Was great, also me let me finish CIM. Very sweet girl. We cuddled for a few minutes and then she got up to clean me up and holy shit this girl has a gorgeous ass on her. I mean it's great!! I was all over it. Wish I would have put it on display and tapped her from the back. Oh well, next time. She came back with a bottle of water and kisses before showing me out. What a sweetie.

  5. #20429
    Don't post here often, but saw the MG reference and couldn't resist.

    Linda is retired; she was always married and didn't really need to work. Last I saw her was about 2 years ago casually for lunch. She's doing well.

    Cindy, haha, with the raspy voice. She bounced around a few spots; not sure where she is at. She was always nice.

    Still close friends with Vivi. She's out of the scene, 100%.

    May moved back to China; had a family there and doesn't plan on returning.

    Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    Linda was the working MMS at Moonlight Gardens. She wanted to stop giving massages and just be the manager but never got a reliable crew who stuck around. I don't know where she went but likely she had enough to retire.

  6. #20428
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Dfk & BBBJ

    Does it really matter who? If you are doing business with someone who is willing to DFK, enjoy it. You really don't need our recommendation for this inquiry.

    I really enjoyed making out with Molly at 108. Then there was Rose at 7 Spa. Way too much fun!

    This is where you need to get a threesome in!

    My most recent threesome was at 108 with Helen and Teresa. While I was making out with one girl DFK, the other one was enthusiastically sucking my cock BBBJ. Then they swapped positions. It was really interesting to learn the nuanced differences in both their DFK and BBBJ techniques.

    The better question to throwback at you is, what's happening to your cock while you're making out with your hottie DFK?

    If there was anyone I would want to make out with again, definitely Fairy at 108.

    She liked to bite me which caused a little pain and she had a really interesting attitude. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierino  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brothers. Who do you think is the best kisser at these massage parlors? I love a really good dfk. So far Eva at 108 got my vote. Thanks guys.

  7. #20427
    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    Linda was the working MMS at Moonlight Gardens. She wanted to stop giving massages and just be the manager but never got a reliable crew who stuck around. I don't know where she went but likely she had enough to retire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Moonlight Gardens was it!

    I had heard that Cindy went to Diamond (now JW) on Mission Gorge down from Moon. I went there and asked for her and ended up with some GILF. One of the only times I declined on the flip. I heard Hui / Tea Tree has a Cindy too but have yet to check her out.

    Another I lost track of was Apple at wildflower way back before covid. She was well known by something else at other places but my mind is failing me. Maybe Jennifer? Some typical American name like that. She was only there for a month or two. She'd climb all over the table and straddle your head. One of those petite aggressive ladies.

    Would love to track those two down if they're still out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that's a name you don't hear at all in this forum!

    In my past life, I used to go by this place all the time, but that was well before I got into this game. So I actually never entered the premises. This place has always had my curiosity.

    Forget Flanders, this place was the best, regarding location for me. Flanders and Q Spa win out in the location category now.

    Too bad this place shut down well before I got into this game.

    Hey, so if anyone can post or PM me where the MMS of Moonlight Gardens moved to, that would be appreciated. I have always wondered what happened to those peeps.

    Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Moonlight Gardens 6 XXX Cornerstone Ct #104 . Yes, I remember Cindy (-and Linda, -and Vivi).
    Wow moonlight is a name I haven't heard in a long time. One of the first AMP's I used to visit when I first moved to san diego years ago. They always had cuter girls that gave very sensual HE's. Thanks for the memories.

  8. #20426

    Best dfk girl?

    Hi Brothers. Who do you think is the best kisser at these massage parlors? I love a really good dfk. So far Eva at 108 got my vote. Thanks guys.

  9. #20425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194

    Moonlight Gardens

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that's a name you don't hear at all in this forum!

    Hey, so if anyone can post or PM me where the MMS of Moonlight Gardens moved to, that would be appreciated. I have always wondered what happened to those peeps.

    Cheers.
    Linda was the working MMS at Moonlight Gardens. She wanted to stop giving massages and just be the manager but never got a reliable crew who stuck around. I don't know where she went but likely she had enough to retire.

  10. #20424

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Moonlight Gardens 6 XXX Cornerstone Ct #104 . Yes, I remember Cindy (-and Linda, -and Vivi).
    Yes, Moonlight Gardens was it!

    I had heard that Cindy went to Diamond (now JW) on Mission Gorge down from Moon. I went there and asked for her and ended up with some GILF. One of the only times I declined on the flip. I heard Hui / Tea Tree has a Cindy too but have yet to check her out.

    Another I lost track of was Apple at wildflower way back before covid. She was well known by something else at other places but my mind is failing me. Maybe Jennifer? Some typical American name like that. She was only there for a month or two. She'd climb all over the table and straddle your head. One of those petite aggressive ladies.

    Would love to track those two down if they're still out there.

  11. #20423

    Cheers Rolf

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I'd try Vivian at Kiss Spa on Convoy and Anna at Z near the new stadium. Both are milfy types, in good shape and offer great massages with teasing. I've always left happy. Both spas seem quiet and relaxed. There are more out there like this.
    Really appreciate the recommendations!

    I forgot about Z's and haven't been since before covid back when eva worked there. Boy does time fly! I remember it being in a sleepy parking lot and had a back door with parking. Very discreet.

  12. #20422
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Moonlight Gardens!

    Wow, that's a name you don't hear at all in this forum!

    In my past life, I used to go by this place all the time, but that was well before I got into this game. So I actually never entered the premises. This place has always had my curiosity.

    Forget Flanders, this place was the best, regarding location for me. Flanders and Q Spa win out in the location category now.

    Too bad this place shut down well before I got into this game.

    Hey, so if anyone can post or PM me where the MMS of Moonlight Gardens moved to, that would be appreciated. I have always wondered what happened to those peeps.

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Moonlight Gardens 6 XXX Cornerstone Ct #104 . Yes, I remember Cindy (-and Linda, -and Vivi).

  13. #20421
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Jenny at Erma Spa

    Jenny is a petite, sweet, sexy lady and her English is pretty good. She's about 5'1", maybe 100 pounds, in a tight little package. She covers my face with kisses like we're long lost lovers and the foreplay has begun. LOL!

    First of all, Jenny's massage is pretty good. Think CMT from a sexy lady that also takes care of the meat and potatoes. As much as I wanted to catch up with some chit chat, I relax and enjoy her massage. I know her massage is over when she starts spending more time on my cock and balls.

    Jenny always manages to put me on the brink of sleep LOL! She tickles my schlong and gives it gentle tugs. I lift my hips and she does the reach under caressing my shaft with her palm, tickling my taint and balls with her fingers. I can't help but moan and this encourages her to focus on my little bro, as she likes to call it.

    I turnover and to my surprise she has already slipped out of her clothes. I gaze and smile, admiring her body and she does several erotic poses while watching my pupils dilate with pleasure. She also seems to be admiring me, outlining parts of my body with her finger tips, feeling and squeezing my major muscles, especially my love muscle.

    She begins kissing and licking my body while playing with my package. I exchange the favor exploring her body with my hands and she moans giving me clues to where I should focus. I can feel her heat when my hands are close to her pussy and when I stroke her pussy lips, they're nice and wet. The cock worship begins as she climbs on top for 69 and I reciprocate with my pussy worship.

    She drape her nice big tits in my face so I go in for a taste. After a while she looks so horny and so I tell her to turn around She keeps riding and her speed is nice and her pussy is tight. I can feel myself getting close and trying to cum so I tell her it is time to finish me off. She kneels on the table between my legs and licks and jerks my cock minus the condom until I finally splatter my cum on her tits.

    I can go on and on with this sexcapade but in short, Jenny is a gorgeous little sex kitten whom we always seem to have a competition with whom can pleasure each other the most. BTW, she always wins the pleasure competition, but I never mind losing. LOL!

    Please excuse all my LOL's but some girls give me such an erotic memorable experience, I'm giddy writing these reports. LOL!

  14. #20420
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Vivi Unique foot spa

    I dropped by today to see vivi and she did not disappoint.

    Waited in the room and Chatted with Yoona for awhile, then in walks Vivi, Yoona asked, "is she ok?" "Hell yes! Was my response. What a petite slim babe with boobs. She is such a great girl on service, asked me to sit on the stool while unbuttoning my shirt, folded neatly, removed my pants and folded it neatly, removed my underwear and folded it neatly, then socks, then stacked it correctly in my book, pants, then shirt then underwear. Awesome. Then came a sexy dance removing her bra and turning her butt and rubbing it against my groin (sitting on stool) then slowly removing her panty and working it and rubbing her butt and pussy all over my groins.

    Off to the tableshower, on the way I tell her bring a condom. She brought 2, LOL. She washed the table and kept rubbing her nice butt up against my groin, wow awesome, not as wide as mina but a nice Butt on her frame. Occassionally grabbing my hands and making me grab and massage those awesome natural cees with grapes for nipples. YES grapes guys!

    Standard ts, rubbing all over, rinses me off, sits me at the edge and kneels and starts in on some BBBJ with lots of slurping and bls and dt, on with the cover, standing ds with a lot of moaning, body slapping noise, sorry guys. She turns and looks at me and tells me "fuck me hard baby". Continued for a while, tapped out and said lets go to the room. She pulls off the cover and washes jr and more BBBJ. In the room, I tell her lay down so I can enjoy those awesome grapes, suckled on them, grabbed her breast and squeezed them together to enjoy both in my mouth. Worked my way down, full Bush on top and around, didn't deter me, dive in to that wet pussy for some daty and dato while tweaking her nipples. After a while, she cums hard and taps out, tells me I want to fuck you, whoa! Lay down and more BBBJ, (vivi really goes at it with lots of slurping dt and moans that drive me crazy) on goes the cover, mish, legs over my shoulder for some gentle pounding, again she drives me nutts with her moans and telling me "yes baby, I like that, keep fucking me", oh well over the edge with that and cum hard. Wow! Fabulous time with vivi. Cuddle and talk, she understands and speaks enough if you help her along. Great girl, great service, awesome sex! Shit how am I going to try the rest of the newbies with vivi who has the perfect body, dream tits and nipples for me, awesome sex and super awesome service from a girl I want to take home, LOL. If you think I am full of shit, go try her yourself, don't know if she can handle the anacondas but bet you she would try. Thanks again vivi, thanks again yoona.

    MM88.

  15. #20419

    Spinner Body Angela at 108

    Let me start by saying I don't really like to post, I finally got such great service it would be wrong to not let my fellow members know about Angela at 108. As usual Mimi is always bringing us the best talent around. But back to Angela if you are into spinner type like I am, You have to check out her services. I believe this has been one of the best BBBJ, with all the different strategies for licking and sucking I didn't know possible. She has beautiful C cups that fit perfect on that tiny body of hers. And when she cums its not the exaggerated over acting some of these girls perform, but just the perfect amount of orgasmic feeling to almost make you cum from hearing her cum. Limited English, but nothing our modern translator can't handle, besides we are there for the real fun. Don't miss out, she said she is here until the end of the month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape