Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 28084
-
09-06-22 18:02 #20449Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-06-22 16:43 #20448Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Natalie Mission Valley
Have visited her more than a few times. So far only HJ. Haven't pushed it too much but wanting more. Is this a YMMV situation or wondering if she is strictly HJ only. Has anyone gotten luckier than me?
-
09-06-22 16:12 #20447Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Unique foot spa Daisy
Took The Gang To Unique- Lunchtime.
A friend called today and told me his buddy spent the weekend with some Caucasian woman who would not have sex with him. He was quite frustrated. So I said, "He needs to visit UFS. "
Four of us went at lunchtime today. Two guys had never been to an AMP before. I briefed them on house fee, tip, etc.
I told them: "We're going to help you discover a new phase of your life. When you were handsome young 20- 30 year old surfers you got all the girls you wanted. Now, you spend money on dates, drinks, dinner, etc. Etc. But you don't want a 40 - something divorcee, especially some woman with a bad attitude who doesn't want to go to bed with you. It's time to just go to an AMP and have a lovely young Chinese girl pamper you for an hour and then be done with it."
I introduced them to yoona and she gave us all water, then brought out a lineup. One guy was the driver. He had recent surgery and because he was taking pain med did not to want to make a girl work so hard. The two new guys were eager and curious.
Yoona brought in cherry, vivi, daisy and I believe kiki. It happened sort of fast. I grabbed daisy and headed to another room. Each of the other guys took a lady and off we went.
Daisy looks skinny, but is not that thin. She is very pretty and I love her body. She has lovely natural B breasts, fair smooth skin. Perfect choice. Lots of DATY and DFK. Opted for a standup shower so I could get more time in the room playing with her. After finishing the dirty deed, we cuddled.
The new guys were astounded by the service. No problems with communication. Good English. The boys said it was a great experience. One said, "Oh my God! She did things with her tongue my wife never did!" It was fun to go as a group and we all had a really good time. Good to have yoona back. She says news girls coming in soon.
Unique is such a great place.
-
09-06-22 16:10 #20446Senior Member

Posts: 247 Spa Inquiry
Hello!
I am very new to all of this and it seems as though there are a lot of really good reviews about 7 Spa. I was hoping to speak to someone about their experience and the proper manners when it comes to this sort of thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
-
09-06-22 14:31 #20445Senior Member

Posts: 82Believe it
Even risking your life on a electric scooter rental would be worth the trip from PB. Nike, just do it.
Originally Posted by EkgtrGuru
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 14:26 #20444Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks for update on MG
Linda was great, but I was wondering about Vivi reading through the posts. She is hot! Was younger and would have loved to have pounded her but she was always a HE girl for me. Never tried pushing boundaries. That was a great place.
Originally Posted by MrSanDiego
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 07:52 #20443Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 6Sophia at 7 Spa
I walked in and was greeted by Sophia who is very cute and busty. She took me to the back room and collected the half hour house fee. It was a few minutes before she came back in. I got undressed and laid on the table face up. She returned and asked its ok? Motioning to remove her dress. I hopped up off the table to give her a hand. Started with some DFK and handed her the tip. This girl is banging. Great tits, nice ass, and gorgeous face. Terrific service, she really and truly enjoys what she does. She is an all around ideal provider. BBBJ was amazing, looks even better with a dick in her mouth. 69 action was fantastic, pussy nice and clean. She then covered me up and we went through a few positions. ACG, into K9, into Mish before I ultimately let it go in her mouth. Afterwards she gave me a hard massage that really worked out my back and closed out the session. Will definitely return. Sophia is something special. Next time, I'll be going for the hour with her. 50/150 total damage $$.
-
09-06-22 01:50 #20442Regular Member

Posts: 12All star Angie at Unique
Labor Day had to end with a bang, literally a bang haha. So I decided to hit up my ATF Angie at unique. I told her ahead of time and she looked smoking today. Glittery green dress that accentuated her body and breasts. Highlight of the day for my eyes. Since I got there in the early evening it was somewhat busy but only for Daisy, Vivi and Yoona.
Greeted me with a warm hello and LFK. Then we went straight to the shower room for TS since it was open. Not sure if she wasn't tired, full of energy or just happy to see me. I hope its the latter LOL. TS was fun, especially once you become a regular, respectful and they're way more comfortable with you. Slip and slide as usual with DFK, and fast action + sensual BBBJ. I almost let go a little but she stopped me and went up for some DFK. We ended after some few minutes of embracing each other and went back to my favorite room to finish off.
This was the bang part of Labor Day. I picked all of the lazier positions so the ATF can relax and be comfortable more. So just mish, lazy doggy, couch doggy and spooning mish. Finished off together at a big O at the final position and just smoothly transitioned to a cuddle for a few minutes. Talked about each other's day and weeks, rinsed off and left with a water. Back to the work grind now.
Cheers and happy Labor Day to all!
-
09-06-22 01:38 #20441Senior Member

Posts: 34Diamond KT
Ventured over to Diamond spa LM.
Once again allow me to pay homage to the OGs.
Massage was surprisingly really thorough.
Sprinkle in the right amount of teasing and asshole play made the build up pretty intense.
Idk what KT was using but that might have been the best HE I've ever had. I'm pretty sure it felt like I blacked out.
11/10 definitely going back.
Enjoyed a nice taquito and slushie for ride home after too.
-
09-05-22 17:00 #20440Regular Member

Posts: 12LOL. Thanks for the tip. I will keep my eyes open for Stella!! If she ever come back.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 16:50 #20439Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Just go to either 7 Spa or 108, you'll easily find what you are looking for. Cheers.
To bad you missed out on Stella at 108. She had a rather assertive attitude and she tells you to keep your eyes open.
God damn, your inquiry reminds me of that one time I went down to Hong Kong. I asked this one hot blonde with a jeweled N95 mask for a lap dance. Instead of grinding on me, she just sat on my lap and started kissing me affectionately and told me rather confidently, "We are going upstairs. " Yes Ma'am.
Originally Posted by Pierino
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 16:16 #20438Banned Member

Posts: 1219 spa Closed
Dang I hadn't been there in a while anyone know what happen to Amy that used to work there?
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 13:30 #20437Senior Member

Posts: 40Not too much action in PB
I used to live in PB. To be honest it's mostly just legit places around there. Most of the best places like 108,7 spa and Diamond are about a 20 or 30 min drive. It's worth it though!
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 12:32 #20436Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Daisy The real wild child at UFS
I Love Daisy.
This is your typical innocent looking girl at first, but when the clothes come off OMG. She will DFK until you can tired of it (I never tire of DFK).
Let me start at the beginning. She walks in and smiles. Nice smile, looks quiet and so cute. Great body, natural B, slim. TS was fantastic. She definitely took care of me with the B2B and BBBJ. Back to the room, and it was on. She lead me to the bed and took over the control. After the standard massage / licking, the BBBJ was phenomenal! She has tons of energy, from the start of the BBBJ all the way to the pop. Various positions in between, but she was in total control. She wants it this way, harder, slower, or "my turn. " - all of it was wild and crazy. I will definitely repeat once junior recovers.
Highly recommend.
-
09-05-22 12:01 #20435Banned Member

Posts: 3075If you want the ultimate experience I wouldn't waste my time going to the FS spas in PB. Sure, you'll get the FS thing satisfied, but it's not the same as going to Ocean 108, Unique or 7 Spa, IMO if you want good / consistent GFE FS experiences. Kearny Mesa where 108 is and it's only about 7-8 miles from PB; and about 12-14 miles to Unique and 7 Spa near SDSU. Just my 2 cents!
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





