Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20485
    Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 14

    7 Spa / Sophia

    Made my way to 7 Spa after setting up an appointment with Sophia. Went to the backdoor and rang the doorbell. In a minute or two, Sophia opens the door and leads me to the room. I asked to shower and she walked me to the bathroom holding me the whole way. I love when they do that! She brought me a towel and escorted me back to the room. A few hugs, kisses, and long time no see's. And gave her $70 for the house.

    Few minutes later she walked back in naked. When I say perfect. I mean perfect! I tried to find something that wasn't perfect. WOW! The whole entire session I couldn't take my eyes off her.

    Skipped the massage. DFK and I'm watching her make her way down kissing my chest and abdomen. Excellent wet BBBJ and some 69 action that made her clit swell up, she loves having her pussy eaten. I had to stop her before it was too much and said let's fuck. She put on the hat, lubed up and we started with her on her back and me standing. I wanted her in multiple positions so I could really enjoy the view. Then had her flip and she did a squat Doggie as I was still standing. One hand cupping her breast, I slightly pushed my thumb on her back door and she said next time baby.

    Mish on the table. She kept saying more deep, more deep so I kept the jackhammer going. I could then feel her purposely tighten her hole. I let her do that a few times. What a pro! After a little more, I told her to tighten it up again and she held it like that. Boom. So good. She left to get a towel and clean up and I was still hard, so she smiled at me and went right down again with mouth and hand, and boom 2 CIM. We talked a little after and she's very sweet. As I was getting dressed, I still couldn't keep my eyes or hands off of her. Then as I was leaving, Kayla came out to wish me farewell with a big kiss. I just busted 2 nuts but was still thinking. I want her so bad! I've had some great times at places, but I think today is right up there with what I would consider to be one of my ATFs.

  2. #20484
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcantel  [View Original Post]
    I'm used to the girls / mina saying its 140 donation for and. 60 for 1/2 hr at VIP and nlbc. Is it still 140 or is it 160 at ufs now?
    I've always given. 6 for the hhr house fee and 1. 4 tip. But I see people saying it's more. For TS its and extra. 2 though.

  3. #20483
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there before, but I have been to VIP / NLBC.

    I see that UFS offers a TS. Does your hhr start when you enter The TS? Or does it start when you get to the room?
    Definitely starts when you enter the TS. That's usually where the fun starts too.

  4. #20482

    UFS question

    I haven't been there before, but I have been to VIP / NLBC.

    I see that UFS offers a TS. Does your hhr start when you enter The TS? Or does it start when you get to the room?

  5. #20481

    Chula Vista?

    Hey folk, newer monger here. I live a bit more south, and sometimes really don't feel like making the trip to Kearny for some head. Any recommendations down here? Can't cross the border, so please don't just point me to tj. Thanks in advance.

  6. #20480

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxDan  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to SD. These posts (15198 & 15199) explained it best. 108 = V-Spa = Ocean.
    Sounds like the place to be. .

  7. #20479
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am not from the area. Are these on Kearny Villa Rd.

    Just making sure I go to the right place this week.
    Welcome to SD. These posts (15198 & 15199) explained it best. 108 = V-Spa = Ocean.

  8. #20478

    Donation for ufs

    I'm used to the girls / mina saying its 140 donation for and. 60 for 1/2 hr at VIP and nlbc. Is it still 140 or is it 160 at ufs now?

  9. #20477

    Nevermind. RTFF (points to self)

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am not from the area. Are these on Kearny Villa Rd.

    Just making sure I go to the right place this week.
    Thinking 2 girls sounds like the goal. Hopefully slow when they first open. I am on vacation afterall.

  10. #20476

    Ocean and 108 spa

    Sorry I am not from the area. Are these on Kearny Villa Rd.

    Just making sure I go to the right place this week.

  11. #20475
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Unique foot spa new girl Racheal

    Yoona meets me at the front Yoona is always beautiful as usual. Ask how long and if I had been there before. I said 30 minutes and yes I have been here before. I paid and she lead me to the room. There she gave me a big hug and kiss (kinda nice). Advise to get naked and Racheal would be right here. As I'm undressing, in comes Racheal. Tiny outfit and pretty much let you see everything. She finished helping me undress but may sure she brushed or touched everything. She asked if I wanted a TS. This is a must say yes. After the mouthwash, you lay on the table. She proceeds to wash you and climbs on top to make sure her nipples touch every part of you (head to toes). You also get a good little rim job. On the flip, she washed me again with her nipples. Once Rinsed off, received a very good but quick BBBJ. I was able to feel those "C" breast (doctor did them well) and rubbed the outside of the kitty. She dried me off and back to the room we went. I the room she ask what I wanted. I said everything. Placed donation on the table top ($160). She counted and then left the room with instruction to lay face down. She came back in and jumped on top of me. She proceeded to rub me softly for a length of my body. Then cam the nipples for the length of the body. She begin with the rim job with kissing my boys. Asked me to flip where she did a very good BBBJ (almost popped). Moved to a 69 and was able to get her wet and moan a little. She then wrapped me up and jumped on top. We did CG, RCG and Mish. Mish did me in. Moved to the warm towel and clean up stage. She also did some kissing both LK & DFK. She advise that she in town 2 weeks I would recommend the ride. She said she is working every day until she leaves. Hopefully this answers all questions. Yes, I will go back. Last note: massage was nonexistent in case are looking for that.

  12. #20474
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Unique foot spa Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyLove  [View Original Post]
    Took The Gang To Unique- Lunchtime.

    A friend called today and told me his buddy spent the weekend with some Caucasian woman who would not have sex with him. He was quite frustrated. So I said, "He needs to visit UFS. "

    Four of us went at lunchtime today. Two guys had never been to an AMP before. I briefed them on house fee, tip, etc.

    I told them: "We're going to help you discover a new phase of your life. When you were handsome young 20- 30 year old surfers you got all the girls you wanted. Now, you spend money on dates, drinks, dinner, etc. Etc. But you don't want a 40 - something divorcee, especially some woman with a bad attitude who doesn't want to go to bed with you. It's time to just go to an AMP and have a lovely young Chinese girl pamper you for an hour and then be done with it."

    I introduced them to yoona and she gave us all water, then brought out a lineup. One guy was the driver. He had recent surgery and because he was taking pain med did not to want to make a girl work so hard. The two new guys were eager and curious.

    Yoona brought in cherry, vivi, daisy and I believe kiki. It happened sort of fast. I grabbed daisy and headed to another room. Each of the other guys took a lady and off we went.

    Daisy looks skinny, but is not that thin. She is very pretty and I love her body. She has lovely natural B breasts, fair smooth skin. Perfect choice. Lots of DATY and DFK. Opted for a standup shower so I could get more time in the room playing with her. After finishing the dirty deed, we cuddled.

    The new guys were astounded by the service. No problems with communication. Good English. The boys said it was a great experience. One said, "Oh my God! She did things with her tongue my wife never did!" It was fun to go as a group and we all had a really good time. Good to have yoona back. She says news girls coming in soon.

    Unique is such a great place.
    I totally agree with you unique is a very nice spa and all 5 girls are really nice and young young beautiful especially very nice attitude.

  13. #20473
    Quote Originally Posted by LycosJoe  [View Original Post]
    I hope she's the same one!
    With the B / C man-mades, unlikely. Angel's were pretty perfect natural D's at least.

  14. #20472

    East county

    Quote Originally Posted by DavDerk  [View Original Post]
    While everyone is doing the rounds high five-ing each other at the usual suspects, I decided to go to an old UTR place of mine in rancho / el cajon. This place has been (typically) low volume so I would be able to do a walk in and get all the attention in the world. Word has apparently got out and when I went yesterday they were super busy and did not have my typical experience.

    Did my customary no-call drop in and an early-mid 40's girl named Tina showed me to my room. She was cute, little big around the waist but not bad but she was rocking some BIG OL TIDDYs. I paid for the HH. 4 and then laid down. She left to go get supplies and heard another monger come in for a visit. Sounds like she showed him to another room and she came back in for me after a few min. The rub was a little concerning at first. Good pressure but she had a thick towel over my back and bottom for most of the rub. She stopped the massage twice to answer the door. I think had I just gone for CMT stuff, it would have been great but alas, Jr. Was needing some attention. No teasing at all while face down. On the flip she asks if I wanted HJ, I motioned for boom boom and she said $. 4 with no haggle. I agreed. While she left to get supplies yet another monger came in (Don't know what happened to him but sheesh, 4 within like 15 minutes). She puts on a cover and I enter her. She would not take all her clothes off but popped her huge ass love muffins from outside of her little black top and I pounded her in mish while enjoying her lovely honeysuckles. She was really receptive to the boob play as was I. Finished her in doggy, popped in the bag, cleaned up and left.

    So a fairly rushed session with a 6/10 on the looks provider for one of the better prices in town for FS. She was a nice girl and apologized for the interruptions; I think that stuff was way out of her hands. Not the best, not the worst but def needs a little work considering the options available here. Go with the appointment and you might have better luck than I did.

    If you have info on an east county spot with low volume, hit me up in my DM's. I apparently need a new spot.

    DD.
    I sent you a message with some.

  15. #20471
    We all know when the chargers were here the opposing team would have fans show up in bunches. I know a lot of people in San Diego that root for different football teams. From my experience I try to go as early as I can. I'm assuming majority of the mongers work a 9-5 or similar and going early in the morning allows me the opportunity to choose or attempt to get the best service from the girl. Also there's a lot of trends and recommendations for places to go and whom to see which increases the amount of foot traffic to that place. Sometimes the UTR places are better as there is less foot traffic.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    If you feel like hitting up Hooters or any other sports bar or staying at home to watch an important game or a Championship game of whatever sport, that would be a good time to check out a spa.

    Too bad no one enters the foot traffic data onto Excel and spreadsheets it out. Extrapolating and visualizing that data set would be quite informative and useful. I would advice to talk to the mamasan of when would be a really good down time to visit.

    Also, look at your own visitation pattern. Do you tend to go when it's busy? That means you're horny at the same time as a lot of other guys.

    I have been to 108 at times when it was dead to the point that Rita suggested to me, go with three girls tonight, and another evening when Amanda suggested I should go with all four girls that evening.

    There was also one early Sunday morning evening at around 2 am when I went upstairs with hot nerdy girl, Frida, in Hong Kong. There was a line at the check-in counter. I dubbed it the fuck line, hehe.

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape