Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 552 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4226

    Minnie at Sugars

    I popped into Sugars. Met Minnie.

    Bbfscip / BBBJ 150 in VIP area.

  2. #4225
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #4224

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomActOffAp  [View Original Post]
    She have an IG?
    Not that I know of.

  4. #4223

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Just got a CBJ from my favorite girl. Bent her over after that. What a beautiful day.
    She have an IG?

  5. #4222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Cool Story Bro.
    Lmfao!

    Don't trust his scorecard?

  6. #4221
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Just got a CBJ from my favorite girl. Bent her over after that. What a beautiful day.
    Cool Story Bro.

  7. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this. Would really appreciate some info on her. I'm down south so don't frequent the northern clubs often but would definitely make the trek down for her if she's worth it. Here's a pic of her from their Instagram stories.
    Airdances.

  8. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had any luck with baby at Pandora's? Been seeing her on their IG page lately and her look really does it for me. There's a report on her from someone that said they got a HJ but was wondering if anyone had any luck getting anything more.
    Bumping this. Would really appreciate some info on her. I'm down south so don't frequent the northern clubs often but would definitely make the trek down for her if she's worth it. Here's a pic of her from their Instagram stories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BC3E036F-B6DD-4B91-9774-D653E6734B85.jpg‎  

  9. #4218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Started a week ago (last Wednesday). Prev at Kits for a year (hating it).

    Short, nice nats, strong legs, fit. Working Tue-Fri 12-6.

    When asked her best feature, she said her eyes (arguably). When I said "below your neck", she replied: my pussy", proudly. She was showing it off on stage.

    I asked if she was open minded and she was very assuring. I had to defer.

    Looking forward to reports.
    According to pandas insta she used to be a bikini barista. I've only seen her once, she quoted $40 but didn't make any small talk. Gave that all-about-the-hustle vibes. But for $40 she said I'm allowed to touch. Didn't specify where though, might be an elbow. Looks like all the other guys in the club passed in her too. I guess we're all waiting for someone to TOFTT.

  10. #4217

    Anya.

    Just got a CBJ from my favorite girl. Bent her over after that. What a beautiful day.

  11. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean they don't shorten the songs?
    Yes, I thought I typed "don't".

    They play the entire song, so the dances last longer. .

  12. #4215

    Skye at Pan's.

    Started a week ago (last Wednesday). Prev at Kits for a year (hating it).

    Short, nice nats, strong legs, fit. Working Tue-Fri 12-6.

    When asked her best feature, she said her eyes (arguably). When I said "below your neck", she replied: my pussy", proudly. She was showing it off on stage.

    I asked if she was open minded and she was very assuring. I had to defer.

    Looking forward to reports.

  13. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else from this area go to Tijuana for the ladies. I go twice a year and the usual places. . Hong Kong bar and Adelita are my 2 fav spots. For you strip clubs fans nothing in USA or Canada can touch the brothel known as HK bar.
    I get down there about once a year. I agree, Hong Kong and Adelita are the best. For in-room service you can't beat Musas.

  14. #4213

    Short songs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    It's a small chill club. The dancers are attractive and the mileage in the main dance area isn't very high. The is a petite black dancer with dreads, she is very sexy and has the softest skin. She is usually at the club when I visit. The mileage isn't the best, but her looks and attitude makes up for it. The best thing about the club is that they shorten the songs, like other clubs.
    Did you mean they don't shorten the songs?

  15. #4212

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    See Post #3904 for best comment.

    Except on weekends, only open at night. Small club with jazz club interior. Prettier girls but more money. If you like fucking Monse at Pandoras, this isn't your place. If you like girls next door you should give it a try. Mileage is higher than expected but only offered by a few.
    It's a small chill club. The dancers are attractive and the mileage in the main dance area isn't very high. The is a petite black dancer with dreads, she is very sexy and has the softest skin. She is usually at the club when I visit. The mileage isn't the best, but her looks and attitude makes up for it. The best thing about the club is that they shorten the songs, like other clubs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape