Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8271
-
09-07-22 20:26 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 270Cool Story Bro.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 20:26 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 270Airdances.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 15:37 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 69Bumping this. Would really appreciate some info on her. I'm down south so don't frequent the northern clubs often but would definitely make the trek down for her if she's worth it. Here's a pic of her from their Instagram stories.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 15:31 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 198According to pandas insta she used to be a bikini barista. I've only seen her once, she quoted $40 but didn't make any small talk. Gave that all-about-the-hustle vibes. But for $40 she said I'm allowed to touch. Didn't specify where though, might be an elbow. Looks like all the other guys in the club passed in her too. I guess we're all waiting for someone to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 15:27 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya.
Just got a CBJ from my favorite girl. Bent her over after that. What a beautiful day.
-
09-07-22 13:50 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 114Yes, I thought I typed "don't".
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
They play the entire song, so the dances last longer. .
-
09-07-22 12:21 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 75Skye at Pan's.
Started a week ago (last Wednesday). Prev at Kits for a year (hating it).
Short, nice nats, strong legs, fit. Working Tue-Fri 12-6.
When asked her best feature, she said her eyes (arguably). When I said "below your neck", she replied: my pussy", proudly. She was showing it off on stage.
I asked if she was open minded and she was very assuring. I had to defer.
Looking forward to reports.
-
09-07-22 11:59 #4214Regular Member

Posts: 15I get down there about once a year. I agree, Hong Kong and Adelita are the best. For in-room service you can't beat Musas.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 09:35 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 91Short songs?
Did you mean they don't shorten the songs?
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 20:51 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 114Playground
It's a small chill club. The dancers are attractive and the mileage in the main dance area isn't very high. The is a petite black dancer with dreads, she is very sexy and has the softest skin. She is usually at the club when I visit. The mileage isn't the best, but her looks and attitude makes up for it. The best thing about the club is that they shorten the songs, like other clubs.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 18:11 #4211Regular Member

Posts: 3Geen
Leroy69 has a spot on description!
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 09:50 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 274Same Gwen
Why'all are describing the same lady, just seen through different eyes.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
Let me add mine: Fit, not skinny. Fake tits, not over done. Curly mop, shaved around the sides.
-
09-04-22 19:30 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 287Yup!
Been there, done that, got that t-shirt! Adelita was an favorite in TJ back in the early 2000's until I came across the Lindo Bar. They had a girl named Tania who was part of "Team Juanita" and she rocked my world every time I went across the border. BB every time with a ton of DFK in a pay-by hour motel for some ridiculous cheap pricing by the hour. The girls that Tania was with at the bar became so popular that unless you called ahead & made a reservation, you probably weren't going to have your first choice available. Monse's services at Pandoras reminds me a lot of Tania. Ahhhhh the memories.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
Stay safe & happy hunting.
BBHunter.
-
09-04-22 15:37 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 118Gwen at Pandora's
The last sentence is definitely NOT Gwen: "Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
Gwen is a slim to skinny blonde, small boobs, with a short, curly "mop" of hair. She has her own IG, but I couldn't find it just now. If I do I'll post it, or message you.
-
09-04-22 13:38 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 114Gwen?
Sounds familiar with the lap bounce. What does she look like. Sounds like a girl I got a few dances from, but I thought her name was Guin (she wore a necklace with a G. Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?
Originally Posted by PnwViking
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




