Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 552 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4221
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Just got a CBJ from my favorite girl. Bent her over after that. What a beautiful day.
    Cool Story Bro.

  2. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this. Would really appreciate some info on her. I'm down south so don't frequent the northern clubs often but would definitely make the trek down for her if she's worth it. Here's a pic of her from their Instagram stories.
    Airdances.

  3. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had any luck with baby at Pandora's? Been seeing her on their IG page lately and her look really does it for me. There's a report on her from someone that said they got a HJ but was wondering if anyone had any luck getting anything more.
    Bumping this. Would really appreciate some info on her. I'm down south so don't frequent the northern clubs often but would definitely make the trek down for her if she's worth it. Here's a pic of her from their Instagram stories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BC3E036F-B6DD-4B91-9774-D653E6734B85.jpg‎  

  4. #4218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Started a week ago (last Wednesday). Prev at Kits for a year (hating it).

    Short, nice nats, strong legs, fit. Working Tue-Fri 12-6.

    When asked her best feature, she said her eyes (arguably). When I said "below your neck", she replied: my pussy", proudly. She was showing it off on stage.

    I asked if she was open minded and she was very assuring. I had to defer.

    Looking forward to reports.
    According to pandas insta she used to be a bikini barista. I've only seen her once, she quoted $40 but didn't make any small talk. Gave that all-about-the-hustle vibes. But for $40 she said I'm allowed to touch. Didn't specify where though, might be an elbow. Looks like all the other guys in the club passed in her too. I guess we're all waiting for someone to TOFTT.

  5. #4217

    Anya.

    Just got a CBJ from my favorite girl. Bent her over after that. What a beautiful day.

  6. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean they don't shorten the songs?
    Yes, I thought I typed "don't".

    They play the entire song, so the dances last longer. .

  7. #4215

    Skye at Pan's.

    Started a week ago (last Wednesday). Prev at Kits for a year (hating it).

    Short, nice nats, strong legs, fit. Working Tue-Fri 12-6.

    When asked her best feature, she said her eyes (arguably). When I said "below your neck", she replied: my pussy", proudly. She was showing it off on stage.

    I asked if she was open minded and she was very assuring. I had to defer.

    Looking forward to reports.

  8. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else from this area go to Tijuana for the ladies. I go twice a year and the usual places. . Hong Kong bar and Adelita are my 2 fav spots. For you strip clubs fans nothing in USA or Canada can touch the brothel known as HK bar.
    I get down there about once a year. I agree, Hong Kong and Adelita are the best. For in-room service you can't beat Musas.

  9. #4213

    Short songs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    It's a small chill club. The dancers are attractive and the mileage in the main dance area isn't very high. The is a petite black dancer with dreads, she is very sexy and has the softest skin. She is usually at the club when I visit. The mileage isn't the best, but her looks and attitude makes up for it. The best thing about the club is that they shorten the songs, like other clubs.
    Did you mean they don't shorten the songs?

  10. #4212

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    See Post #3904 for best comment.

    Except on weekends, only open at night. Small club with jazz club interior. Prettier girls but more money. If you like fucking Monse at Pandoras, this isn't your place. If you like girls next door you should give it a try. Mileage is higher than expected but only offered by a few.
    It's a small chill club. The dancers are attractive and the mileage in the main dance area isn't very high. The is a petite black dancer with dreads, she is very sexy and has the softest skin. She is usually at the club when I visit. The mileage isn't the best, but her looks and attitude makes up for it. The best thing about the club is that they shorten the songs, like other clubs.

  11. #4211

    Geen

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are describing the same lady, just seen through different eyes.

    Let me add mine: Fit, not skinny. Fake tits, not over done. Curly mop, shaved around the sides.
    Leroy69 has a spot on description!

  12. #4210

    Same Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    The last sentence is definitely NOT Gwen: "Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?

    Gwen is a slim to skinny blonde, small boobs, with a short, curly "mop" of hair. She has her own IG, but I couldn't find it just now. If I do I'll post it, or message you.
    Why'all are describing the same lady, just seen through different eyes.

    Let me add mine: Fit, not skinny. Fake tits, not over done. Curly mop, shaved around the sides.

  13. #4209

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else from this area go to Tijuana for the ladies. I go twice a year and the usual places. . Hong Kong bar and Adelita are my 2 fav spots. For you strip clubs fans nothing in USA or Canada can touch the brothel known as HK bar.
    Been there, done that, got that t-shirt! Adelita was an favorite in TJ back in the early 2000's until I came across the Lindo Bar. They had a girl named Tania who was part of "Team Juanita" and she rocked my world every time I went across the border. BB every time with a ton of DFK in a pay-by hour motel for some ridiculous cheap pricing by the hour. The girls that Tania was with at the bar became so popular that unless you called ahead & made a reservation, you probably weren't going to have your first choice available. Monse's services at Pandoras reminds me a lot of Tania. Ahhhhh the memories.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  14. #4208

    Gwen at Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Sounds familiar with the lap bounce. What does she look like. Sounds like a girl I got a few dances from, but I thought her name was Guin (she wore a necklace with a G. Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?
    The last sentence is definitely NOT Gwen: "Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?

    Gwen is a slim to skinny blonde, small boobs, with a short, curly "mop" of hair. She has her own IG, but I couldn't find it just now. If I do I'll post it, or message you.

  15. #4207

    Gwen?

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwViking  [View Original Post]
    I met Gwen shortly after she started. I didn't do the VIP but got a couple of horrible lap dances. She may be better now but with me she did the painful lap bounce. Said she had experience but it sure didn't seem like it!
    Sounds familiar with the lap bounce. What does she look like. Sounds like a girl I got a few dances from, but I thought her name was Guin (she wore a necklace with a G. Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape