Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 37320
-
09-08-22 06:19 #26460Senior Member

Posts: 316I've never met her before but she has scammed others on this board. Thank you to everyone that gave a heads up about her I see her posting all the time. Did she do the cash and dash?
Originally Posted by Villethe
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 00:31 #26459Senior Member

Posts: 119Big booty Vanilla
Saw big booty MILF Vanilla recently at a notel in the area. Honestly I have to stop slumming but there's something about that trailer park pussy that I can't let go LOL Big ass with some saggy boobs but I'm pretty sure she's a gilf. The head was okay but I was really there to see that ass. Started in doggy and switch to mish and sprayed her belly for the finish. I just could not get into the session because some woman kept banging on the door while I was doing the deed. I will not repeat. She was nice just a little strange.
-
09-07-22 22:17 #26458Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone sampled recently?
-
09-07-22 22:00 #26457Senior Member

Posts: 371Isn't she the one who hides in the bathroom and a dude comes to the door?
Originally Posted by Villethe
[View Original Post]
I recall someone mentioning before they carry a tool, I myself have carried pepper spray but so far I haven't had to use it.
But I tend to go off multiple reviews most of the time, rarely do I meet with unknowns.
-
09-07-22 20:55 #26456Senior Member

Posts: 131Green Dot Scam Richmond September 7th. Don't miss this Delicious Treat
She didn't get me but another Slick one. Won't bore you with the details but just stay away not a Legit provider.
-
09-07-22 20:39 #26455Senior Member

Posts: 131Rip Off Report-Cash and Dash "No Regrets"
No Regrets?. Been Mongering for 30 plus years and she got me. Word to the wise stay away she's slick.
-
09-07-22 20:31 #26454Senior Member

Posts: 486Natalie
I saw her too, a little belly on her, but view from behind is amazing. Its funny because it is across the parking lot from the ACS that advertises.
Originally Posted by JaysonSt804
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 18:26 #26453Senior Member

Posts: 30Natalie Eros
Reached out to Natalie on Eros and quickly got the address to a decent hotel in Richmond. Was pleased when she opened the door in a sexy little nighty. Pretty Latina with braces, nice b cups and the real standout is that ass. Started with closed lip kissing and some nursing on the girls. Quick CBJ to get me up. Started doggy, then cowgirl, then Mish. The rod deflated a little bit and I asked if we could switch hats. She agreed and did a nice CBJ to get the rod back at full strength. Went doggy again and blew in the bag shortly after.
I honestly think this is the lane I'm going to play in. I have horrible luck with the popular lower tier girls. Paid 2 bills for a quality Latina and at a reasonable spot. Yeah keep them coming. I noticed the girls with the "321" area code with ads that just say "Richmond only text" seem to be all good options on Eros and probably connected.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4704388.htm?cat=1
-
09-07-22 17:59 #26452Senior Member

Posts: 577Doubles
If I'm paying that rate, I want the experience of a true threesome! One eating kitty while I'm pounding the other from behind, anything else is ludicrous. Seems to me you're better off with just one like he said. Freckles is sexy as fuck, might have to give her a go.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 17:21 #26451Senior Member

Posts: 486Saw them for doubles
OK, My work schedule cleared and I saw them both. I have not seen a black girl in years, so seeing two was a whole new experience for me. So much tits and ass I felt like I got knocked over by a wave and couldn't come up for air. Pictures are accurate for sure. I love the freckles. They are NOT GFE and everything is covered, which is fine. I've actually started getting used to CBJs but still prefer the other. They are somewhat intimate but YMMV, they kiss and touch, but weren't going down on each other. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
You can see them individually and this is a rare double for me. I think if I went back I would only go for one girl, I was actually over stimulated.
Staying at upscale hotel in Short Pump.
-
09-07-22 16:51 #26450Senior Member

Posts: 50Jewel
Save your money. Staying at a Notel in Hopewell. Went by today, head game was 6.5. Feet were dirty looked like the soles on the bottom of shoes. Her body isn't nothing to look at. Kitty is tight but admission isn't worth the overall vanilla Dream.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 14:33 #26449Senior Member

Posts: 486Busy Day
I have been talking to Bianca Blaze and Brei Skyy. I follow them. On Snap and they are in Richmond and headed to hotel.
Offering singles and / or doubles. They are offering 30 min. For 6 and hour for 10. They said they would be in the Short Pump area. I am going to try and see them tomorrow.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5889327.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6987726.htm?cat=1
-
09-07-22 10:02 #26448Senior Member

Posts: 88Bambi
I've seen her several times and she's the real deal. Book with confidence, she delivers as promised and then some. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by CavalierDad74
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 08:24 #26447Senior Member

Posts: 135Post 26224 from last week
Or search for "jewel" or "hopewell". Not a lot of info, but enough to know she's real.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 05:37 #26446Regular Member

Posts: 8Kimmie luv
She loves it give her a try.
Originally Posted by JimJohn737
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




